PDA

View Full Version : Projext aegis - hulker

SK1NN3R 1
06-10-2013, 08:56 AM
if you understand my post, i need help with it as i dont have the side quest anymore. i will pay for your time in scrip, please invite me ig at mat skinner or gt sk1nn3r 1

thanks

Qmarkball
06-10-2013, 08:58 AM
Dude you cant kill a hulker by your self? WEAK!

Super easy man, just keep running around him.

SK1NN3R 1
06-10-2013, 09:01 AM
read it again! I dont have the side quest anymore...i wanna kill him all day!!! surely you know what i mean without giving it away to someone else lol

Qmarkball
06-10-2013, 09:03 AM
I know what your talking about and where. I usually fight him solo and people will show up and help. Nice drops!

MaxSterling
06-10-2013, 11:26 AM
All side quests reappear. I've seen that hulker before and after I activated that specific quest. Having that quest just guarantees that it's there when you arrive... otherwise it's just like any other random emergency.

Johnnykev
06-10-2013, 11:31 AM
All side quests reappear. I've seen that hulker before and after I activated that specific quest. Having that quest just guarantees that it's there when you arrive... otherwise it's just like any other random emergency.

Side quests do not reappear if you have already completed them, even after restarting the main story episodes.

mikepaul
06-10-2013, 12:11 PM
if you understand my post, i need help with it as i dont have the side quest anymore. i will pay for your time in scrip, please invite me ig at mat skinner or gt sk1nn3r 1
San Quentin's Hulker is repeatable. Is that one available to you?...