PDA

View Full Version : Will the graphics get better on xbox 360 ?

gamer
03-24-2013, 12:13 PM
I know this is a beta and everything is not set in stone but thier are a few things that are and i hope graphics is not one of them .

Warlander
03-24-2013, 12:15 PM
Ne because the xbox is 7 years old, get a pc it looks awesome

Jafo
Not to much better. You can't have Crysis like graphics with 100 plus people on the same server.

johnpiercex
I know this is a beta and everything is not set in stone but thier are a few things that are and i hope graphics is not one of them .

Pretty sure Graphics will be little bit improved. This is a 4 month old beta after all.

aXa
03-24-2013, 12:16 PM

Then your hopes is lost.

IGears
03-24-2013, 12:19 PM
well im not trying to find that out after i buy it. i did switch my preorder to PC after my xbox froze trying to load a major arkfall with alot of people around.

Martin84
03-24-2013, 12:32 PM
I agree the graphics aren't going to get much better the platform that you play on is greatly going to influence the graphical experience. We can't do anything about the way the console industry has become over the years. 7yrs is a long time in an industry that is constantly improving tech consoles just aren't the place to constantly put new tech into, I mean would you buy a new console every two years to keep up with the development in graphics.

Saying that though the beta install was 5gb download and they have already said that the full game will require minimum 10gb space available of course that's going to include additional content, videos, audio. But I wouldn't expect much further development graphics wise in that. Plus point will be the longevity of this game, now that Trion is providing the game on the current platform (Xbox and PS3) then they will be in discussions with both about what they expect out of the next gen platforms I don't think that anything has been released about what graphics / software each will be utilising in the next gen, hopefully better and more updated of course.

Mindfix
03-24-2013, 12:34 PM
I wouldn't expect much to change with the graphics. Some of the skins and shading yeah but no nothing major.

Pasha
03-24-2013, 12:40 PM
If characters' graphics will be changed during last 10 days before release or in less than 2-3 years post-release - I'll call it "miracle".

johnpiercex
03-24-2013, 07:13 PM
If characters' graphics will be changed during last 10 days before release or in less than 2-3 years post-release - I'll call it "miracle".

The beta is 4 months old.. the graphics might actually have been improved.. but suppose.. we gotta wait till launch to see for our selfs

Deceptor1968
03-24-2013, 07:35 PM
Having played both the pc and 360 versions sure it looks better on my pc but I think ill get it for the 360 just for the comfy couch thing one less mmo to be at my desk and keyboard at.