PDA

View Full Version : Myll_erik & Sledgehammer70 read and respond immediately please

Rooster
06-11-2013, 01:15 PM
Hello i am the founder of one of the largest clans on the Xbox 360 NA server we have over 1900+ members. About four weeks ago i contacted your live support and informed them of the my clan was having issues with the social aspects of the game such as not seeing clan members or getting the boosts they have spent their hard earned money on. I was told there was nothing that can be done and told to do the impossible of going down a clan roster and contacting each individual member and having them contact support when i couldn't even see a clan roster let alone my clan i believe this was a cope out to avoid the issue. Only after this problem started spreading to other clans and individuals did anything ever really get addressed. The so called fix you released this morning did nothing to fix our clan issues and as every second ticks away so does the money my clan members invested in boosts. As of right now my clan has gone just over one solid weeks worth of time in every single boost category spread over the course of the past 4 weeks.

Your live support leaves a lot to be desired are they there only to be verbal punching bags to your angry customers? because they don't seem to be able to do anything else other than copy and paste generic responses. Are any real issues that they are hit with such as the one my clan has been going threw even kicked up to people that can do something about it? because it doesn't seem that way. I watched as problems that potentially interfere with your profit from bits to get taken care of and fixed in a matter of hours yet true problems get pushed to the side and ignored.

I want to know why it seems to be only my clan that experienced this problem weeks ago and now after your so called fix still continues to suffer from it. I want to know if you guys will do the right thing and reimburse all the time my people have bought and not gotten what they paid for like i said by my count almost a solid weeks time in every single category and fix our clan of 1900+ customers. Please do not tell me you do not have any logs of the times that accumulated from the purchase of clan boosts by my members because we both know you do and if not i can provide them to you which is sad because a customer should never have to keep that information for a company.

I love this game and i love the clan that i and others have worked hard to get to where it is. I would like a answer to all the things iv brought up in this post please. Please do not give them any reason to close this thread give them time to respond thanks for your time.

Finish the Fight
06-11-2013, 01:18 PM
Delusions of grandeur much?

Adrena Chrome
06-11-2013, 01:20 PM
Well put. My clan of 65 has about 7 players left in it....

Hello i am the founder of one of the largest clans on the Xbox 360 NA server we have over 1900+ members. About four weeks ago i contacted your live support and informed them of the my clan was having issues with the social aspects of the game such as not seeing clan members or getting the boosts they have spent their hard earned money on. I was told there was nothing that can be done and told to do the impossible of going down a clan roster and contacting each individual member and having them contact support when i couldn't even see a clan roster let alone my clan i believe this was a cope out to avoid the issue. Only after this problem started spreading to other clans and individuals did anything ever really get addressed. The so called fix you released this morning did nothing to fix our clan issues and as every second ticks away so does the money my clan members invested in boosts. As of right now my clan has gone just over one solid weeks worth of time in every single boost category spread over the course of the past 4 weeks.

Your live support leaves a lot to be desired are they there only to be verbal punching bags to your angry customers? because they don't seem to be able to do anything else other than copy and paste generic responses. Are any real issues that they are hit with such as the one my clan has been going threw even kicked up to people that can do something about it? because it doesn't seem that way. I watched as problems that potentially interfere with your profit from bits to get taken care of and fixed in a matter of hours yet true problems get pushed to the side and ignored.

I want to know why it seems to be only my clan that experienced this problem weeks ago and now after your so called fix still continues to suffer from it. I want to know if you guys will do the right thing and reimburse all the time my people have bought and not gotten what they paid for like i said by my count almost a solid weeks time in every single category and fix our clan of 1900+ customers. Please do not tell me you do not have any logs of the times that accumulated from the purchase of clan boosts by my members because we both know you do and if not i can provide them to you which is sad because a customer should never have to keep that information for a company.

I love this game and i love the clan that i and others have worked hard to get to where it is. I would like a answer to all the things iv brought up in this post please. Please do not give them any reason to close this thread give them time to respond thanks for your time.

Rooster
06-11-2013, 01:23 PM

no sir just a customer who has reached a breaking point

Saravind
06-11-2013, 01:37 PM
they payed for boosts and did not receive said boosts unless recompensed it is classed as theft, example paying for your internet service and not receiving it for more than a week u get compensated its as simple as that

ironhands
06-11-2013, 01:41 PM
what do you expect to get resolved? There's a pretty big wall of text.

If people paid for clan boosts, the people who paid need to contact Trion directly about it.

Some of these issues might exist because of the sheer number of people in the clan being more than was ever anticipated

Rooster
06-11-2013, 01:47 PM
what do you expect to get resolved? There's a pretty big wall of text.

If people paid for clan boosts, the people who paid need to contact Trion directly about it.

Some of these issues might exist because of the sheer number of people in the clan being more than was ever anticipated

they did contact trion and return was told a bold face lie that the clan had disbanded

ironhands
06-11-2013, 01:49 PM
they did contact trion and return was told a bold face lie that the clan had disbanded

then they should make a second ticket, if that's what they were actually told

Rooster
06-11-2013, 01:51 PM
then they should make a second ticket, if that's what they were actually told

are you trions lady friend? your sticking up for them like they was your man

my apologies dude im angry with whats going on not your opinion

Muffins
06-11-2013, 01:52 PM

Um, no, I believe I coined that term.

Rooster
06-11-2013, 01:53 PM
i also just got off live support again and was left even more disappointed in your customer support. this stuff needs to be addressed. They was overly eager to end the chat and kept trying to end the conversation after every response they finally just disconnected with out a chance for me to respond that is not customer service. They also refused to provide me with any additional contact information that i requested which as a customer who spent money makes me extremely pissed.

ironhands
06-11-2013, 01:53 PM
are you trions lady friend? your sticking up for them like they was your man

I'm not sticking up for anyone, I'm trying to help you get a resolution to your problem, I understand you might be upset, but I don't see why you're trying to pick a fight

Rooster
06-11-2013, 01:56 PM
i edited my previous post probably the second you posted this one my apologies man your just a customer just like me and im sorry for taking a jab out of anger with the whole situation

CozySwiftkilla
06-11-2013, 02:03 PM
We'll put rooster I am also part of the browncoats and if anything I can do to help let me know I have also put a ticket over a week ago and still no response.

ironhands
06-11-2013, 02:04 PM
i edited my previous post probably the second you posted this one my apologies man your just a customer just like me and im sorry for taking a jab out of anger with the whole situation

They will be able to help you, but they won't be able to help you if you're angry and not able to work with them to resolve the issue. If you aren't the person who paid for the boosts, they probably won't really be able to do anything, the individuals who purchased them will need to be the ones who contacted them; they can't really elect someone to champion their cause.

Unfortunately, they could also not be telling you the complete truth, as to whether or not they were able to receive a reimbursement or refund. With 1900 people in your clan, it's reasonable to assume that a few may try and take advantage of a situation.

I haven't heard of Trion NOT issuing a refund for boosts that weren't activated. Reimbursed for time lost/wasted, is a different matter though, and they may not do this.

CozySwiftkilla
06-11-2013, 02:06 PM
I'm not sticking up for anyone, I'm trying to help you get a resolution to your problem, I understand you might be upset, but I don't see why you're trying to pick a fight

If anyone is trying to pick a fight it's trion our clan had 4 weeks of every boost that cost real life money would you not be upset if you spent your money and never received what you paid for?

ManaOne
06-11-2013, 02:10 PM
Bump and agree

Mana

greatdividers
06-11-2013, 02:14 PM
If anyone is trying to pick a fight it's trion our clan had 4 weeks of every boost that cost real life money would you not be upset if you spent your money and never received what you paid for?

you need to explain wtf you're talking about.

so people bought boosts and never recieved them? or people bought boosts and they disappeared? or people bought boosts and the downtime has taken a large amount of time away from them?

Rooster
06-11-2013, 02:16 PM
They will be able to help you, but they won't be able to help you if you're angry and not able to work with them to resolve the issue. If you aren't the person who paid for the boosts, they probably won't really be able to do anything, the individuals who purchased them will need to be the ones who contacted them; they can't really elect someone to champion their cause.

Unfortunately, they could also not be telling you the complete truth, as to whether or not they were able to receive a reimbursement or refund. With 1900 people in your clan, it's reasonable to assume that a few may try and take advantage of a situation.

I haven't heard of Trion NOT issuing a refund for boosts that weren't activated. Reimbursed for time lost/wasted, is a different matter though, and they may not do this.

Trion has logs of time purchased by clans all they have to do is see that we wasn't getting what we paid for and give that time back its that simple. They know full well that it is impossible to contact every member of a 1900+ clan with a broken clan system to find the few that purchased boosts that's why they take the have the individual person contact us approach. Its because for every 10 people who get screwed maybe 6 or 7 will contact them and get a refund they are banking on the 3 that don't contact them for their money back that's why a system such as that is in place pure and simple.

