PDA

View Full Version : Quick question would love replies

kiro
06-11-2013, 03:59 AM
Hi

I've been away for a week and a bit and was really just wanting a catch up on what's been going on with defiance and patchs etc? I would love it if someone could tell me thanks.

Chaos0vt
06-11-2013, 04:27 AM
Hi

I've been away for a week and a bit and was really just wanting a catch up on what's been going on with defiance and patchs etc? I would love it if someone could tell me thanks.

Tbf you've not missed a lot, the plague episode mission started with three new pursuits, the usual find recordings which could all be found near a group of those annoying screaming *****, sieges came into play as well which you could use to complete the other two pursuits. One earned you a new roller skin in essence.

You also missed a bonus xp weekend and as your back now your in time to complete the plague episode as the final but was released yesterday.

If I've missed anything I am sorry but I'm sure someone else will hopefully add what I've missed.

kiro
06-11-2013, 04:43 AM
Awww thanks man I heard there's two server downtimes today? Do you or anyone else know about this and could they give me a time scale I live in London if that helps with time etc

Pren
06-11-2013, 05:14 AM
Heres the glitches you missed out on..

All last week running great. Saturday when contracts came up the game broke a bit. Since then I personally haven't been able to send group invites, travel to friends, invite friends to group or clan, or receive clan boosts (outside of PVP). It also seemed to have lowered the amount of people visible on servers, or the amount of people allowed on servers at one time (a lot of people mistook this for people quitting the game, which they didnt). This glitch seemed to affect some people harder then others.

Im assuming the two downtime's are to fix this error, so thats great.

Chaos0vt
06-11-2013, 07:05 AM
Ah yes I did forget about that lol it only affected me yesterday as I was always in a different phase to my group and had to keep logging in and out as join phase was literally there as a writing option lol. The seiges also had some terrible glitches involved with them.