PDA

View Full Version : My clan sucks looking for new one.........

extremeskinsfan
06-10-2013, 07:10 AM
I'm in a clan that has about for people in it. They were already in the clan when I bought game. I know a couple from DC universe. At the beginning they played a lot of defiance now they all went back to Dc universe. I play a lot and I want a clan that plays too. I have an ego of almost 2200 with a mic and I play all the time. Looking for a clan that does the same thing. If any clan is recruiting please let me know or send an invite because I'm done with my SUCKY clan

PSN: xtremeskinsfan
GT: the problem

Ps looking forward to joining a real clan that plays together

XxSM0Ki3xX
06-10-2013, 07:12 AM
Join Obsedian

extremeskinsfan
06-10-2013, 07:15 AM
Are they accepting new members? How do I get in touch with a leader from that clan?

Kessler
06-10-2013, 07:27 AM
First impressions go a long way in social environments and my first impression of you is not very good. Lets try your thread again using big person talk.

Looking for a new clan

I am currently looking for a new clan as my current one is just not meeting my needs. I play a lot and there just isn't enough people on or interaction between clan members so I am hoping to find a clan that is as active as I am. So if you are a thriving clan that is recruiting please message me in game I would love to join you.

See how much better that is?

extremeskinsfan
06-10-2013, 07:43 AM
Thanks for the big person talk lesson. I don't think I needed it but the way you wrote it sounded a little better but anyway I hope everyone gets the point. I'm looking for a new clan.

Tarheelnation86
06-10-2013, 08:21 AM
www.crimson-ravens.com

Check it out

epfd124
06-10-2013, 09:43 AM
We are not huge but the core of us play quite a bit.

DE3

Death Dstruction Defiance

In game: Serrux, Tamina, Primal Tiger5150 just to name a few that can add.

TravelerX1
06-10-2013, 09:44 AM
www.crimson-ravens.com

Check it out

Try the Ravens! I have nothing but awesome things to say about the clan. Active, Friendly, Great guys! Best decision I made so far was signing up with them.

Babydoll
06-10-2013, 09:57 AM
idk even know why this game needs clans..ive solo'd all the content and was able to reach all feats in auto queue for co-ops no problem. Im in the upper 2000s and have finished all the in game feats excpet for the Ego feats. I am lacking on the social feats, but I do have a few like the 25 friends online at the same time etc and the run a co-op with friends etc...I guess I should look to join an active clan, but idk. Im a solo guy unless I play with people I actually know. Im not into the whole 100+clan thing. Its easy to just be added on a freinds list and play with people as you go. For me anyways.

Thomas1975
06-10-2013, 10:24 AM
idk even know why this game needs clans..ive solo'd all the content and was able to reach all feats in auto queue for co-ops no problem. Im in the upper 2000s and have finished all the in game feats excpet for the Ego feats. I am lacking on the social feats, but I do have a few like the 25 friends online at the same time etc and the run a co-op with friends etc...I guess I should look to join an active clan, but idk. Im a solo guy unless I play with people I actually know. Im not into the whole 100+clan thing. Its easy to just be added on a freinds list and play with people as you go. For me anyways.

Wow Babydoll now i know you are full of it. yesterday you posted you were 585 EGO, now you are in the high 2000 EGO. Do you even own the game or just like to post on here? before you say you never said that here is your post:

Babydoll

well im EGO 585 and I got there late. Dont hate !!! Beside I support the game and the pic isnt boasting its just facts. Plus it wasnt a major Arkfall just a little one and ofcourse the stats are bugged ..that what people always say when they dont hit #1. Its not the first or the last time I have been #1 so I guess it only bugs me. I dont use a vehical for dmg on Arkfalls either ..just pure beast mode with Legendary weapons.

Babydoll
06-10-2013, 11:21 AM
Wow Babydoll now i know you are full of it. yesterday you posted you were 585 EGO, now you are in the high 2000 EGO. Do you even own the game or just like to post on here? before you say you never said that here is your post:

Babydoll

well im EGO 585 and I got there late. Dont hate !!! Beside I support the game and the pic isnt boasting its just facts. Plus it wasnt a major Arkfall just a little one and ofcourse the stats are bugged ..that what people always say when they dont hit #1. Its not the first or the last time I have been #1 so I guess it only bugs me. I dont use a vehical for dmg on Arkfalls either ..just pure beast mode with Legendary weapons.

04-26-13 is when that topic and post was made. Next time check the dates of a post before you try and call me out. Until then get off my sack.