Nysir
06-11-2013, 02:17 PM
bump just plain sick and tired bump

Rock Lobsta
06-11-2013, 02:17 PM
Im baffled at this situation. Its hard to imagine that a business would ignore an angry customer, especially with what the economy is like today... I can describe it as a ER in the local hospital, and how they prioritize individuals based on their current needs. So i would figure that Trion would place those who are extremely agitated ahead of those who seem to not give a Sh*t. But Ignoring the problem doesn't make it go away, just seems to exacerbate the issue at hand...

CozySwiftkilla
06-11-2013, 02:18 PM
All boost disappeared,gone, not there and I myself purchased boosts that I have no access to.

greatdividers
06-11-2013, 02:18 PM
Trion has logs of time purchased by clans all they have to do is see that we wasn't getting what we paid for and give that time back its that simple. They know full well that it is impossible to contact every member of a 1900+ clan with a broken clan system to find the few that purchased boosts that's why they take the have the individual person contact us approach. Its because for every 10 people who get screwed maybe 6 or 7 will contact them and get a refund they are banking on the 3 that don't contact them for their money back that's why a system such as that is in place pure and simple.

unfortunately the way you want it to work isn't the way it works. you need to have the people who purchased the boosts contact Trion. if you don't want to get those clan members to do so it's your fault, not Trions.

greatdividers
06-11-2013, 02:19 PM
All boost disappeared,gone, not there and I myself purchased boosts that I have no access to.

if this is true then the person who bought boosts needs to contact them and explain the situation. they will reimburse you.

Rock Lobsta
06-11-2013, 02:19 PM
unfortunately the way you want it to work isn't the way it works. you need to have the people who purchased the boosts contact Trion. if you don't want to get those clan members to do so it's your fault, not Trions.

Love how you say its "our" fault...like telling the abused wife its her fault for getting abused...

REZ33W
06-11-2013, 02:20 PM
Bump. This needs to be addressed.

CozySwiftkilla
06-11-2013, 02:20 PM

so people bought boosts and never recieved them? or people bought boosts and they disappeared? or people bought boosts and the downtime has taken a large amount of time away from them?
I think you should leave this thread you are in noway helping our clan is the biggest in defiance and you are about to get a lot of people upset.

Rooster
06-11-2013, 02:21 PM

You know that whole social system fiasco that just happend? my clan has had that happen to us on two separate occasions over the past 4 weeks once was for over 24hrs the other time for over 48hrs. Now add that to the time we was not getting the boosts along with everyone else. They knew 4 weeks ago about this problem and only decided to do something about once it hit everyone and not at anytime was there ever any real communication or attempt to make things right about the boosts we have lost.

Albion
06-11-2013, 02:24 PM
What I don't understand is why aren't clan boosts fixed yet? They haven't worked properly on the Xbox since day 1. You buy a clan boost, and it shows up fine for a while - and then it diasppears. Usually after a co-op match or PvP, but sometimes just a loading screen will do it. Then, your clan menu is blank, and the list of members of your clan is invisible. Happened just like this to everyone in my clan. You have to log out and log back in to get the boosts back, but after a short time they disappear again.

I could see this being broken at the start, but I would have thought it would have been fixed by now as it involves real money being spent and people not getting what they paid for. My clan has shrunk to just a few players now, and things like this are the reason why. I read where someone contacted live support for help with this a while back, and they were told simply not to buy anymore clan boosts since this was a known problem. But no mention of a fix?

Rooster
06-11-2013, 02:24 PM

whatever man i have contacted to the best of my ability those who purchased boosts and sent them towards trion for refunds its obvious your a fanboy just go away now.

greatdividers
06-11-2013, 02:25 PM
Love how you say its "our" fault...like telling the abused wife its her fault for getting abused...

/sigh

i guess my post wasn't clear enough for you to understand.

if Trion says that you need to have person A contact them and you tell them no person B will contact you, at this point it's your own fault if they don't get reimbursed. all you need to do is have the correct person contact them and you will get your boost.

pretty simple if you ask me.

Pyth
06-11-2013, 02:28 PM
It's beyond ridiculous that this hasn't been fixed yet. And I know people love this game and Trion, but they're ****ing incompetent. Failed patches, terrible server instability and blatantly ripping off their customers is all they've shown us up to this point.

People expect the product they purchased to work. I'm tired of the excuse that this is a multiplatform launch MMO. That these kinds of issues are "normal". There is no reason to defend a developer when they behave like this. Like shutting down the servers when people were getting free inventory slots within the hour, but letting boost that continue not to work go for weeks on end.

I really hope Schwa comes in here and says "I told you so", because it really seems fitting at this point.

greatdividers
06-11-2013, 02:28 PM
whatever man i have contacted to the best of my ability those who purchased boosts and sent them towards trion for refunds its obvious your a fanboy just go away now.

sorry for applying common sense to your unfortunate situation. i'll just leave this here, maybe all 1900+ members of your awesome clan missed it.

We fully admit we've had a troublesome series of patches - however we're still here working through them.

For your boosts over the past several days we'll do something to make up for them.

Rooster
06-11-2013, 02:29 PM
Lets all refrain from acknowledging stupid fanboys who are only attempting to troll us in hopes of getting this thread locked the issue is out in the open lets wait for the devs to actually say something if they will

prodigygc
06-11-2013, 02:30 PM
/sigh

if Trion says that you need to have person A contact them and you tell them no person B will contact you, at this point it's your own fault if they don't get reimbursed. all you need to do is have the correct person contact them and you will get your boost.

I have contacted live support 6 different times with this issue rooster as contacted them 4 different times i have mad bug reports and submitted 4 tickets. this is not including our clan members who have reported the issue as well. We get A copy and paste answered thats has nothing to do with our problems

CozySwiftkilla
06-11-2013, 02:33 PM
/sigh

pretty simple if you ask me.im guessing you didn't read the part where I have spent money on boosts that disappeared contacted trion over a week ago and still no response just leave this thread already.

prodigygc
06-11-2013, 02:33 PM
sorry for applying common sense to your unfortunate situation. i'll just leave this here, maybe all 1900+ members of your awesome clan missed it.

Erik only posted that because I called them out about what happeneds to our group boost that was a reply from my post, THe group and friends is fixed where are our "boost" that they said they would reund us? or was the a empty promise..

CaptainNerdLife
06-11-2013, 02:34 PM
It's not just an issue with clan boost reimbursement...its overall clan/group features not working. I am one of the people who paid for clan boosts, had them disappear, opened ticket and got reimbursed...only to have it break AGAIN. We just want Trion to speak up and admit there is an issue and talk to us. We are the customers.

To "greatdividers"...if you understand what we're saying, please stop arguing and help us to address an issue that is affecting not just our clan, but many other players.

prodigygc
I agree with roosted I am a leader in browncoats and we want our clan back

CozySwiftkilla
Lets all refrain from acknowledging stupid fanboys who are only attempting to troll us in hopes of getting this thread locked the issue is out in the open lets wait for the devs to actually say something if they will

You are correct I will pretend this individual is not there.

WorthlessOne
06-11-2013, 02:36 PM
This is an issue that goes beyond us Browncoats. Unfortunately, because its such a huge clan, we've become the guinea pig, or Case Zero as it were heh. Regardless, i believe they -will- sort this out (eventually), but its really, really frustrating right now.

CaptainNerdLife
You are correct I will pretend this individual is not there.

I second the motion

Rock Lobsta
/sigh

Why do the customers have to jump through the flaming hoops, covered in broken glass, laced with venom?

It is simple..fix the problems identified by the angry customers...Why are you defending these people?

Hey look! you have some brown stuff on your nose!

Rock Lobsta
06-11-2013, 02:37 PM
I agree with roosted I am a leader in browncoats and we want our clam back

lol jay...i want our clam back too!

ironhands
06-11-2013, 02:39 PM

Yes, but I sure as hell not pick a fight with a fellow customer

greatdividers
06-11-2013, 02:40 PM
Why do the customers have to jump through the flaming hoops, covered in broken glass, laced with venom?

It is simple..fix the problems identified by the angry customers...Why are you defending these people?

Hey look! you have some brown stuff on your nose!

do i really need to explain why the person who made the purchase would need to be the one to open the ticket? it's not jumping through flaming hoops, it's common sense.

if you buy a TV, do you send your friend to return it?

prodigygc
06-11-2013, 02:40 PM
lol jay...i want our clam back too!

Lol wtf ur seeing things i put "clan" xP

Rock Lobsta
06-11-2013, 02:41 PM
do i really need to explain why the person who made the purchase would need to be the one to open the ticket? it's not jumping through flaming hoops, it's common sense.

