PDA

View Full Version : Defiance PLAYERS PLEASE READ AND HELP SUPPORT

prodigygc
06-09-2013, 04:33 AM
So What are we the customers getting since we wasted $60.00 on the game, over $50.00 in boost and other things, You guys have had non-stop issues with this game, I purchased bits and then purchased 23 teir 4 lockboxes and after counting the items they only add up to 7 teir 4 boxes I have contact IN GAME Support Desk it has been 3 weeks the first replay I had was a copy and paste answer to check my Claim items, I have already did that, Before I could reply back letting them know there were not any items in my claim area they close my ticket so i opened a new one for them to give me another copy and pasted answer of its been sent up to a higher level to look into my issue, 3 weeks later I have a new response after requesting a update they reply with 7w that's it nothing else and then closed my ticket, I would like to know why we are not getting 50% boost for all perks for all the downtime TRion has had to fix issues, There was a day the server was down for 13 hours and we got nothing for it, I may be the only one posting this but I promise I am not the only one Feeling this way, Other people don't want to post things like this because they know the tread will be locked or the person will be banned from forums or something like that, I am 85% sure this comment will be deleted, so that trion wont have issue with people requesting stuff for all the downtime, TRION would rather us the customers buy bits for boost then give some away free for their issues. (If anyone agrees with me on this please Reply with your complaints So we can show them how we feel, Please feel free to share this thread to friends and family so they can leave their comments too,)

Covington
06-09-2013, 04:39 AM
So What are we the customers getting since we wasted $60.00 on the game, over $50.00 in boost and other things, You guys have had non-stop issues with this game, I purchased bits and then purchased 23 teir 4 lockboxes and after counting the items they only add up to 7 teir 4 boxes I have contact IN GAME Support Desk it has been 3 weeks the first replay I had was a copy and paste answer to check my Claim items, I have already did that, Before I could reply back letting them know there were not any items in my claim area they close my ticket so i opened a new one for them to give me another copy and pasted answer of its been sent up to a higher level to look into my issue, 3 weeks later I have a new response after requesting a update they reply with 7w that's it nothing else and then closed my ticket, I would like to know why we are not getting 50% boost for all perks for all the downtime TRion has had to fix issues, There was a day the server was down for 13 hours and we got nothing for it, I may be the only one posting this but I promise I am not the only one Feeling this way, Other people don't want to post things like this because they know the tread will be locked or the person will be banned from forums or something like that, I am 85% sure this comment will be deleted, so that trion wont have issue with people requesting stuff for all the downtime, TRION would rather us the customers buy bits for boost then give some away free for their issues. (If anyone agrees with me on this please Reply with your complaints So we can show them how we feel, Please feel free to share this thread to friends and family so they can leave their comments too,)

I don't know why but I can only read this doing a Sarah Palin voice...

Could be the lack of paragraphs, run on sentences, and no use of periods.

I did however throw in a couple of "Dontcha knows" for authenticity.

Shadow Reeper
06-09-2013, 05:00 AM
My apologies but. How many threads are there on "what do i get for my money"?

MstrJedi_Kyle
06-09-2013, 05:54 AM

That was too damn funny.

YardSaleJesus
06-09-2013, 06:07 AM

I LOVE THIS GAME! and i do not feel i have wasted ANY money on it at all.... go play an MMO more your age level like Lego Universe and stop crying...

prodigygc
06-09-2013, 11:31 AM
I LOVE THIS GAME! and i do not feel i have wasted ANY money on it at all.... go play an MMO more your age level like Lego Universe and stop crying...

I do feel like I have since I have spent money on clan boost and group before the server took a stako and now I didn't get to use any of it

TheMagikBullet
06-09-2013, 11:42 AM
If you come into a brand new MMO and expect it to run like Bioshock or any other regular game then I am sorry you don't know MMO's. No launch has ever been perfect and never will be. So if you don't like the game and feel your money is wasted. If you expect to be rewarded because the servers were down for a day then your being greedy and entitled. The men and women who work on this game work hard and honestly they have enough to deal with without people saying give us this or gives us that, I bought your game I deserve it. If you don't like the game there are many many alternatives out there. Beyond that saying you deserve something because you bought the game just make you seem spoiled.

