PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for alternatives for some weapon nerf alternatives

baelrusk
06-11-2013, 07:52 AM
Okay since all these people keep requesting to nerf certain weapons why don't we come up with alternatives INSTEAD of nerfing a weapon.

My top mind suggestion has to do with adding weight as a fact. Just like a minigun slows your character down......have heavier hitting weapons slow you down as well (just not as much).

For shotguns........have the recoil push your character back some.

Of course these may not exactly be possible. But how about we get some posts on peoples ideas.

Era
06-11-2013, 08:01 AM
1. Shotguns no longer need a nerf.
2. The guns most needing nerfs right now are Infectors which are the first or second lightest models
3. What the shtako are you thinking?

And I know shotguns no longer need a nerf because I got the drop on a guy with sucker punch, a bio grenade, and 2 point blank shots to the back before a point black DPS off and I lost with a freaking radioactive Grind Fragger to an LMG. All of my pellets were hitting and I freaking lost. And I checked after, we had the same defensive perks and I had a better shield. And don't get me started on Sypon Pulsers or burst fire modded heavy assault carbines (neither of which should exist because 1 goes against the intent of the weapon design to make it significantly more powerful than intended and the nano proc rate on the other lets you solo a Cerberus and the 3 passengers with ease due to your scary health regen and DPS).

Shogo_Yahagi
06-11-2013, 08:37 AM
The only way to fix PvP and PvE is to have two sets of stats.