Trolololololol

prodigygc

oh u can answer him but not mine? please response to mine so I can see how stupid you really are so that you can embarrass yourself

Rooster
something i forgot to add in the main post why when i was in contact with live support they told me they are telling customers to forgo purchasing clan boosts till they are fixed yet have made no public statement to do so? I asked them if that was what they are suggesting why cant they take down the option to buy those boosts? Their response to me was on live chat is that they do not have the ability to remove those boosts from the market place yet they seem to have the ability to add stuff to it for sale all the time such as skins how convenient. That answer plays into what i said about how 10 people will buy them and 7 will ask for refunds but 3 of them wont like i said they keep it up there and bank on those 3 people who don't stick up for themselves.

Pyth
06-11-2013, 02:43 PM

What is the point of you even posting in this thread? This issue isn't pertaining to you in any way, shape or form. So you need to get the **** over yourself and go find something better to do.

greatdividers
06-11-2013, 02:44 PM
Trolololololol

solid rebuttal. did my post make too much sense for you to understand?

ironhands
06-11-2013, 02:44 PM

They may have logs, but they aren't going to run a report every hour to see who might not be getting the boosts they purchased, there are thousands, if not tens of thousands, with boosts running. It would be like asking someone to walk up to each customer in McDonalds to see if they got their order; it's the responsibility of the person who paid to let them know if they didn't get it.

On top of that, we're dealing with boost and clan related bugs. Even if the DID have logs showing it was purchased and used, their logs would probably indicate that they are working as normal; such is the nature of a bug.

Most people, if they don't get something they pay for, will do something about it. It is up to those people to deal with Trion directly

CozySwiftkilla
06-11-2013, 02:45 PM
I just learned there is a ignore button it's great for people you don't want to read there post. :)

ironhands
06-11-2013, 02:46 PM
I can describe it as a ER in the local hospital, and how they prioritize individuals based on their current needs. So i would figure that Trion would place those who are extremely agitated ahead of those who seem to not give a Sh*t.

Unfortunately, it's like giving in to a spoiled kid, it only means they'll learn to scream louder the next time there's an issue until someone gives in.

Pyth
06-11-2013, 02:46 PM
I just learned there is a ignore button it's great for people you don't want to read there post. :)

It's probably the coolest thing since sliced bread.

ironhands
06-11-2013, 02:47 PM

no, what he's saying is that it's her responsibility to contact the authorities and file charges

Cerne
06-11-2013, 02:47 PM
Your not alone my clan of 160+ members had over 1 weeks worth of each clan boost we have a fb group and there is a lot of rage there atm. The "hotfix" that they apparently did really did not resolve any issues
1. i still lose the ability to chat regularly and am no longer in the clan i founded after a pvp or co-op map.

2. I still can not see my full list of members once i reach a certain point it scrolls me back to the top

3. the quick menu still does not list all clan members online

4. new members are still labeled as [] no name or anything and they can not be invited to groups

5. the friends list still shows clan members sometimes as not in a clan

6. i can still send a clan invite to my officers and my officers can send me an invite to join the clan

Game is busted its like an emo kid died at a boss and raged with a baseball bat and smashed the game

CaptainNerdLife
06-11-2013, 02:48 PM
There is still one blatant fact....that THE ISSUES ARE STILL HAPPENING!!!!! Trion needs to actually fix the problem...not tell us it's fixed yet I still don't see clan boosts, can't invite new clan members, and can't even group up with fellow clan mates! There is still an ongoing issue even AFTER their plethora of bunk patches.

ironhands
06-11-2013, 02:50 PM

Seriously?? Nobody in here is defending anyone. We're just saying that if person X paid for a boost and didn't get it, person X needs to be the one to recover the money

Cerne
06-11-2013, 02:51 PM
On another note however i have been able to contact live support in regards to boosts and get money refunded BUT the bits had to be mine anyone else in clan that bought boosts and they poofed had to contact live support themselves cant do it as a clan basis as the bits were purchased on a single account (id love to see a clan bits bank where players can deposit bits then an officer or founder can simply buy the boosts for the clan)

CaptainNerdLife
06-11-2013, 02:52 PM
Seriously?? Nobody in here is defending anyone. We're just saying that if person X paid for a boost and didn't get it, person X needs to be the one to recover the money

IT'S NOT JUST THE MONEY!!! we want an actual fix!!

greatdividers
06-11-2013, 02:52 PM

i know right?

On another note however i have been able to contact live support in regards to boosts and get money refunded BUT the bits had to be mine

exactly what i've been saying this entire time....

Rooster
06-11-2013, 02:54 PM
Again people just ignore these fools they know what the problem is and that we are in the right they just cant agree with us because they are either extreme fan boys defending their idol or are on trions payroll and their job is to defend them and make them look pretty let's just ignore them and stick to the real problem.

ironhands
06-11-2013, 02:55 PM
IT'S NOT JUST THE MONEY!!! we want an actual fix!!

We all do, but the GMs aren't the ones to do it, it's the devs. For all anyone knows, the GMs are a completely separate company contracted to Trion.

This is a known issue and will be dealt with, and may have been dealt with, with the server patch today. It could also have something to do with the Microsoft outage earlier today.

greatdividers
06-11-2013, 02:57 PM
Again people just ignore these fools they know what the problem is and that we are in the right they just cant agree with us because they are either extreme fan boys defending their idol or are on trions payroll and their job is to defend them and make them look pretty let's just ignore them and stick to the real problem.

http://images.wikia.com/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/0/05/Jackie-chan-meme.jpg

Nine Spot
06-11-2013, 02:57 PM
This isn't an isolated issue this for our clan, this is a continuous issue that has been happening for over a month now. I think what some people ie. the two posters obviously not in the Browncoats clan can't seem to get a grasp on is the fact that the boosts do go through and work while the clan system is running correctly for the Browncoats and what we are asking for is that the timer on the boosts be paused and the time lost when the social clan system goes down be refunded. When this issue arises the game behaves as though the Browncoats clan doesn't exist. We can't see fellow members and the game shows each and everyone of us not to be in a clan. Now I don't know if the two self appointed Trion champions are just trolling or they feel like there two cents is actually valued by anyone affected but seriously this post was aimed at the Trion moderators of this forum...hence the title of the post. No one is asking anyone to look at the boosts purchased for all Defiance players just the clan boosts for one clan. If everyone would take the two minutes it takes to read Roosters initial post they should have a understanding on what this issue at hand is.

ironhands
06-11-2013, 02:58 PM

You must be really thick-headed. EVERYONE HERE IS SAYING YOU ARE RIGHT. BOOSTS NEED TO BE FIXED.
The only thing people are telling you, is that the person who lost the money is the one who has to ask for it back. I can't walk into a bank and cancel someone elses check

Rooster
06-11-2013, 02:58 PM
We all do, but the GMs aren't the ones to do it, it's the devs. For all anyone knows, the GMs are a completely separate company contracted to Trion.

This is a known issue and will be dealt with, and may have been dealt with, with the server patch today. It could also have something to do with the Microsoft outage earlier today.
Really a completely different company you say? i have a screenshot with one stating they are a employee of trion worlds and no other 3rd party company just befor they disconnected the chat with out given me a chance to respond i know i just did what i asked people not to do and replied to something u said but i just had to

greatdividers
06-11-2013, 02:59 PM
snip

i didn't comment on that part of the post because it's a issue that is known by the devs already and my input is moot.

i tried to help your clan mates get their boosts back by explaining the process they would need to go through. they then got extremely defensive and ignorant and accused me of being a fanboy and working for Trion.

staindxero
06-11-2013, 02:59 PM
so because our clan became so popular and grown to such large numbers we broke the system and they decided to call it "disbanded"? this is just 10 different kinds of f'ed up

K Ron Spliffs
06-11-2013, 03:01 PM
http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz319/kronspliffs/TrionWhynoboosts_zps79227b54.png (http://s839.photobucket.com/user/kronspliffs/media/TrionWhynoboosts_zps79227b54.png.html)

Combo Breaker
06-11-2013, 03:01 PM
All these issue are way I have refrained from purchasing the season pass. I need to see improvement before I financially commit to stick around longer.

ironhands
06-11-2013, 03:04 PM
Really a completely different company you say? i have a screenshot with one stating they are a employee of trion worlds and no other 3rd party company just befor they disconnected the chat with out given me a chance to respond i know i just did what i asked people not to do and replied to something u said but i just had to

Yes, but until just now (and even now) we can't say for sure. The point isn't who they work for, but the fact that they aren't the ones who make the game, they don't write code, they're likely all minimum wage employees. They don't control what goes up in the store. They have set rules on what they can and can't do, just like a cashier at a grocery store.

I don't see why you are asking people not to reply to me, since I'm on your bloody side, but w/e, good luck with your issue. It's a shame you seem to want to pick a fight instead of actually working to resolve your issues in the easiest manner.

Pyth
06-11-2013, 03:06 PM
The only thing people are telling you, is that the person who lost the money is the one who has to ask for it back. I can't walk into a bank and cancel someone elses check

Everyone here understands that and there's no reason to insult anyone's intelligence.