As to the issue with your bits. If you had a purchase issue and not getting through with doing a ticket through game do what I did, I had a problem where the game doubled the money it took from my card for bits. I tried a ticket for a day and didn't get a response, so I went to Trion Customer service and talked to a live person and they took care of it that day. They are getting flooded with tickets about this or that, if yours was something where your own money was involved don't wait for a GM to fix it talk to some at Trion to have them look into it.

prodigygc
06-09-2013, 11:51 AM
If you come into a brand new MMO and expect it to run like Bioshock or any other regular game then I am sorry you don't know MMO's. No launch has ever been perfect and never will be. So if you don't like the game and feel your money is wasted. If you expect to be rewarded because the servers were down for a day then your being greedy and entitled. The men and women who work on this game work hard and honestly they have enough to deal with without people saying give us this or gives us that, I bought your game I deserve it. If you don't like the game there are many many alternatives out there. Beyond that saying you deserve something because you bought the game just make you seem spoiled.

As to the issue with your bits. If you had a purchase issue and not getting through with doing a ticket through game do what I did, I had a problem where the game doubled the money it took from my card for bits. I tried a ticket for a day and didn't get a response, so I went to Trion Customer service and talked to a live person and they took care of it that day. They are getting flooded with tickets about this or that, if yours was something where your own money was involved don't wait for a GM to fix it talk to some at Trion to have them look into it.

Well at least they still have a few true customers because when you goto dev Erik post about social menu there is 200 different people eating this game alive in there. So I google defiance sales and when the game first came out they sold a lot! But after all the issues and with more than just one day of the server being down they has lost sooooo many customer who have sold their game. They are going down in sale faster than any other game. The nee game Destiny is going to be the death of defiance

help
06-09-2013, 11:58 AM
says an xbox player lol

Blu
06-09-2013, 12:30 PM
i agree, gamers need rights, just like workers do in the state of florida..
to sit here and reply to this post with anything other then concern is just a show of ignorance or boredom..

its true that trion is constantly being flooded with tickets and stuff, but okay, thats our problem to?

Customer Support was great, but this last week, monday or so, i had to finally goto live chat, cause my ticket was not being dealt with from in game, then for the customer support rep to basically talk to me like a child or like i just got this game, na, aint cool. so even today i am still in email talking to them over something as simple as pursuits being reset, they know this was a issue, yet when i goto customer support, now i am made to feel like my integrity is that of a child or a liar?

We have put up with alot of issues, this is not a new game, yes its new for mmorpgs to be on consoles, but once again, this is our problem?

Anwser is no, all they way around.. After playing games since atari 2600, alot of ppl feel like this game was rushed so it could be released with the show, which is fine, but not at the price it was, and damn sure not with this, new patches every week that alot of us really do dread..

some ppl have not said many negative things about this and should be allowed to say it now, with no hate or flames coming our way.. it bothers me that a game i paid for, pre orderd, played beta, it bothers me that now i play alone, none of my friends have stayed and wanted to continue to deal with these head ache and issues..

i aint asking for anything, never really have, but customer support needs to be put in check with there copy and paste telling us to submit a ticket from within game, which was done as well..

if your dropping the ball and its because you are not doing your homework, thats not on us, nor should it be..
dont bother with these forums much, cause i get tired of the fanboys coming out of the woodwork and flaming ppl who have something real to say about this..

if you been playing this game since beta or if you played rift and put countless hours into this company and there games, then you should be heard and be able to freely talk without problems or punishment.

But if you havent, if your new, if your total gameplay hours is below a few hundred, i cant fk with you..

