PDA

View Full Version : Defiance Live Chat Support?

Zayne
06-11-2013, 07:37 AM
So I have been trying to connect to defiance's live support chat and to no luck nothing for the past 5 days. I thought it could have been google chrome i was using so i tried IE and FireFox and nothing on either still keeps saying live chat is configured incorrectly or it is down for maintenance; however, on the live chat page it says it is available and there will be a wait time so I do not know if anyone is having problems with this or not, but just wanted to throw this out there and get it fixed :)

alexjohn
06-17-2013, 12:03 AM
Might be web browser compatibility issue, reinstall it and check again.

Peavstar
06-19-2013, 11:08 PM
I heard in order to get help on live chat you have to wait crazy amounts of time and when you finally do get someone they tend to not really know how to handle situations.

Siuan Sanche
06-20-2013, 06:27 AM
So I have been trying to connect to defiance's live support chat and to no luck nothing for the past 5 days. I thought it could have been google chrome i was using so i tried IE and FireFox and nothing on either still keeps saying live chat is configured incorrectly or it is down for maintenance; however, on the live chat page it says it is available and there will be a wait time so I do not know if anyone is having problems with this or not, but just wanted to throw this out there and get it fixed :)

Live chat is all I use, I luv it cause they ask you for your gamer tag and log right into the system and fix it right away. At first I had problems connecting but after doing this it works all the time now:

Internet Explorer 9

1.Select the 'Safety' menu in the upper right, and select 'Delete Browsing History'
2.Unselect 'Preserve Favorites' web site data, and select 'Temporary Internet files', 'Cookies', and 'History'
3.Select 'Delete'

Firefox 19

1.Click on the 'Firefox' button in the top left
2.Select 'Options' then click on 'Options'
3.Click on the 'Privacy' tab and select the blue link named 'Clear your recent history'
4.In the drop-down menu select 'Everything' and click 'Clear Now'
5.Select 'Remove individual cookies' and click on 'Clear All'

The longest wait I've had was about 10 min not too bad. Best of luck! If you can get it going it really works better then sending them an email.

Thomas1975
06-20-2013, 08:25 AM
I heard in order to get help on live chat you have to wait crazy amounts of time and when you finally do get someone they tend to not really know how to handle situations.
You are right the wait times are crazy. i tried the other day and told me it was a 2 hour wait time. dont know about others but that is way to long to sit and wait.

Hypocrite
06-20-2013, 08:47 AM
yea if you are using chrome, you have to go to tools, delete browsing data. Then it should work... Then you get to sit in atleast a 5 hour line waiting to talk to someone. And if your number is called and you looked away from your screen for a minute, they close the chat and you have to try again tomorrow. Also, there has recently been an issue with the live support saying that live chat is not available for defiance game issues, only technical issues... I just chose technical and they helped me anyways... well, I got to talk to someone. they didnt REALLY help me.

Hypocrite
06-20-2013, 08:48 AM
You are right the wait times are crazy. i tried the other day and told me it was a 2 hour wait time. dont know about others but that is way to long to sit and wait.

dude it SAID 2 hour wait time. if u sat and waited it wouldve been ALOT longer than 2 hours. Mine said 16 minutes and 6 hours later I was connected to someone.

Hypocrite
06-20-2013, 08:54 AM
You have no idea how excited I get when I see this

Hypocrite
06-20-2013, 08:56 AM
You have no idea how excited I get when I see this

oh yea and you see how it said the average time a customer has to wait is 2 hours there? That particular time I waited from 12:30-7pm. I figured out they usually help somewhere around 100 people per hour so if you got 300 ahead of you, you can probably leave your computer for 2-2.5 hours

SGT REDD USARMY
04-02-2014, 03:16 PM
im not getting my boost for April 2nd to celebrate defiance fist year