PDA

View Full Version : Have the Plague sieges been pulled yet

Thee Apothecary
06-11-2013, 07:06 AM
So basicly the title is the question.

I still need 1 more, im UK so i havent seen this weeks show yet so in theory why should if it has been removed brits and EU peeps lose it a day before we see the show basicly.

anyone else seen a siege today basicly

TravelerX1
06-11-2013, 07:08 AM
Played one this morning.
I think they have another week +

Thee Apothecary
06-11-2013, 07:10 AM
Played one this morning.
I think they have another week +

ill just have to camp a rock outside diablo station then

ironhands
06-11-2013, 07:13 AM
ill just have to camp a rock outside diablo station then

just don't stand too close to the area, if it spawns while you're inside the event area, you might not see it, or have to leave the area and return.

Thee Apothecary
06-11-2013, 07:15 AM
just don't stand too close to the area, if it spawns while you're inside the event area, you might not see it, or have to leave the area and return.

im not in its area i can just about see diablo vo what times are sieges normally up anyway there on a timer

baelrusk
06-11-2013, 07:16 AM
It'll be a week I believe.
Though it's not a good idea to remove them completely (that's what they're doing right?).
If anything they should probably have hellbug sieges and scrapper sieges while waiting for our armored foes to arrive.

Chidy1776
06-11-2013, 07:18 AM
So basicly the title is the question.

I still need 1 more, im UK so i havent seen this weeks show yet so in theory why should if it has been removed brits and EU peeps lose it a day before we see the show basicly.

anyone else seen a siege today basicly

The ifected sieges are here till this upcoming monday or about then. Trion said something about siegez still being ingame though, just not with infected. But for your question you still have about a week. Ill also mention that sieges spawn about every hour. So u can keep that in mind if you wanna get as many as u can done before theyre gone.

Thee Apothecary
06-11-2013, 07:19 AM
The ifected sieges are here till this upcoming monday or about then. Trion said something about siegez still being ingame though, just not with infected. But for your question you still have about a week. Ill also mention that sieges spawn about every hour. So u can keep that in mind if you wanna get as many as u can done before theyre gone.

I just need my diablo one basicly

Thee Apothecary
06-11-2013, 07:20 AM
just as i say it one turns up ty guys atleast i could tag an arkfall before it

Hanzo_the_Razor
06-11-2013, 07:24 AM
Just finished all mine yesterday morning. Thought they wouldn't be around today.

Myll_Erik
06-11-2013, 07:26 AM
Still in game :)

born2beagator
06-11-2013, 07:28 AM
Hellbug siegies? Yes please! Skitterling goo everywhere.

Thee Apothecary
06-11-2013, 07:36 AM
Still in game :)

Just had a bug with a siege basicly we got stuck at stage 5 and it wouldnt go any further i managed to find a jump route up onto diablo's walls and could see some of the infected walking away from diablo to many for me to snipe vo

TravelerX1
06-11-2013, 07:40 AM
FYI: It's once an hour, but the start time is random - from 15 to 30 mins from the start of the hour. (Sledge said this awhile back, and so far from what I have seen... it's about right.

baelrusk
06-11-2013, 07:40 AM
Hellbug siegies? Yes please! Skitterling goo everywhere.

Hope so. I'd prefer scrapper sieges myself though.

FYI: It's once an hour, but the start time is random - from 15 to 30 mins from the start of the hour. (Sledge said this awhile back, and so far from what I have seen... it's about right.

If I remember correctly there have been people logged in for a few without seeing one.
Maybe later today when I get back I'll spend some time in game and try to record times I see some of them show up.

Indra Echo
06-11-2013, 07:41 AM
It'll be a week I believe.
Though it's not a good idea to remove them completely (that's what they're doing right?).
If anything they should probably have hellbug sieges and scrapper sieges while waiting for our armored foes to arrive.

Yes, I'd like to see more sieges-Dark Matter ones and so on.

Indra Echo
06-11-2013, 07:44 AM

Yes, the start time is different in different phases. The problem seems to be that you can change phases by entering coop missions, if you are placed into a group (which hasn't been happening for me). If you aren't the leader, you enter someone else's phase, so when the coop is done I don't think it always returns you to your starting phase. So, if you keep changing phases you can keep missing sieges and it will look like they aren't popping up at all.

Thee Apothecary
06-11-2013, 07:50 AM
Yes, I'd like to see more sieges-Dark Matter ones and so on.

those are coming in the arena dlc and there will also be monoliths in them so where all f***ed it might be arkfalls vo my memory is bad cant remember

Wesley Cabal
06-11-2013, 08:51 AM
IS the reason for the sieges still beeing ingame, that the dlc is comeing even more late (is that a thing? "even more late" ? oO).

alred
06-11-2013, 08:53 AM
I kinda hope they leave them in game. I find them a tad more interesting then Arkfalls.

Or maybe dump the infected and instead put in mutants, Raiders, 99ers or dark matter at the sieges. Which I hope happens.

Wesley Cabal
06-11-2013, 08:48 PM
Removeing a great feature like that would not be a smart move, but they are also listed as part of the DLC, so my guess would be there was a release planned (hope that will happen).