PDA

View Full Version : Cant invite my friend to my game :(

eLiiTe x BreTTi
03-24-2013, 09:41 AM
I live in the uk and so does my friend but i cant invite him to my game and the same with him.
Is there anyway we can be in the same world.

Gaming Geek
03-24-2013, 09:43 AM
Do a search on the forum. I know there's a way to connect, but I've yet to try and do it myself.

You're both using the same 'area' when you log in yes?

eLiiTe x BreTTi
03-24-2013, 09:44 AM
What do you mean by by starting the same "area" when we log in?

Gaming Geek
03-24-2013, 09:47 AM
Sorry, bad explanation...

I know that some games let you choose US or European servers, but for the life of me I can't remember seeing that on login yesterday. I was just thinking that maybe there was a setting that one of you wasn't in the same 'area'.

I'm sorry. I don't have the forum threads memorized here, so I don't know where to point you to. I know I saw someone give an explanation on how to meet up with your friends last night...

eLiiTe x BreTTi
03-24-2013, 09:49 AM
damn :( i just dont see why i cant invite him :(

Tristca
03-24-2013, 10:13 AM
If you are talking about in game. Go to social then find a player type his name then befriend him. You will then be able to invite and either him or you can move to each other at that point.

eLiiTe x BreTTi
03-24-2013, 10:15 AM
im on xbox does this apply for that aswell

JoeYankee
03-24-2013, 10:20 AM
Hit right on the d pad go to your friends name hit right again and go to invite to group once he join your group tell him to go to the group setting by hitting the right on the d pad the. Hit right again on his name then hit go to leader and hell load in your world

Eldarch
03-24-2013, 11:05 AM
You must both be on the same server network. If you are on EU and he's on US you can't play together until one of you switches. This is because EU servers will have a lower ping for EU players. Just math stuff.

You must also be playing on the same platform. If you are on the 360 and they are on PC you can not play together. Sony and Microsoft are rivals and don't allow their populations to mix in the same game.

To help with load and render speeds, especially on console, you can not render the 100 people or so that are hanging out in the starter town. So it is instanced for you're gaming pleasure. You should be able to add them as a friend, or search for them using the in game menus to group up and then join the same instance together.

If I remember correctly once you are friends the game will try to keep you in the same instance each time you log in.