New being, you aint been here since the start, new being, your crying more over a weapon being OP then you are with real gameplay issues, then like i said, step the fk off, stop flooding this company with your selfish, needy crap..
omg, the shottys and cloak are way to OP for pvp, oh yea?

can i just play the damn game the way it was sold to ME< with my friends?
cause honestly most of the ppl in this game that i dont really know are childish and act like idiots over a lame orange weapon, get so sick of hearing about weapons and whats OP,
get so sick of seeing ppl worry more about why they die, or omg, you killed me bruh with that lame infector with its burst clip and long distance range, why cant ppl just enjoy the damn game with there friends?

wish i could, matter of fact thats why i bought it.
but not now, now i have to play with alot of selfish cryboxes who constantly be at trion to patch or nerf something so they dont die..

NEWS flash, your gonna die one day in real life, you gonna complain then to?
you gonna want a nerf for that?

its a game, meant to be fun and to enjoy with your mates, how can we do this?
tell me that much, mr i want your orange weapon for free clan leader who spends more time telling new players is not legit to get the 50k kills needed for collective armor by doing rampages..

i have heard and seen some real lame stupid stuff go on with this game, and from within this community, of my peers, or my so called game friends..
i dont blame trion, or any dev or anyone within there company, i blame us, for flooding them with a lot of unnecessary tickets about weapons being OP< clip size< cars at arkfalls< yea all bother me at times to, but i just wanted to play the game with my FRIENDS< something i cant do today, on this sunday, but then again most of my friends have been done with this.

just like i ask them, you all coming back when DLC's come out?
almost all of them allready bought the UE or CE or this game, allmost all have there season passes,
guess what number one answer is?

Either idk, or just an outright NO!.

Gamers need to be able to buy pacifiers with these games, so when you dont get your way or weapons nerf'd dumed the fk down, you can stick that in your mouth and ****, so the rest of us can play a damn game,,

a game, not a pro league on twl game either,
just a MMORPG game on a console, damn, thats asking for way to much, and everyone wonders why there is so many problems in this world?

FOCUS, ppl need to focus on the serious issues at hand and not focus on why they feel slighted when they got killed by a shotgun and cloaker..

This is why most ppl could never play tribes2, Sierra didnt play this,,

At All..

Dont wanna read a short story? go back to the game you complain so much about and get to killin and stay off the forums..

topcatfish
06-09-2013, 12:47 PM
to sit here and reply to this post with anything other then concern is just a show of ignorance or boredom..

its true that trion is constantly being flooded with tickets and stuff, but okay, thats our problem to?

Customer Support was great, but this last week, monday or so, i had to finally goto live chat, cause my ticket was not being dealt with from in game, then for the customer support rep to basically talk to me like a child or like i just got this game, na, aint cool. so even today i am still in email talking to them over something as simple as pursuits being reset, they know this was a issue, yet when i goto customer support, now i am made to feel like my integrity is that of a child or a liar?

We have put up with alot of issues, this is not a new game, yes its new for mmorpgs to be on consoles, but once again, this is our problem?

Anwser is no, all they way around.. After playing games since atari 2600, alot of ppl feel like this game was rushed so it could be released with the show, which is fine, but not at the price it was, and damn sure not with this, new patches every week that alot of us really do dread..

some ppl have not said many negative things about this and should be allowed to say it now, with no hate or flames coming our way.. it bothers me that a game i paid for, pre orderd, played beta, it bothers me that now i play alone, none of my friends have stayed and wanted to continue to deal with these head ache and issues..

i aint asking for anything, never really have, but customer support needs to be put in check with there copy and paste telling us to submit a ticket from within game, which was done as well..

if your dropping the ball and its because you are not doing your homework, thats not on us, nor should it be..
dont bother with these forums much, cause i get tired of the fanboys coming out of the woodwork and flaming ppl who have something real to say about this..

if you been playing this game since beta or if you played rift and put countless hours into this company and there games, then you should be heard and be able to freely talk without problems or punishment.

