PDA

View Full Version : Game simply unplayable right now

IrishDeath420
06-11-2013, 06:10 PM
There is too much lag and too many glitches in this game. It seems like every time Trion adds something or fixes something more things get broken. I personally would be pleased if Trion took the servers down for a week to fix these issues.

IIXxEViLxXII
06-11-2013, 06:28 PM
There is too much lag and too many glitches in this game. It seems like every time Trion adds something or fixes something more things get broken. I personally would be pleased if Trion took the servers down for a week to fix these issues.

100% agree.I'm ok with a week downtime if that's what it takes.

Ominous
06-11-2013, 06:30 PM
Lag? I never get any lag really, there's waves of it that last 3-5 seconds but nothing that makes it unplayable, the Social features ****ing up is pissing me off though, guess it's time to play s'more State of Decay...****ing Trooooon.

quick
06-11-2013, 06:35 PM
I can't use my car if I get in it takes a couple of minutes to get out.

LocalStyleChick
06-11-2013, 06:38 PM

Yeah I can seem to do ****!!!! Pissing me off!!

richmanrush
06-11-2013, 06:48 PM
Took me half a dozen tries to finally complete a co-op this evening... surprised I did. Ever since I get dropped from the server every two minutes. This is the worst I've seen it since beta. Half the time I lag out at the character selection screen.

DirtE
06-11-2013, 06:57 PM
Agree with you 100%. Whats the point of playing MMO if all social stuff is busted. Trion you need to fix the game before adding more broken content. Would gladly wait through whatever downtime needed.
Quickly loseing faith in Defiance. Good thing I didnt buy season pass

tanagrinestew
06-11-2013, 06:58 PM
dropped 40 bucks on season pass and now cant even play. needless to say I am taking this well

DirtE
06-11-2013, 07:19 PM
dropped 40 bucks on season pass and now cant even play. needless to say I am taking this well

Id be demanding a refund

nolimit
06-11-2013, 07:21 PM
Clearing my cache resolved this same issue for me.

lagaros
06-11-2013, 07:22 PM
It is what it is. You idiots obviously dont ever read that user agreement that you accept every time you get on the game. Fable III was free on xbl for download the other day so im just gonna play that...