PDA

View Full Version : Hush up!!!

TA Mastermind
06-11-2013, 08:26 PM
People! Deal with the issues or get out! Stop going on the forums and *****ing about quittin the game. Go then if you are gonna quit. Nobody cares that you are leaving. Stop wasting forum space with your stupid *** complaints.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
06-11-2013, 08:32 PM
This is about how I sounded this morning in that immunizer thread. xD

Seriously though TA. Calm down. People are suppose to come to the forums to complain, they're just not suppose to do it in the General section. Thats what the Bugs section is for.

0_d4RK_FaLLen
06-11-2013, 08:40 PM
People! Deal with the issues or get out! Stop going on the forums and *****ing about quittin the game. Go then if you are gonna quit. Nobody cares that you are leaving. Stop wasting forum space with your stupid *** complaints.

And complaining about people complaining just makes you sound stupid.

xpgdeadone
06-11-2013, 08:41 PM
Really? Wow there guy I guess we should just not tell the Dev's whats wrong with the game right? Cuz they sure don't read the support issues you put in on the game. Forums were created to share information and talk about the good and mad of any subject so maby you need to **** not the people using the forums for what they were created for!

fubucious
06-11-2013, 08:41 PM
tell you who do care is trion if people keep quitting they they want have but a few still playing their game they might get to where not enough playing their game and not making any money and the investor would pull out. forums are for people to vent and post their complaints. i play 10hrs a day when its working with all the bugs after this weekend all my friends that was left stop playing even i only played just enough to try one lock box. Its not the same playing without your friends its been 10 plus weeks and ever week we had bug that we had to deal with and some people just getting fed up with the problem and not being able to play with friends is the deal breaker for alot of people. so if you dont like when people vent because they cant play the game they way it should you should let them vent about it and let it be instead of making a tread about people talking about quitting when they are tired of the broken things in the game. they have a right just like you have the right to open this tread

breedhate
06-11-2013, 08:55 PM
your an idiot, how do we deal with it, it's out of our hands.

Deaths Nation
06-11-2013, 08:57 PM
Like I said in the last post he was in. He's a fanboy in denial.

Deaths Nation
06-11-2013, 08:59 PM
And let the roast session begin......

TA Mastermind
06-11-2013, 09:13 PM
Lol say what you want. Ib4l

DejaVooDoo
06-11-2013, 09:16 PM

you know you're a troll when you "Ib4" your own thread

xpgdeadone
06-11-2013, 09:19 PM
Don't worry that's what we have been doing

Chilmeister
06-12-2013, 01:29 AM

I agree with the OP if after all thist ime your still not happy then just leave.