PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Skill in Hotshot

dejarnat
06-08-2013, 09:27 PM
Does weapon level skill affect the ease of hotshots. I hate these things and am wondering if a higher weapon skill and subsequent bonuses apply to hotshots, making them easier.:confused:

I noticed that the time trials were easier after I leveled runners to 20, which is why I waited until now to complete them. (I am enjoying my black Charger simply for the fact that I don't have to do any of those god d@mned things again:p)

Das Chase
06-08-2013, 10:00 PM
Every level helps! Leveling up runners is definitely helpful to achieving gold on races. Although leveling up your weapon helps the main advantage comes from perks you use on your character. An example would be the smeltery. By using the perk height advantage you can one hit kill enemies in the body that would require two shots or a head shot.

dejarnat
06-09-2013, 04:53 AM
Holy schmitt, I never thought of tailoring my perks to fit the hotshot. Thanks for the info, it is a big help. (Hope this doesn't read as sarcasm because it most definately is not.)

SaneFail
06-09-2013, 05:33 AM
Weapon skill definitely helps, but getting the right perks can make most of them downright trivial. And practice, practice, practice!