PDA

View Full Version : ummmmm... (spoiler)

Pace122004
06-11-2013, 06:56 AM
So I did the plague mission...we launched the rocket, (for reasons unknown) where did it go? will it be in next weeks episode? wern't we trying to prevent infection in defiance and then at the end of the show the infection had spread to defiance? it seems like the show and the game are so disconnected. the guns on the show are nothing like the guns in the game, the terrain in the show looks nothing like in the game. they may have well made the game follow the show and it would be about the same.

SebastianGomez
06-11-2013, 07:08 AM
The show and the game take place in completely different regions of the US so that could be why weapons and terrain are different. I was pretty disappointed with that mission. Way too short and way too easy. Had to self revive once. I wish there would be more than one mission, or just one really long one. Oh well, it was fun anyway. I love killing swarms of infected.

topcatfish
06-11-2013, 07:48 AM
i was expecting a couple of new missions but just the one,was too easy but still something new to do

Pace122004
06-11-2013, 07:51 AM
also, I just want to say this about the show and game disconnect.... st Luis arch = 630 feet, yet people cant go above 400 ft according to last nites episode

born2beagator
06-11-2013, 07:55 AM
also, I just want to say this about the show and game disconnect.... st Luis arch = 630 feet, yet people cant go above 400 ft according to last nites episode

you already have thread about this. Don't worry, people can see it