PDA

View Full Version : Servers down

sully73
06-11-2013, 06:43 AM
Is anyone else have the problem of the NA server being down i know they were supposed to fix social issues at around 3am PST. Did they ever bring the servers back online yet. I can not seem to log into the servers this morning.

born2beagator
06-11-2013, 06:47 AM
They had two scheduled downtimes this morning.

Relax, go outside or something

sully73
06-11-2013, 06:55 AM
ok thanks was curious didnt know they had to schedule 2 down times

angryglock
06-11-2013, 06:59 AM
http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?35-Defiance-Server-Status

Kateo
06-11-2013, 08:18 AM
servers were supposed to be back up by now (11am EST) and there's no indication that it was extended other than the fact that I cant log in atm. Just to clear things up, others are getting the "your connection to the Defiance server has timed out." prompt as well right? Not angry or anything it'd just be nice if we were notified that the downtime is extended.

Smoky
06-11-2013, 08:22 AM
Apparently PC servers are up and running. I've tried logging in and get the timed out message. I can connect to the server obviously since that is where the characters are stored. I even got put in a queue one time, but timed out.

Kateo
06-11-2013, 08:24 AM
Apparently PC servers are up and running. I've tried logging in and get the timed out message. I can connect to the server obviously since that is where the characters are stored. I even got put in a queue one time, but timed out.

At least Im not the only one then. So now Im wondering, why we havent been notified that there is something wrong still and that we cant log in? heh

Smoky
06-11-2013, 08:26 AM
At least Im not the only one then. So now Im wondering, why we havent been notified that there is something wrong still and that we cant log in? heh
My guess is that there is some other problem now, and Trion is "looking into it". The servers should be back up in no less than 6 hours from now.

Kateo
06-11-2013, 08:32 AM
My guess is that there is some other problem now, and Trion is "looking into it". The servers should be back up in no less than 6 hours from now.

Well then, back to dragon's dogma lol.

Beneven
06-11-2013, 08:49 AM
I'm just curious (please don't attack me for asking), why don`t they put up a prompt that says "servers down for latest update" rather than just the "timed out" message? If I had just bought the game and came home to that... I would have returned it that day (and missed out on a great game). I wondered why I was able to buy a used copy a week after release...

Smoky
06-11-2013, 09:02 AM
Because the servers are supposed to be up. They are working for PS3 and PC users apparently...just not Xbox users.