PDA

View Full Version : Stuttering issues

KyrMirat
03-24-2013, 12:18 PM
Not seeing posts about this which has me concerned.

Am I the only one having stuttering issues? Mostly an issue when driving and with lots of others around and doing sharp camera turns. I can still play, so it is tolerable, but it's annoying.

Hoping it's just something where the game and my vid card aren't playing 100% nice and with updates on vid card and game side it'll clear up with time. I definitely have a PC that should be able to run this no problem on med. to high and this happens even if I drop it to low.

Thanks, just looking for comfort that I'm not alone since I'm really looking fwd to playing this game come launch.

uxlapogi
04-04-2013, 07:47 AM
You are not alone, I get stuttering while moving, turning, driving and aiming with a scope. I get constant 100 fps if i stand still. The race challenges are almost impossible this way. Once the game has cached whatever it is loading in the background I'm fine. And I do have a fast hdd.

eternalwinter
04-19-2013, 12:48 PM
I too have this problem, stutter and hitch to a near unplayable degree while moving/driving, then as soon as I come to a dead stop, completely smooth.

In fact, even in arkfalls with many players as long as I hold still, I'm fine. If I begin moving, it will thrash about. I'm pretty sure at this point that it's mostly not harddrive access, either. There's a difference between getting a stutter here and there from caching and...whatever the hell this is. This is just something not right in the game code vs certain hardware, I'm fairly sure.

One more point worth making is it doesn't IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM matter at all what settings I have it on. As odd as it is, I think it may even do it WORSE on low settings with everything off and a low resolution. It's just bogus, frankly.

rezfrog
04-20-2013, 06:18 PM
Come on folks... I just bought this game and the one thing preventing me from enjoying this title is the goddamm lag / stutter issues. It's hard to be supportive because I have been having issues since I bought this game. Fix the lag please... I'm not the only person experiencing this.