But if you havent, if your new, if your total gameplay hours is below a few hundred, i cant fk with you..

New being, you aint been here since the start, new being, your crying more over a weapon being OP then you are with real gameplay issues, then like i said, step the fk off, stop flooding this company with your selfish, needy crap..

cause honestly most of the ppl in this game that i dont really know are childish and act like idiots over a lame orange weapon, get so sick of hearing about weapons and whats OP,
get so sick of seeing ppl worry more about why they die, or omg, you killed me bruh with that lame infector with its burst clip and long distance range, why cant ppl just enjoy the damn game with there friends?

but not now, now i have to play with alot of selfish cryboxes who constantly be at trion to patch or nerf something so they dont die..

tell me that much, mr i want your orange weapon for free clan leader who spends more time telling new players is not legit to get the 50k kills needed for collective armor by doing rampages..

i have heard and seen some real lame stupid stuff go on with this game, and from within this community, of my peers, or my so called game friends..
i dont blame trion, or any dev or anyone within there company, i blame us, for flooding them with a lot of unnecessary tickets about weapons being OP< clip size< cars at arkfalls< yea all bother me at times to, but i just wanted to play the game with my FRIENDS< something i cant do today, on this sunday, but then again most of my friends have been done with this.

almost all of them allready bought the UE or CE or this game, allmost all have there season passes,

Gamers need to be able to buy pacifiers with these games, so when you dont get your way or weapons nerf'd dumed the fk down, you can stick that in your mouth and ****, so the rest of us can play a damn game,,

just a MMORPG game on a console, damn, thats asking for way to much, and everyone wonders why there is so many problems in this world?

FOCUS, ppl need to focus on the serious issues at hand and not focus on why they feel slighted when they got killed by a shotgun and cloaker..

At All..

Dont wanna read a short story? go back to the game you complain so much about and get to killin and stay off the forums..

thats my point too,you bought a GAME to play that word PLAY is usually associated with FUN,ENJOYMENT AND RELAXING.IF THIS GAME IS STRESSING YOU OUT SEEK HELP BECAUSE IT ISNT REAL LIFE

Usaell
06-09-2013, 12:47 PM
So What are we the customers getting since we wasted $60.00 on the game, over $50.00 in boost and other things, dontcha know, You guys have had non-stop issues with this game, I purchased bits and then purchased 23 teir 4 lockboxes and after counting the items they only add up to 7 teir 4 boxes I have contact IN GAME Support Desk it has been 3 weeks the first replay I had was a copy and paste answer to check my Claim items, dontcha know, I have already did that, Before I could reply back letting them know there were not any items in my claim area they close my ticket so i opened a new one for them to give me another copy and pasted answer of its been sent up to a higher level to look into my issue, 3 weeks later I have a new response after requesting a update they reply with 7w, dontcha know, that's it nothing else and then closed my ticket, I would like to know why we are not getting 50% boost for all perks for all the downtime TRion has had to fix issues, There was a day the server was down for 13 hours and we got nothing for it, I may be the only one posting this but, dontcha know, I promise I am not the only one Feeling this way, Other people don't want to post things like this because they know the tread will be locked or the person will be banned from forums or something like that, dontcha know, I am 85% sure this comment will be deleted, so that trion wont have issue with people requesting stuff for all the downtime, TRION would rather us the customers buy bits for boost then give some away free for their issues, dontcha know. (If anyone agrees with me on this please Reply with your complaints So we can show them how we feel, Please feel free to share this thread to friends and family so they can leave their comments too, dontcha know.)

No, I will not support you, dontcha know.

