PDA

View Full Version : Wtf?

Umfafa
06-11-2013, 04:07 AM
Ok, so after the fix to clan menus and other etcetera....

I have no clan menu, see no clan members, and the boosts I have paid for are gone.

Hoping you'll compensate for the lost boosts. Actually, kind of expecting you will.

Cl Chaos
06-11-2013, 04:11 AM
lol my menu has been like that for 2 months i got my bits back for clan boosts and keep telling me dont buy bits for clan still working on the prob

Umfafa
06-11-2013, 04:43 AM
Those glitches were one thing. You could log off and back on again and they would go away. Got no menu at all...and the boosts aren't showing. Wouldn't be a big deal if it was 1 day. I paid for a week for the clan for every category. That kind of burns a bit.

Chidy1776
06-11-2013, 04:49 AM
Ok, so after the fix to clan menus and other etcetera....

I have no clan menu, see no clan members, and the boosts I have paid for are gone.

Hoping you'll compensate for the lost boosts. Actually, kind of expecting you will.

Social stuff is getting a hotfix today, last time they jjst restarted the servers. Also i saw sledgehammer i think post that theyre looking at ways to make up for the clan boost issues. It affected a lot of ppl thougg so do t expect theyll compensate everyone in a day or two.

Umfafa
06-11-2013, 04:56 AM
Isn't that what they took the server down earlier for? Looks like they fixed the problem by removing it entirely. Lolz.