PDA

View Full Version : Epic Plan

Buckmaster
06-01-2012, 10:01 AM
:cool: I am looking forward to being a part of the Defiance community. Would love to assist with the development and production and will apply when the positions become open. The plan is epic, keep it up!

Escyos
06-02-2012, 08:49 AM
I'd love to do something too, but my skills at games are pretty poor and my coding skills are limited to HTML and simple viruses (which the government pays me to make :D )

Shrapnil
06-03-2012, 01:39 PM
The team up of SyFy and Trion is going to change online gameing and the industry i think. This is such a out of the box concept i think it just has to succeed. Kudos on the person who brought this idea to the dev meeting.

Adsinonimous
06-05-2012, 04:02 PM
I absolutely agree. It's this sort of innovation that starts revolutions!

Escyos
06-07-2012, 07:50 AM
The team up of SyFy and Trion is going to change online gameing and the industry i think. This is such a out of the box concept i think it just has to succeed. Kudos on the person who brought this idea to the dev meeting.

You just know that someone is going to abuse this power, making some sort of Twilighty tv series and game about vampires....oi.

Adsinonimous
06-07-2012, 10:55 AM
You just know that someone is going to abuse this power, making some sort of Twilighty tv series and game about vampires....oi.

Don't even make me think about it! But if we get games like that we can do what World of Warcraft players do. Defiance Clone! lol

Kerry
04-16-2013, 09:11 AM
*An Corp*

;)