PDA

View Full Version : Am I missing something?

dejarnat
06-11-2013, 04:19 AM
I played all week and weekend. Did mostly emergencies and sieges for weapon leveling. I saw someone comment about finishing the chapter (in reference to the afflicted). Did I miss something? I did the episode mission where you find the data recorders and the pursuits where you kill XXX afflicted and complete each siege. I saw the preview on TV with the cutscene. Was there an actual episodic mission? Did I miss something? There was nothing in the menu or on the map.

:confused:

Fatalmephisto
06-11-2013, 04:23 AM
I played all week and weekend. Did mostly emergencies and sieges for weapon leveling. I saw someone comment about finishing the chapter (in reference to the afflicted). Did I miss something? I did the episode mission where you find the data recorders and the pursuits where you kill XXX afflicted and complete each siege. I saw the preview on TV with the cutscene. Was there an actual episodic mission? Did I miss something? There was nothing in the menu or on the map.

:confused:

Its funny, a buddy of mine in the game had the same problem. He didn't get a Episode Mission to show up on his mini map. Yet when i logged in, i had one and completed it. I guess its a nasty bug going around in the game.

dejarnat
06-11-2013, 04:34 AM
Where was the start of the mission? i.e. NPC quest giver? If it is Eren at Top Notch, I will just drive there and see if she has a quest. I seem to remember hitting her with a car like she was a rock and flying back. (uncommon for NPC's)

Fatalmephisto
06-11-2013, 04:39 AM
Where was the start of the mission? i.e. NPC quest giver? If it is Eren at Top Notch, I will just drive there and see if she has a quest. I seem to remember hitting her with a car like she was a rock and flying back. (uncommon for NPC's)

That solo instance near Muir processing plant.

dejarnat
06-11-2013, 05:11 AM
That solo instance near Muir processing plant.

Not to sound like a smart ***, but which one? What does the quest giver look like or what gives the quest? Where abouts in relation to Muir Processing at, say, the non-Echelon taco truck vendor?

dejarnat
06-11-2013, 05:38 AM
Ok, I found that Eren is the quest giver and the mission take place inside Cronkite Bunker. Does anyone know where Eren is to initiate the mission? Is she outside Cronkite or do you start at Top Notch?

Whisky Tango
06-11-2013, 06:19 AM
Ok, I found that Eren is the quest giver and the mission take place inside Cronkite Bunker. Does anyone know where Eren is to initiate the mission? Is she outside Cronkite or do you start at Top Notch?

Your Ego should be outside of Cronkite Bunker. The Ego initiates the mission.

dejarnat
06-11-2013, 06:28 AM
Your Ego should be outside of Cronkite Bunker. The Ego initiates the mission.

Thank you for the info.:D

Whisky Tango
06-11-2013, 06:42 AM
Thank you for the info.:D

You are welcome.

Randomchaos
06-11-2013, 09:17 AM
I think something is bugged about it. I found the new data recorder, but no quest. I did just start the replay through the main story mission line, maybe that's why the quest isn't showing for me?

dejarnat
06-11-2013, 09:40 AM
I did just start the replay through the main story mission line, maybe that's why the quest isn't showing for me?

Same here (well, I am in San Fran w/the quests). Any confirmation if this is the problem with the mission not showing up?

Hope499
06-11-2013, 09:42 AM
I think something is bugged about it.

Ummmm more like your WRONG!!!!

This is Defiance man! there are no bugs! just they way of life we have come to accept.

dejarnat
06-11-2013, 10:16 AM
Ummmm more like your WRONG!!!!

This is Defiance man! there are no bugs! just they way of life we have come to accept.

I think YOU'RE on to something. Thank you for YOUR valuable input.

Randomchaos
06-11-2013, 10:24 AM
Oddly enough, I have run across very few bugs in the game.

Randomchaos
06-11-2013, 11:02 AM
Yay it showed up! Just logged in again and there it was.

Whisky Tango
06-11-2013, 03:20 PM
I think YOU'RE on to something. Thank you for YOUR valuable input.

I love this post!