But with the current tools we have through Xbox and those offered by Trion, it is near impossible for that to happen. There's just no way for us to get boost back for each and every individual member. Hell, with the terrible clan interface in this game we can't even see passed the first part of the roster.

So we're left with very few options and this is one of them. They need to figure out a way to compensate those members in our clan that doesn't involve us defying the impossible to make it so. This thread is merely asking for an official response on that very subject.

staindxero
06-11-2013, 03:06 PM
All these issue are way I have refrained from purchasing the season pass. I need to see improvement before I financially commit to stick around longer.

agreed. destiny just keeps lookin sweeter and sweeter

Arizona
06-11-2013, 03:07 PM
I second this and I have spent more dollars on this game than any other game in my library only because I enjoy playing and trading and being a part of a great clan. That being said could you please look into the issue of us not being able to use clan chat and playing with my team and get the bonuses due us. I know that a game of this caliber has many aspects to it and must be a nightmare on your end however I wish to thank you for your efforts and all the work.

Rooster
06-11-2013, 03:07 PM
Yes, but until just now (and even now) we can't say for sure. The point isn't who they work for, but the fact that they aren't the ones who make the game, they don't write code, they're likely all minimum wage employees. They don't control what goes up in the store. They have set rules on what they can and can't do, just like a cashier at a grocery store.

I don't see why you are asking people not to reply to me, since I'm on your bloody side, but w/e, good luck with your issue. If your on our side and the side of every person who plays this game that have had this issue why do you insist on pushing a individual person contact trion when in fact they have or are you just skipping over those posts? The responses they received back was either a refund often not even close to what was spent and lost or just a total bold face lie that our entire clan disbanded what about that don't you get man

reapermech
06-11-2013, 03:09 PM
just looking for a long over due fix to an issue that has been plaguing the community for weeks. In all honesty i feel like the game is being divided by these issues ,so lets all group up and get trion to look into this issue and tell us what is the root cause and give an estimated time for a fix

ironhands
06-11-2013, 03:11 PM
Everyone here understands that and there's no reason to insult anyone's intelligence.

But with the current tools we have through Xbox and those offered by Trion, it is near impossible for that to happen. There's just no way for us to get boost back for each and every individual member. Hell, with the terrible clan interface in this game we can't even see passed the first part of the roster.

So we're left with very few options and this is one of them. They need to figure out a way to compensate those members in our clan that doesn't involve us defying the impossible to make it so. This thread is merely asking for an official response on that very subject.

No, they don't, because Rooster seems to feel differently, despite saying repeatedly that I'm on your side. The system needs to be fixed.

How many boosts needs to be recovered? Why can't the people who actually paid for it just contact the GMs?

Cerne
06-11-2013, 03:12 PM
This isn't an isolated issue this for our clan, this is a continuous issue that has been happening for over a month now. I think what some people ie. the two posters obviously not in the Browncoats clan can't seem to get a grasp on is the fact that the boosts do go through and work while the clan system is running correctly for the Browncoats and what we are asking for is that the timer on the boosts be paused and the time lost when the social clan system goes down be refunded. When this issue arises the game behaves as though the Browncoats clan doesn't exist. We can't see fellow members and the game shows each and everyone of us not to be in a clan. Now I don't know if the two self appointed Trion champions are just trolling or they feel like there two cents is actually valued by anyone affected but seriously this post was aimed at the Trion moderators of this forum...hence the title of the post. No one is asking anyone to look at the boosts purchased for all Defiance players just the clan boosts for one clan. If everyone would take the two minutes it takes to read Roosters initial post they should have a understanding on what this issue at hand is.

this issue has been around since beta most of them at least in regards to clans and any social aspect of the game which is why there are 100's of other threads saying Defiance is the biggest "1 player mmo" to date as most of the social things you try to do fail due to bugs and other issues bits are always an issue its why i refuse to invest my money on trion nemore

3rdpig
06-11-2013, 03:14 PM
nevermind...

prodigygc
06-11-2013, 03:16 PM
We will not give up on this until it is fix! Browncoats UNITE!!!!!!!!!!

prodigygc
06-11-2013, 03:17 PM
No, they don't, because Rooster seems to feel differently, despite saying repeatedly that I'm on your side. The system needs to be fixed.

How many boosts needs to be recovered? Why can't the people who actually paid for it just contact the GMs?

Ther was 13weeks of xp 3 weeks of everything else

Combo Breaker
06-11-2013, 03:20 PM

Is there even a way to know who lost boosts? To single out the particular person or people that lost the bits they spent on clan boosts?

Rooster
06-11-2013, 03:20 PM
i have a list down to the second on every boost that i gave to the GMS about 4-5 days ago when this problem started again i did this in preparation of the problem happening again because they told me they don't keep the that data when i asked them that 4 weeks ago it is sad when a customer has to keep track of information such as that

ironhands
06-11-2013, 03:21 PM
If your on our side and the side of every person who plays this game that have had this issue why do you insist on pushing a individual person contact trion when in fact they have or are you just skipping over those posts? The responses they received back was either a refund often not even close to what was spent and lost or just a total bold face lie that our entire clan disbanded what about that don't you get man

If you have a screenshot of any of those things actually happening, post it. You will get a response MUCH faster.

So far, there's one person in this thread who hasn't received a response, and one who has submitted multiple tickets(with no indication of what the response was, other than copy/paste), and one who received a refund of the bits.

Why do you assume that they're lying about the clan being disbanded, when you know full well that the system is bugged? It's a hell of a lot more likely they're seeing bugged info than lying to you.

You seem to be jumping to some pretty far conclusions, rather than dealing with the simplest issue, especially when we've all been told that we'll be compensated for boost issues, as we have in the past.

Basically, if you have a screenshot or something showing a GM telling you flat out you aren't entitled to a refund, post it here.

CozySwiftkilla
06-11-2013, 03:21 PM
Anyone who is getting upset from these 2 individuals can you please click there user name and ignore we don't want this thread getting locked because of only 2 individuals and yes browncoats and any other clan having these same issues we must make trion hear us and do something about it.

Cerne
06-11-2013, 03:22 PM
You must be really thick-headed. EVERYONE HERE IS SAYING YOU ARE RIGHT. BOOSTS NEED TO BE FIXED.

I know right? Like seriously many others and so far everyone that has posted here seems upset with Trion and how things are being handled I have not seen one "fanboy" or troll on this thread as of yet seems that regardless if we agree with Rooster about a fix being needed since your not in his clan your obviously against him or something......

rooster READ everyones posts everyone has agreed with this thread to the fullest what else do you want from us? we are just customers like yourself there is no need to throw insults our way if we are trying to help you. Some of these issues i have dealt with and others have dealt with we are trying to help by sharing our experiences with you to see if you will get positive results like we did.

If you lost a battle when your parent asked you to take out the garbage would you go on a rampage and stab your parents in a fit of rage and blame them for your in game death just because they spoke at an inconvenient time? In other words don't bite at us we didn't make the game we didn't design it and we can not fix issues so don't "stab" us.

BigDaddy3870
I've got 2 defiance games one for me and my son that I paid for, boosts personally for him and I, and clan boosts. Next time I'll just go to the bank, come home turn on the garbage disposal and put it down the drain. This is exhaustively frustrating ! Paid hard earned money and I feel like I'm getting S**t on over and over again. Is there anybody out there ??

Pyth

In short, a lot. And it's just not that simple for us. I don't know how well the clan system works on the PC, but on the console it's terrible. We can attempt to send out across the board messages on Xbox LIVE notifying members that they need try and contact support to get refunds, but that's inefficient and sloppy at best. Many of our members will fall though the cracks and never receive refunds. Plus there's nothing even gauranteeing them a refund even if they do contact support in the first place.

And why don't people just put 2 and 2 together and contact support of their own volition? Some people will, but it's kind of akin to the situation you see with warranties. The majority of individuals will never bother with the hassle of it. But a person's inability to act is not a good excuse for a company to allow them to continue to be ripped off. Trion has the information, they should be able to go in and manually adjust everyone's accounts. And if they don't, they need to figure out something that will be just as good. It's just the decent thing to do. I know it seems trivial, but their reputation has already taken a major hit, I believe they owe it to us to make this right.

I know not everyone will agree, but that's still my two cents on the subject.

ironhands
06-11-2013, 03:23 PM

and none of them worked?

Miserere
06-11-2013, 03:24 PM
I've always believed that those who paid for the boosts and don't get to use the full time, ridiculous. It is a sly, under handed way of ripping people off for the money. I do understand that the client has to take the risk but sometimes the boosts don't even work when the servers are online 24'7.

Rooster
06-11-2013, 03:24 PM
If you have a screenshot of any of those things actually happening, post it. You will get a response MUCH faster.

So far, there's one person in this thread who hasn't received a response, and one who has submitted multiple tickets(with no indication of what the response was, other than copy/paste), and one who received a refund of the bits.
Why do you assume that they're lying about the clan being disbanded, when you know full well that the system is bugged? It's a hell of a lot more likely they're seeing bugged info than lying to you.

