PDA

View Full Version : When does the current plague content/rewards come to an end?

EdgeTW
06-09-2013, 02:09 PM
I've been hunting around for information on this and the best reference I could find was an interview where it was stated that it would only be around for "2 weeks". But no start and end date was given. Is it two weeks from June 3rd when the latest round of plague content (sieges, kill tasks) appeared? Or two weeks from May 27th when the plague data recording content was introduced?

Anyone have a firm date (and an official link)?

Grimkillmore
06-09-2013, 02:19 PM
I've been hunting around for information on this and the best reference I could find was an interview where it was stated that it would only be around for "2 weeks". But no start and end date was given. Is it two weeks from June 3rd when the latest round of plague content (sieges, kill tasks) appeared? Or two weeks from May 27th when the plague data recording content was introduced?

Anyone have a firm date (and an official link)?

yeh would be nice to know ive been searching around my self and if its from May 27th then i want to get more killing in !

Xanirus
06-09-2013, 02:55 PM
A lot of "official" info can be found in the Across The Badlands videos, or the Twitch live feeds. The last one they said, I believe, is that that zombies will be around for two weeks. (Today, ending the first week, and we have one more week after.) If by rewards, you are talking about the rewards you get after sieges, not really, they won't go away. The zombies may be gone, but the sieges themselves are here to stay. (Possibly the Volge is coming up next.) Whether or not the plague related pursuits will still be around is anybody's guess.