:-)

Delru
06-09-2013, 01:04 PM
Pretty sure "Blu" broke his game, anyway...so...why is he still posting here? Also this:

There's no point in a lawsuit. It would lose. You use your Money to buy MS Points. You use the MS Points to buy bits. At this point, you're using nonexistent currency to buy other nonexistent currency. Or, perhaps you just bought the Bits with money, whatever. Either way, you buy your boosts and whatnot with your Bits. At this point, you have bought something within the game, using currency which only exists within the game. There's no lawsuit to be filed, since your physical money is no longer involved. Most MMOs work this way to avoid issues. WarZ was actually accused of money laundering because of a similar system. If you don't like MMOs, don't play them. This downtime is NOTHING compared to most PC MMOs. Get over it.

Codename Quincy
06-09-2013, 01:41 PM
video games are a breeding ground for cry babies. in eq1, ppl were constantly crying about verant and how horrible they were. when sony took over ppl started crying about sony. wow ppl cry about blizzard. every game, especially mmo's, has this issue. i defy you to go to any forum and not find QQ.

if you don't like the game, quit. send them a feedback. maybe they will adopt your idea. maybe your idea sucks and they won't.

if you like the game, play it. send bug reports and suggestions.

the end

Delru
06-09-2013, 01:45 PM
video games are a breeding ground for cry babies. in eq1, ppl were constantly crying about verant and how horrible they were. when sony took over ppl started crying about sony. wow ppl cry about blizzard. every game, especially mmo's, has this issue. i defy you to go to any forum and not find QQ.

if you don't like the game, quit. send them a feedback. maybe they will adopt your idea. maybe your idea sucks and they won't.

if you like the game, play it. send bug reports and suggestions.

the end

This. Times a lot.

ISLAND3R
06-09-2013, 04:57 PM

Its pathetic that you even know about lego universe. And yep, defiance is definatly a waste of hard earned cash. Wait now, lego universe? I get it now. You spent mommies cash on the game didn't you? Tell the truth. And you had to wait till you finished your homework to post that comment right?

ISLAND3R
06-09-2013, 04:58 PM

I think the excuse of being "BRAND NEW" is overplayed and finished. Really? Brand new? How much are they paying you and where do I sign up for my cheque.

NoLolz
06-09-2013, 05:25 PM
Umm, I'm sure sales go down over time because .... you know... people don't buy the same game over and over, eventually everyones gonna have it .... just throwing that out there

NoLolz
06-09-2013, 05:27 PM
I also enjoy this game, reaching ego 2003 I've given myself a pat on the back and prepared myself for my gruesome grind to 2500 for whatever mysterious thing i shall unlock then.

I believe your just awhiney little kid along with others. You have no proven points minus the lockboxes. Which is a terrible thing to happen when you buy the box and get nothing, then again, thats why i havent spent another dollar on this game after my initial purchase, i've been doing perfectly fine without throwing more money into it. It's just like playing the lotto right? you don't always get any kind of return, but i guess your not old enough to play yet...

Error404
06-09-2013, 05:28 PM

I'm pretty sure Sarah Palin is on a permanent period. *Trollface.*

fang1192
06-09-2013, 05:34 PM
Summation of OP:
* Somewhat legitimate complaint
* Entitled Whining
* Baseless speculation on fear-mongering.

Covington
06-10-2013, 04:14 AM
Summation of OP:
* Somewhat legitimate complaint
* Entitled Whining
* Baseless speculation on fear-mongering.

Why I went with Sarah Palin. :p

Seizan
06-10-2013, 06:41 AM

At All..

After reading your entire post, dude, I fully agree with your stance.

Afterall, Defiance is a MMOTPS (Third Person Shooter). Even though they keep trying to place the emphasis on the TPS portion, this game at its core is still a MMO first and foremost. What draws the majority of the population to this game is the freedom to explore and conquer an universe with their friends. Let us face it, when it comes to the shooter aspect, Defiance simply cannot compete with other titles on the market (Gears of War for example. Even Gears of War Judgment, arguably the worst entry to date, is still miles ahead of Defiance in the shooter department).