You seem to be jumping to some pretty far conclusions, rather than dealing with the simplest issue, especially when we've all been told that we'll be compensated for boost issues, as we have in the past.

Basically, if you have a screenshot or something showing a GM telling you flat out you aren't entitled to a refund, post it here.
i once saw a thread closed because a person posted a screen shot of a conversation they had with a gm i will not give them any reason to close this thread.

CozySwiftkilla
06-11-2013, 03:25 PM
I now have 3 people on my ignore list everyone else please do the same.

Cerne
06-11-2013, 03:26 PM
Is there even a way to know who lost boosts? To single out the particular person or people that lost the bits they spent on clan boosts?

yes bits cost money from the PSN network/xbox network each transaction is recorded so if the person bought bits and then purchases a boost you get a "receipt" of sorts a digital one and Trion has a record of each PSN ID, Xbox ID with a record of each purchase so if the boost was purchased and say was for 4 weeks and 2 days passed they can look and be like you should have 3 weeks and 5 days but you have NONE clearly thats a bug and they will refund you the bits.

ironhands
06-11-2013, 03:27 PM
And why don't people just put 2 and 2 together and contact support of their own volition? Some people will, but it's kind of akin to the situation you see with warranties. The majority of individuals will never bother with the hassle of it. But a person's inability to act is not a good excuse for a company to allow them to continue to be ripped off. Trion has the information, they should be able to go in and manually adjust everyone's accounts. And if they don't, they need to figure out something that will be just as good.

That's like asking a company to call up everyone with a product and making sure that their product is still working, and reminding them how much longer they have on their warranty. There is likely too much data, combined with the fact that we're dealing with a bug, and that bug may make it look like everything was working fine. It may simply not be possible, which is why it's the responsibility of the consumer to act when there is a problem.

Yes, they certainly owe it to everyone to make it right, nobody is disputing that, which is why we'll be seeing general compensation.

Omnifarious Xji
06-11-2013, 03:28 PM
Knowing the system isn't working, but to add fuel to the fire, I went ahead and purchased a day's worth of boosts yesterday. I never saw them show up, waited hours even, kept checking back over and over again over the course of the day. Can't really tell today, because the whole clan page is empty again for me, and all my boosts aren't showing up again... *Sigh*

Pyth
06-11-2013, 03:28 PM
I've always believed that those who paid for the boosts and don't get to use the full time, ridiculous. It is a sly, under handed way of ripping people off for the money. I do understand that the client has to take the risk but sometimes the boosts don't even work when the servers are online 24'7.
The lady of the forums herself speaks the truth.

C'mon Trion, you know you can't say no to Miserere. Give us some kind of indication on how you're going to make this right.

Rooster
06-11-2013, 03:29 PM
I know right? Like seriously many others and so far everyone that has posted here seems upset with Trion and how things are being handled I have not seen one "fanboy" or troll on this thread as of yet seems that regardless if we agree with Rooster about a fix being needed since your not in his clan your obviously against him or something......

rooster READ everyones posts everyone has agreed with this thread to the fullest what else do you want from us? we are just customers like yourself there is no need to throw insults our way if we are trying to help you. Some of these issues i have dealt with and others have dealt with we are trying to help by sharing our experiences with you to see if you will get positive results like we did.

If you lost a battle when your parent asked you to take out the garbage would you go on a rampage and stab your parents in a fit of rage and blame them for your in game death just because they spoke at an inconvenient time? In other words don't bite at us we didn't make the game we didn't design it and we can not fix issues so don't "stab" us.
what i would like is for people to not attempt to sugar coat things and make excuses for a game company that wouldn't stick their neck outs for you if people understand and agree with what i am saying why do they continue to insist that a individual who purchased boosts contact trion we have stated they have done that allready. The last thing i want is to bicker with someone who is just a victim in this like we are and also the last thing i want is to give trion a reason to close this thread without first responding to it

ironhands
06-11-2013, 03:29 PM
i once saw a thread closed because a person posted a screen shot of a conversation they had with a gm i will not give them any reason to close this thread.

right, and they also had their issue resolved. they respond to images of things like that almost immediately. happened to me on launch day when i posted a shot of a gm saying we weren't owed a challenger if we purchased from a 3rd party.

nothing stopping you from making a second thread if this one is locked anyway

Imaru
06-11-2013, 03:30 PM
Wether or not this is actually read, and by this im talking about my post specifically, is of little concern to me, However, if it is read... well...

Im here meerly to point out that I, as an idividual, have purchaced 10 weeks of clan XP boosts for the browncoats. But more importantly, there were two days plus the server downtime. in which those boosts could not be used. Now before the trolls, fanboys, wannabes, and haters start complaining or insulting my post I want to say im not really mad about that. What irritates me is th fact that As I sit on defiance right now, I see a broken clan list, a sketchy if not terrible chat system, and a half-*****ed clan system.

Now Lets take the view point, or at least the.... logic, of the troll in effect.

If you buy a TV, and that TV has cracks in it, the speakers are shot, and the stand is broken... do you keep it whilst looking at the distributor or developer and say to them, "Wow, I really love your product!"
Or do you return it to the distributor, while pointing out the issues, and hope that they fix it.
Now they take it back from you, for an estimated two hours (really three) then return it in worse condission then its in.

Would you not be upset, or would you still smile and then thank them for at least trying? Remember, this is AFTER you have purchased it.

All im saying, We the consumer are allways right... and we shall not be ignored.

So Trion.... What do you have to say?

ironhands

gotta love the fingers in the ear approach.

JagerMyk
who did you ignore? anywho, OP yes you have a right to flame/roast Trion is at fault, but here isnt the place for it. an naming/calling out the mods is gonna get this closed. Anywho, good luck an keep strong! this too shall pass

ironhands
06-11-2013, 03:34 PM
Now Lets take the view point, or at least the.... logic, of the troll in effect.

If you buy a TV, and that TV has cracks in it, the speakers are shot, and the stand is broken... do you keep it whilst looking at the distributor or developer and say to them, "Wow, I really love your product!"
Or do you return it to the distributor, while pointing out the issues, and hope that they fix it.
Now they take it back from you, for an estimated two hours (really three) then return it in worse condission then its in.

Not a single person in this thread has said we aren't owed compensation, is nobody seeing that?

Combo Breaker
06-11-2013, 03:35 PM
gotta love the fingers in the ear approach.

Not helpful.

ironhands
06-11-2013, 03:36 PM
what i would like is for people to not attempt to sugar coat things and make excuses for a game company that wouldn't stick their neck outs for you if people understand and agree with what i am saying why do they continue to insist that a individual who purchased boosts contact trion we have stated they have done that allready. The last thing i want is to bicker with someone who is just a victim in this like we are and also the last thing i want is to give trion a reason to close this thread without first responding to it

nobody is defending Trion, can you not see that? 3 people in this thread have confirmed they have attempted a refund, one got one, one hasn't had a response, and someone else said they got a response but didn't specify what the response actually was.

CozySwiftkilla
06-11-2013, 03:36 PM
who did you ignore? anywho, OP yes you have a right to flame/roast Trion is at fault, but here isnt the place for it. an naming/calling out the mods is gonna get this closed. Anywho, good luck an keep strong! this too shall pass

Where would you suggest us to go then? We already contacted live support made tickets bug reports and still nothing is being done.

Rooster
06-11-2013, 03:37 PM
nobody is defending Trion, can you not see that? 3 people in this thread have confirmed they have attempted a refund, one got one, one hasn't had a response, and someone else said they got a response but didn't specify what the response actually was.
then what in the world is the big deal here? lets all catch a buzz and get along and wait for a dev response

ironhands
06-11-2013, 03:37 PM
Not helpful.

Obviously. It doesn't seem like anyone wants to do anything more than complain and fight amongst each other, even when we're all in the same boat.

Cerne
06-11-2013, 03:38 PM
Wether or not this is actually read, and by this im talking about my post specifically, is of little concern to me, However, if it is read... well...

Im here meerly to point out that I, as an idividual, have purchaced 10 weeks of clan XP boosts for the browncoats. But more importantly, there were two days plus the server downtime. in which those boosts could not be used. Now before the trolls, fanboys, wannabes, and haters start complaining or insulting my post I want to say im not really mad about that. What irritates me is th fact that As I sit on defiance right now, I see a broken clan list, a sketchy if not terrible chat system, and a half-*****ed clan system.

Would you not be upset, or would you still smile and then thank them for at least trying? Remember, this is AFTER you have purchased it.

All im saying, We the consumer are allways right... and we shall not be ignored.

So Trion.... What do you have to say?

I actually brought this issue up at purchase fact is people have lives, families, jobs and the people like myself that did a pre-order got boosts how were we able to afford the game? BY WORKING in order for us to continue to support (waste money) Trion we need to continue to earn money there is NO point on buying boosts if you have a life as regardless if your on or not the time ticks down....

