PDA

View Full Version : IDEA 4 Defiance

ne0odotnl
06-09-2013, 07:56 AM
Hi All,,
I have a +300 inventory size. I love to pick up any and all crap i find in the world of Defiance. I (most of the time) break the items down to resources to get my Greens.

You (Trion Devs) can imagine that having to go through 300 itmes (3 clicks a item, 1selection,2clicking on break item, 3warning) TAKES AGES!!

please add an option to select multiple items (all of them) and break them down to resources with one click.

thank you

diabLo BongSmokerus
06-09-2013, 08:45 AM
I can imagine how bad this is. When you have a mouse with software where you can set makros....try to make one for it. You can select the options with arrow keys+enter...so you can make a macro and then just click the desired button for every item...and when not, use any macro program like autoit or so(maybe not autoit, could be that defiance doesnt like it).

When you play on a console...im sorry :(

ne0odotnl
06-09-2013, 08:51 AM
I can imagine how bad this is. When you have a mouse with software where you can set makros....try to make one for it. You can select the options with arrow keys+enter...so you can make a macro and then just click the desired button for every item...and when not, use any macro program like autoit or so(maybe not autoit, could be that defiance doesnt like it).

When you play on a console...im sorry :(

xbox..:( i feel stupid now

spddy
06-09-2013, 08:57 AM
that would be nice..