They need to prioritize and first focus on implementing changes to keep the MMO aspect of this game at an acceptable level rather than making adjustments to weapon stats and addressing PVP issues (these issues should be addressed on a secondary basis).

To be honest, it baffles me how any player can take the competitive third person shooter aspect of this game seriously and rage over certain weapons and loadouts used against them. How can you possibly consider a game competitive when players are not given a set of standardized gear (competing on leveled playing field in other words). The PVP in this game is but a joke and an alternative way to enjoy the game. I feel sorry for anyone who actually play Defiance PVP competitively and take pride in winning or rage when losing.

Bottom line: I picked up Defiance because it seemed like a step towards a new direction; a daring move into unfamiliar territory; a first of its kind for Console players. Not because it is an outstanding shooter (it is not if you have played any other shooters out there).

P.S. My position on the compensation part: No, we as players should not demand or expect any form of compensation from Trion. As consumers, we have made a voluntary choice to pick up the game and spend on microtransactions. No one forced them upon us. Also, Trion has been fairly open and responsive about the problems in this game. At least better than many developers out there.

That being said, I do firmly believe that the resolution of game breaking issues should be a priority on the devs' to-do-list. Let's face it, a functional game will have much more lasting value than handing out free shtako to try to cover up a broken one.

Enundr
06-10-2013, 06:42 AM
the only thing id ask for? things to be fixed and im solid ;-) why do i need anything else? im not lazy i work for anything i have , the only thing anyone here would need is a game fully functioning (or 95% functioning i guess XD )

Adrena Chrome
06-10-2013, 06:51 AM
Greedy and entitled are strong words their sir. I paid money I worked hard for... so my clan could receive boosts that I paid money for! Paid money ya thats right. When you pay for a service you are supposed to receive said service. Trion has not provided anything I have paid for to date. I'm not saying I wasted my money. i love the game. But it's broken and everyone acts like that is ok. IT"S NOT OK!!!!

stpaulsims
06-10-2013, 06:59 AM
"We've elevated your ticket"
Yeah in to the trash

Spann
06-10-2013, 07:01 AM
I absolutely refuse to read colored text on these forums as it hurts my eyes. The poor formatting also helps the post lose any hope of being taken seriously.

Donnyrides
06-10-2013, 07:03 AM
I am on both sides of the argument.

On the Trion side - I feel their pain as it is not an simple task to please the masses with new content while maintaining the health and integrity of the product. The game is an MMO with a world that does not stop when you log off and forces you to play online with no option for a local xbox play which means a simple outage is going to cause major ripples.

On the consumer side - I don't like that boost time isn't replaced during an outage. I don't like that the servers ALL go down at once without a better contingency plan for outages over 3 hours. And I have a pile of complaints about this-and-that work.

I think Trion made a tactical mistake by forcing the player to play the campaign missions online even though you have to play them solo. The campaign could have been made local which would have given Trion a fairly suitable backup plan for when the MMO servers have problems. This would have required a few tweaks to allow account syncing on every boot up which probably would have lead to players cheating, but allowing the few to cheat while allowing the rest to be able to play any time they turn their system on is a good trade off in my mind.

Kind of like Walmart not investing a ton of money in loss prevention personal. If a few people get away with some theft but the other 99% are paying customers then store still wins since the product loss doesn't outweigh the price of hiring people to prevent it.

Torque
06-10-2013, 07:16 AM
Oh my god yes! Someone who agrees about how trion is all messed up. Even i have tried and i had to wait 8 weeks for someone to reply and tell me that, "We're doing the best that we can." Well you should stop saying that and actually do something for a change!

Deaths Nation
06-10-2013, 07:17 AM
If the game has been in development since 2008, how was it rushed?

Lowlif3r
06-10-2013, 07:19 AM
I'd just like a "Donate" button near "Customer Support". It's so I can send them some money directly to help cover the therapy costs needed after meeting the bad part of the middle class kids waving their 10 dollar bills expecting the entire company to dance, apologize and sing for them - at the same time.