"O sorry your father was on his death bed and you spent time with him to hear his final words our condolences however the boosts you had active while you were not online have now expired i do hope you still somehow managed to play the game and get some of the 20$ boosts you got"

This is my view of Trion in regards to boosts its highly insulting and disrespectful that they expect us to choose there bugged/broken POS game over family and real life. "o your wife was in labor and you chose to be there for your childs birth rather than play our game thats a shame your boosts will be gone when you log back on no refund"

ironhands
06-11-2013, 03:41 PM
then what in the world is the big deal here? lets all catch a buzz and get along and wait for a dev response

The devs don't post here, only the community team, and as far as I know, Sledge is at E3, I doubt he'll be replying. Lance may pop in at some point, but I'm pretty sure he's already said that everyone will be compensated server-wide a few days ago anyway.

As far as having Trion go through logs, I don't think it's possible to find anything. As I said earlier, it's a bug, it probably shows up in the logs as working correctly.

Milofo
06-11-2013, 03:43 PM
Not a single person in this thread has said we aren't owed compensation, is nobody seeing that?

Even though you are speaking sense and logic, some people are frustrated and just want to feel like their voices at being heard. The GM's are not going to be able to do anything but pass through the channels what is happening in the community. You will never be able to calm them and no timeline other than 'fix this now' will make them happy. Any additional comments made although meant to be helpful or not will be taken as being a fanboy or a troll as seen before in the thread.

ironhands
06-11-2013, 03:45 PM
Even though you are speaking sense and logic, some people are frustrated and just want to feel like their voices at being heard. The GM's are not going to be able to do anything but pass through the channels what is happening in the community. You will never be able to calm them and no timeline other than 'fix this now' will make them happy. Any additional comments made although meant to be helpful or not will be taken as being a fanboy or a troll as seen before in the thread.

I know, but each additional post one of us makes bumps the thread and keeps it on the front page, making it more likely the appropriate people will see it, and we all win....

prodigygc
06-11-2013, 03:47 PM
The devs don't post here, only the community team, and as far as I know, Sledge is at E3, I doubt he'll be replying. Lance may pop in at some point, but I'm pretty sure he's already said that everyone will be compensated server-wide a few days ago anyway.

As far as having Trion go through logs, I don't think it's possible to find anything. As I said earlier, it's a bug, it probably shows up in the logs as working correctly.

Sledge is not at E3 my friend is the schedule coordinator. He has informed me that defiance was removed off the schedule due to server issues . E3 did not want them interview with all the issues that are going on... defiance was kicked off e3 for being the most f`ed up game ever

Milofo
06-11-2013, 03:50 PM
I know, but each additional post one of us makes bumps the thread and keeps it on the front page, making it more likely the appropriate people will see it, and we all win....

That's very true. Just sadly any compensation of boosts offered to the community will not make the brown coats happy as i doubt it will be as much as they appear to have lost.

Rooster
06-11-2013, 03:55 PM
That's very true. Just sadly any compensation of boosts offered to the community will not make the brown coats happy as i doubt it will be as much as they appear to have lost.

you are correct we want full compensation for the time we was denied what was paid for by our members. We want above anything else to be able to play the game together as we are a community of gamers who are dedicated to defiance. We want this problem fixed now how many examples needed to be provided that they have the ability and means to fix things within hours. Every time a little exploit or something is discovered that cuts into the profits they get from the purchase of bits it is fixed in a matter of hours. This isn't something that started they have had a heads up for over 4 weeks now.

Nysir
06-11-2013, 03:56 PM
Sledge is not at E3 my friend is the schedule coordinator. He has informed me that defiance was removed off the schedule due to server issues . E3 did not want them interview with all the issues that are going on... defiance was kicked off e3 for being the most f`ed up game ever

lol haha trion way to live up the legacy

Daholic
06-11-2013, 03:58 PM

Wow!!! Just....Wow!!!

ironhands
06-11-2013, 04:00 PM

even if any of that is true, it doesn't mean they aren't physically there, especially since they've been tweeting @e32013 recently......

Milofo
06-11-2013, 04:03 PM

If that's the case I am intrigued to see Trions statement as to why they were taken off the schedule.

JagerMyk
06-11-2013, 04:04 PM
Where would you suggest us to go then? We already contacted live support made tickets bug reports and still nothing is being done.

umm how about the bug/glitches section under the ps/pc/xb section? this is general, its just a wasted space. some arsehat or troll or even a fanboy worse than me will get in here an make things worse. just trying to let you know, you're not alone...just in the wrong section is all. I do hope this gets straightened out for you all, have seen this since release. Defiance Lifer ~mJ~

Pyth
06-11-2013, 04:07 PM
I laughed.

But seriously, I would be embarrassed to showcase this game next to some of the stuff we're seeing at E3 if I had a hand in it.

Daholic
06-11-2013, 04:09 PM
If that's the case I am intrigued to see Trions statement as to why they were taken off the schedule.

Yea, because they have been doing a good job giving info about everything else.

prodigygc
06-11-2013, 04:12 PM
even if any of that is true, it doesn't mean they aren't physically there, especially since they've been tweeting @e32013 recently......

Im currently in oregon im going to make a twitter account and tweet im at e3. Oh see how easy it is to lie. Special if they didnt want people to know that they got kicked off

Daholic
06-11-2013, 04:29 PM
Im currently in oregon im going to make a twitter account and tweet im at e3. Oh see how easy it is to lie. Special if they didnt want people to know that they got kicked off

Well im sure "Kicked off" is the stronger version of "Not allowed because of difficulties", but yea, if its true they have to be embarrassed and ashamed.

Durva360
06-11-2013, 05:41 PM
This really needs to be addressed.

prodigygc
06-11-2013, 05:48 PM
FAILED!!!! The server are broke again, People are getting kicked off with critical errors and the social menu is broke again, The boost are gone.

JonDav
06-11-2013, 05:52 PM
I laughed.

But seriously, I would be embarrassed to showcase this game next to some of the stuff we're seeing at E3 if I had a hand in it.

This is the same thing I thought when I first heard Defiance and E3. With Destiny playable and The Division looking to be another open world shooter-rpg done correctly, Defiance would stand out for the wrong reasons.

Satsuki
06-11-2013, 05:56 PM
This is the same thing I thought when I first heard Defiance and E3. With Destiny playable and The Division looking to be another open world shooter-rpg done correctly, Defiance would stand out for the wrong reasons.
That was my thought too. Defiance is a fun little diversion but watching last night's gameplay of Destiny.. yeah.

MrClip26
06-11-2013, 06:05 PM

your a fool...read your post..then re-read his...i am in this clan

DRHONEY
06-11-2013, 06:14 PM
Trion needs to get on this until its fixed. We pay for clan boost we deserve to have it.

Nine Spot
06-11-2013, 06:36 PM
Bump,.....................

Alexri
06-11-2013, 06:38 PM
Trion sells and operates this games in a number of European countries whose various consumer agencies would no doubt have an interest in digital goods not being delivered, as there are laws that deal directly with such instances. It's too bad the clan in question isn't located in Europe, as I'm sure that 1900 complaints spread across who knows how many countries would put Trion on the radar of quite a few such agencies.

GodBunny
06-11-2013, 06:39 PM
Good luck, Clan Obsidian has had over 1000 and currently over 2000 since before browncoats were even formed... and we have had this issue more than half a dozen times, totaling well over a week worth of across the board boosts... no fix or help for our clan or others out there either... so i say good luck... we simply stopped buying boosts and hope one day they work again, because we do have over 11 weeks worth of boosts on ours.... hope we get to see at least some of that work... ha...

Rooster
06-11-2013, 06:42 PM
Good luck, Clan Obsidian has had over 1000 and currently over 2000 since before browncoats were even formed... and we have had this issue more than half a dozen times, totaling well over a week worth of across the board boosts... no fix or help for our clan or others out there either... so i say good luck... we simply stopped buying boosts and hope one day they work again, because we do have over 11 weeks worth of boosts on ours.... hope we get to see at least some of that work... ha... Dude your talking out your !$@ the browncoats where formed within the first hour of the game being launched get out of here with your piss poor attempt at a hidden recruitment thread.

Tatr
06-11-2013, 06:48 PM
Bumped! ive also reported the issue with trion and they keep closing my tickets. and ive bought boosts for the clan. they dont even give me a auto response. they just close the tickets i make.

Robin Kills
06-11-2013, 06:53 PM
Something needs to be done about the boosts.

