PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else getting sick and tired of your ps3 crashing??

GBanger
06-10-2013, 10:35 PM
Why is my PS3 crashing virtually ever 2nd or 3rd day? Is it because someone thought it would be a great idea to put a PC MMO game onto PS3 and XBOX platform? I love the game I'm just sick and tired of the game freezing or my PS3 crashing. I have to turn the power off at the wall just to turn my PS3 off. Is this happening to anyone else?

GBanger
06-10-2013, 10:56 PM
-.- and then PS3 asks you to go through the check routine

Black_Adder_
06-10-2013, 10:58 PM
eject the disk, wait 5 sec for restart - no checking crap.

Black Mamba
06-10-2013, 10:59 PM
yeah its GAY...... Im waiting for the day i do that and the PS3 just craps itself :P

shutchamouth
06-11-2013, 07:14 AM
First two weeks I had similar issues with the ps store download version. Then, after a while, it stopped crashing. Maybe try reinstalling everything?

Network communication failure crash??

Turn media device to off. Nat 2, UPnP off, wired connection. Get your wires replaced if they are more than 4 years old. If you have an old wireless try Almond Securifi, its a touch screen for ps3 and it works well.

Hanzo_the_Razor
06-11-2013, 07:25 AM
It's annoying, but I can deal with annoying. I just don't know if it harms my system. That would suck.

Zabuza
06-11-2013, 07:48 AM
This is a real problem. It usually gets me at least once a night. I played last night with zero hard freezes, it was awesome. Now, if only we could stay on with out getting server Crit.

Steve67
06-11-2013, 07:55 AM
This is a real problem. It usually gets me at least once a night. I played last night with zero hard freezes, it was awesome. Now, if only we could stay on with out getting server Crit.

I had a friend that wrote to them about it and they told him it was his internet and not TRIONS problem. When he told me that I was like OMG. I have the fastest Internet that gaming can buy and mine still FREEZES.. They have a lot of issues with this game to fix and need to do so soon. They are losing customers daily because of stuff like this....

Babydoll
06-11-2013, 08:00 AM
This !!! I have no problems when playing this game in off hours, but when the majority of people who play start coming on the game falls down the crapper. I was just fine last night till about 9pm est. Then issue after issue after issue. Drop game. Server disconect etc... Blows cause this is a fun game and I wish I could play more, but TRion dosnt let me.

Steve67
06-11-2013, 08:05 AM
Off hours are great but weekends and peak hours really is in the crappers. Hope they can fix it. Get a lot of players in one area and it starts lagging bad, like the sieges and bosses in ark falls

JagerMyk
06-11-2013, 08:10 AM
It is a game killer, I have had this happen since day one. I have gone through all the hoops, an it isnt on my side! its a server side issue an they know it. I cant say much more without getting po'd an then will get another lamearse point, but anywho, there isnt anything they will do for us ps3ers due to being the red headed step child. Just Breathe, release, let it do its check an come back on. Happy Hunting an remember its supposed to be fun to play!? Just smile harder, you will lie to yourselves long enough an believe it!! :) Defiance Lifer ~mJ~

podda
06-11-2013, 08:20 AM
my ps3 freeze seems to have gone away, however now i am getting the server disconnects after around 1 hours of play.
i am now not sure which is better to have lol. longer playtime with a freeze or hourly disconnects.
hmm choices choices

Steve67
06-11-2013, 08:22 AM
LMAO Podda. I agree. Which is the better hahahaha

PeterPolaski
06-11-2013, 08:29 AM
I hate that freeze crap.
At least it's not bad. Blops2 had the hard freeze problem when it first came out, and it happened every other match.

Zabuza
06-11-2013, 08:32 AM
I hate that freeze crap.
At least it's not bad. Blops2 had the hard freeze problem when it first came out, and it happened every other match.

Well the freeze was good lulz. More than sometimes it would have a syntax-by error and NOT freeze when it was supposed to (Helicopter, Horse, Choppy noise). That **** will ruin your console.