Arizona
06-11-2013, 06:55 PM
Ok a refund is not the answer here, there are to many who contributed to the boosts. For myself and others in our group it is about the group play and completing co op maps and challenges together. If by chance we get lucky and find ourselves in the same server and are able to group up and then join a co op map the minute it ends we find ourselves in different servers and phases what's up with that? I am unable to invite friends to the clan now and most times unable to trade a mod to a player that needs it to finish his load out. There are a number of folks giving up on the game but I and other see potential in defiance to keep a positive attitude and hope there is a fix in sight. Being in Browncoatsallianc with the boosts are a definitive plus for all of us and helps
out the lower level guys and gals with skills and xp.

Majik518
06-11-2013, 07:23 PM
Overwhelming urge to post Lueshi.

prodigygc
06-11-2013, 07:24 PM
blah bumpppppp

Miserere
06-11-2013, 07:32 PM
The lady of the forums herself speaks the truth.

C'mon Trion, you know you can't say no to Miserere. Give us some kind of indication on how you're going to make this right.

Thanks, Pyth. <3's I support you guys as I have all the individuals who have purchased boosts but don't get the full time. I know many of us at KTAM do as well. Trion, you know me, please take a look at this. Pweeeeeease with sugar and a cherry on top.

Hiero Glyph
06-11-2013, 07:44 PM
Dude your talking out your !$@ the browncoats where formed within the first hour of the game being launched get out of here with your piss poor attempt at a hidden recruitment thread.

Regardless of who was formed first and what not, Obsidian does have over 11 weeks of boosts for experience alone. At this point Trion is basically stealing from its players. The fact that they have not fixed the issue already and that the community managers can provide no insight into the matter only makes the problem that much worse.

On a side note, the E3 removal seems entirely appropriate if it is true.

Rooster
06-11-2013, 07:51 PM
Regardless of who was formed first and what not, Obsidian does have over 11 weeks of boosts for experience alone. At this point Trion is basically stealing from its players. The fact that they have not fixed the issue already and that the community managers can provide no insight into the matter only makes the problem that much worse.

On a side note, the E3 removal seems entirely appropriate if it is true. Thats great you guys have that much boost and im sorry you are experiencing the same problems we are if not worse than us. This isn't a thread to bicker about stupid stuff i just don't like bold inaccurate claims and i am quick to respond to them. We are not rival growing clans here we are customers that need to stick together and show that we are tired of these issues and we want them fixed NOW!

RNM King
06-11-2013, 07:54 PM
Thats great you guys have that much boost and im sorry you are experiencing the same problems we are if not worse than us. This isn't a thread to bicker about stupid stuff i just don't like bold inaccurate claims and i am quick to respond to them. We are not rival growing clans here we are customers that need to stick together and show that we are tired of these issues and we want them fixed NOW!

its time they get there **** together! fix this issue.

prodigygc
06-11-2013, 07:57 PM
i hope this gets fixed

Leper Messiah
06-11-2013, 08:21 PM

I love this game and i love the clan that i and others have worked hard to get to where it is. I would like a answer to all the things iv brought up in this post please. Please do not give them any reason to close this thread give them time to respond thanks for your time.the facts are correct TRION fix it or lose in the long run......Destiny is looking better and better.

mwjw
06-11-2013, 08:36 PM
the facts are correct TRION fix it or lose in the long run......Destiny is looking better and better.

agreed fix before everyone leaves, we don't want to but we will

Majik518
06-11-2013, 08:57 PM

On a side note, the E3 removal seems entirely appropriate if it is true.

We had over 12 weeks of experience alone last I checked.

reapermech
06-11-2013, 09:03 PM
if everyone leaves the rest of trion will get fired.

here is a thought if trion does manage to get this sorted out.... a big if.......what happens???
a)do we go about gaming as usual
b)not support trion through boosts dlc season passes ect
c)ditch this game for something with a lot better server stability and customer support

everyone pick a letter lets see what the general discussions thought is on this

Snackman
06-11-2013, 09:18 PM
<<>>Bump!<<>>

Imaru
06-11-2013, 09:21 PM
Thanks, Pyth. <3's I support you guys as I have all the individuals who have purchased boosts but don't get the full time. I know many of us at KTAM do as well. Trion, you know me, please take a look at this. Pweeeeeease with sugar and a cherry on top.

Im not trying to sound fanboyish here, but I listen to KTAM every day <3 And having your support makes this cause even more just.

Now, Im sorry Browncoats, my fellow clan, and Obsidian.... but I believe that the LARGEST ISSUE here is NOT THE BOOSTS, But the fact that there is a reoccuring issue with them, the clan chats, and the frinds/group/clain lists.

Now, I may be speaking for myself.... but if these issues got fixed, then I would be happy. Because if I was reassured that this wouldnt happen again (this being the loss of boost time due to glitches, the loss of a clan chat constantly, and the lack of an actual working friend/clan/group list) Then I would not hessitate to put more money into trion.

Also, on a slightly different note, Miserere, Any way I can get an autograph? XD

Wraieth
06-11-2013, 09:28 PM
Im not trying to sound fanboyish here, but I listen to KTAM every day <3 And having your support makes this cause even more just.

Now, Im sorry Browncoats, my fellow clan, and Obsidian.... but I believe that the LARGEST ISSUE here is NOT THE BOOSTS, But the fact that there is a reoccuring issue with them, the clan chats, and the frinds/group/clain lists.

Now, I may be speaking for myself.... but if these issues got fixed, then I would be happy. Because if I was reassured that this wouldnt happen again (this being the loss of boost time due to glitches, the loss of a clan chat constantly, and the lack of an actual working friend/clan/group list) Then I would not hessitate to put more money into trion.

Also, on a slightly different note, Miserere, Any way I can get an autograph? XD

It is realy sad that one of the most important feature in this game to alot of people ( clan team friends) is broken and yet they supposedly fixed this today only to have it rebreak without so much as a whimper from the devs or trion about the issue.

And i agree if the e3 thing is true that is truly sad. And one of the worst embarressments i think a game company can have.Looks to me like if it is true they would be scrambling to ease they players they still haves minds .As well as nix any major problems going on in game.

Indra Echo
06-11-2013, 09:48 PM

Look at it this way. Which is easier-someone going through 1900 clan names to find those that paid for boosts and didn't get them and re-imbursing them for the lost boosts or those that paid for the boosts individually submitting tickets to say they didn't get them. It may not be as simple as you think for Trion to look and see who in your clan paid for boosts and then coordinate that with who didn't get those boosts. Keep in mind they also have to look at not just clan boosts but individual ones AND in factoring the loss to each person they might have to assess that based upon the time the person was actually playing the game.

In the OP's view (understandable but somewhat mistaken), Trion would look at his account and see that boosts weren't working for it for say 3 days (an example). But I've had missing boosts and our clan has had missing clan boosts and that's not actually what happens. I can start playing the game and think to check the boosts and sometimes they're working and sometimes not. I can look later and the status may have changed. They might have started working or stopped working, but here's the thing. If I'm not playing when boosts don't work (talking about personal ones here), then I haven't suffered any loss. And if I bought clan boosts it's a different thing since people in my clan might play when I'm not and for some the boosts may have been working and for others they weren't.

There's also kind of a truth here that only the injured party can request that money they spent and didn't receive "goods" for be reimbursed. The OP may be the clan leader and people may have paid for clan boosts but they paid for them with their own accounts and they are the only ones that can request money back for stuff they lost.

This is not at all a simple thing to work out which is why each person that paid for a boost does need to submit a ticket.

Miserere

Thank you for the support! Beck has done an amazing job in putting it all together so he gets all the credit as well as the great fan base. b(^-^)z Also, we might be able to work out an autograph. Hope you like hellbug instagrams. ;)

Back on topic, this is an issue that I have been personally passionate about for a long time. I understand that it can be argued of client responsibility but I will always counter that there are parts that cannot be controlled (Missing clan boosts during 24'7 up time with no shut down or the purchase of boost before a server shutdown happened). This is not an issue that hasn't recently shown up. This has been going on since BETA. I understand that the devs are quite busy but this is truly unfair and I have always warned individuals of the risk of losing time. (Heck, even a warning when purchasing about possibly not getting all the time would work though they might not get the money that they want.)

ElPolloLoco82
Where's PETA? After 15 pages of beating dead horses, I'm surprised they aren't here protesting.

To those not in this clan and insist on repeating to Rooster and us fellow Browncoats that he has to get the individuals who purchased the clan boosts to do a ticket; he and others have stated numerous times that they have done that. No one likes the sound of a broken record; so when you keep telling us to do that, when we already stated we have, we are going to get frustrated.

One of the two guys, that the clan kept going back and forth with, said they (TRION) will reimburse us; does that person work for TRION and have the authority to make such a claim? If so, hook it up.

I'd also like to remind those who say that the individual is to blame and not the company for not receiving reimbursement for undelivered goods. Remember when Xbox 360 came out, and everyone kept getting the red ring of death shortly after their warranty expired? I was one. A week after it occurred, I sent mine in for repairs and paid the $150 fee for the repair. A week later Microsoft put out a press release saying they were going to refund the fees paid by customers for the repaired consoles and extended the warranty to 3 years. Sure, bad PR and consoles returning triggered the response; however, once they made the decision, no one had to contact them individually to get their fee refunded back to them or their warranty extended. If the issue is that wide-spread, which it is in this case, TRION should work with the individuals and clans that were affected to some sort of feasible and acceptable compensation. Ideally, we should regain all that is lost; but in reality, we only may get a portion of it back based on claims submitted. That's another reason why those guys logic was faulty. If everyone who ever bought a clan boast submitted a ticket, how can TRION ever find out who's purchases were affected by the bug? It would be impossible to reimburse everyone, because they'd have to reimburse us a few months worth of boosts, when we only lost a week or two worth of boosts. So there should be some sort of compromise. For the added grief of dealing with their horrible customer service, they should throw in a tier 4 lockbox and an extra week of boosts; like they did a couple weeks after launch for sticking by them through their troubles. Yet, we'd be happy just to have the clan and social aspects fixed; and aren't so much concerned with trinkets for our troubles.

cab0218
06-11-2013, 09:52 PM
Just stop buying boosts and giving Trion more money.Why do people continue to keep buying boosts when the system is broken?

Market
06-11-2013, 09:53 PM
InfectedOmen may not be as big as some of you guys out there, but we have a decent roster that I see dwindling into inactivity. We might have 180 on the roster, but we've been suffering the same issues as the OP for as long as is written about. I personally upped the Clan Boosts today, about an hour before things went crazy again, and I'm pretty upset about it!

However, I've not had the bad experiences with Trion Support that the OP (and others) have had, thankfully! When everything went sour over the weekend, I was able to start up a Live Chat to solve the issue I was having. The rep I talked to was friendly, helpful, and didn't try to rush me off at all! I was able to get a refund on the boosts I purchased without hassle!! OP, I'm truly sorry you haven't spoken with the people I've run into with their support team!

Then again, I also have maaaaany years of sales experience, both in a cube farm and on a sales floor... I kinda know how to talk to customer reps on a personal level... lol

I have faith they will fix it, but I totally understand the frustration!! Our ranks are quickly diminishing in the haze of frustration over the shaky patches and lack of available information on fixes, DLC, etc.

I'm patient, I still have a long way to go before I would consider putting Defiance on a shelf... but some chatter would be really refreshing!!

Just stop buying boosts and giving Trion more money.Why do people continue to keep buying boosts when the system is broken?

Mainly because I believed this NA server update (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?89267-NA-Server-Update-All-Platforms-June-11th-at-3-00-AM-PT-Complete)

ElPolloLoco82
06-11-2013, 10:04 PM

I don't remember seeing anyone who stated that we are still purchasing boosts while this issue is being worked on. These were bought prior to everything going down.

cab0218
06-11-2013, 10:08 PM
Im just making sure people are not because if people are still that would be dumb. I know that in another thread Erik said that people would be compensated for the boosts and for all the problems we have been having.

dominad
06-11-2013, 10:21 PM
they payed for boosts and did not receive said boosts unless recompensed it is classed as theft, example paying for your internet service and not receiving it for more than a week u get compensated its as simple as that
Thank you as this is exactly what it is. I have a clan I joined same problem many people submitted reports i stupidly paid for boosts for the people who helped me get all my achievements and complete the game and shared good company. Since I am done with the game but this is ridiculous the support does not reply they do not even offer a fix or a refund or a code for when they fix it just nothing.

Bored Peon
06-11-2013, 11:01 PM
Why should they receive any special treatment over any other clan? They got their special treatment with the ability to have 1900 members, and have 1 player buy boosts for 1899 other players.

Rooster
06-11-2013, 11:12 PM
Why should they receive any special treatment over any other clan? They got their special treatment with the ability to have 1900 members, and have 1 player buy boosts for 1899 other players.
We are not expecting any special treatment. I encourage all clans that have had this problem to speak up not just our own. You seem to have a issue with us or just the size of our clan jealousy is the greatest form of flattery other than mimicking.

Bored Peon
06-11-2013, 11:28 PM
We are not expecting any special treatment. I encourage all clans that have had this problem to speak up not just our own. You seem to have a issue with us or just the size of our clan jealousy is the greatest form of flattery other than mimicking.

No, what I have an issue with is the fact you are sitting there making demands from Trion like your clan is something special and deserves special treatment. Trion should not treat your clan any different than any other players not in your clan.

I am FAR from jealous of your clan. If anything your clan is quickly earning a bad reputation because of your demands to Trion for special treatment. The title of this thread alone speaks for itself, you demanded special attention from community managers of the game like some spoiled brat.

Pyth
06-11-2013, 11:34 PM
like some spoiled brat.
Pot, meet kettle.

JagerMyk
06-11-2013, 11:35 PM
No, what I have an issue with is the fact you are sitting there making demands from Trion like your clan is something special and deserves special treatment. Trion should not treat your clan any different than any other players not in your clan.

I am FAR from jealous of your clan. If anything your clan is quickly earning a bad reputation because of your demands to Trion for special treatment. The title of this thread alone speaks for itself, you demanded special attention from community managers of the game like some spoiled brat.
bravo, but you're supposed to go nenernenerneener at the end...lol, sorry had too. But yes, we all have been fekked with

Ominous
06-11-2013, 11:38 PM
Thank you as this is exactly what it is. I have a clan I joined same problem many people submitted reports i stupidly paid for boosts for the people who helped me get all my achievements and complete the game and shared good company. Since I am done with the game but this is ridiculous the support does not reply they do not even offer a fix or a refund or a code for when they fix it just nothing.
Lol. I was refunded, as well as one of my clan members and pretty much anyone who uses the "report ticket" thinger under the settings menu. I even bought another clan boost after I was refunded and asked not to purchase anymore until they fixed it, and I was refunded again.

Rooster
06-11-2013, 11:40 PM

No Im gonna stick with that your jealous Its ok dude your exscuse was rather poor. I made the title that way to get their attention and the attention of the community hey guess what the community part worked guess what part comes next. I'm gonna guess you had a similar complaint and it was sweeped under the rug and your upset at how much attention this thread has gotten. This isn't a competition buddy we are not your enemy now if all you can do is hate on us please do so elsewhere as you can see adults are talking and trying to get the issues fixed by making the awareness of them a thorn in the side of those who can fix it.

Victim Eyes
06-11-2013, 11:41 PM
bump! :cool:

Mirimon
06-11-2013, 11:45 PM

they payed for xbox also.. so why arent they barking up microshafts tree about ripping them off from good gaming experiences?

xboxdone, move on

JayneAddiction
06-12-2013, 12:02 AM

As a Browncoats member let me say:

We do not want special treatment as a clan. Special treatment as customers? Perhaps. Once apron a time the customer was always right. We all know that isn't true anymore but we, as customers, should at least be treated like our business matters. Without us the company would not continue to exist. We want this fixed for all defiance clans. If some aren't having this problem then why are any having it. Surely trion had to have thought that there might have been a large clan but that obviously isn't even the issue as many smaller clans have posted in this forum with the same problems. Reimbursement is important to those who deserve it but it is really a side issue. The real issue is, why does this problem that trion knows about continue. Over the last few days it has been fixed, for a few hours, then happen again. Multiple times. When there was a problem that might have cost trion a few bucks, immediately the servers went down, for most of a full day, and the problem was fixed.
It is ridiculous to say we are asking for special treatment as a clan when this is a problem that we aren't the only ones having.
As customers, yes, I think we deserve special treatment.

JayneAddiction
06-12-2013, 12:16 AM
BTW, I will confess, I have not read all 170 replies to this post, but has trion said anything about this? There are people whose job it is to deal with the community. Shouldn't they have something to say? I guess they're too busy letting us know a DLC will be available someday.

Bored Peon
06-12-2013, 12:34 AM
No Im gonna stick with that your jealous Its ok dude your exscuse was rather poor. I made the title that way to get their attention and the attention of the community hey guess what the community part worked guess what part comes next. I'm gonna guess you had a similar complaint and it was sweeped under the rug and your upset at how much attention this thread has gotten. This isn't a competition buddy we are not your enemy now if all you can do is hate on us please do so elsewhere as you can see adults are talking and trying to get the issues fixed by making the awareness of them a thorn in the side of those who can fix it.

Actually no. I had the same problem your clan did. I filed a ticket like every other normal player has to. It was solved with a refund of the bits. I did not have to throw not petty temper tantrum in the forums demanding attention from administration. That is handling it like an adult.

You can sit there and claim all you want about how this is no competition on who has the better clan. Yet you keep throwing around the size of your clan like it makes your clan more special than the rest.

marshy
06-12-2013, 12:35 AM
Bump bump bump

prodigygc
06-12-2013, 01:37 AM
I support this 100%

Jester
06-12-2013, 01:56 AM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. Calling out others in thread titles is a violation of the Code of Conduct (http://forums.defiance.com/announcement.php?f=3&a=2).

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!