PDA

View Full Version : Infectors do not need nerfed.

Shadow Viper
06-11-2013, 08:34 PM
Just because you keep getting owned by certain weapon doesn't mean it needs to be nerfed or is overpowered.

It's Fine, Learn to Play

Adapt and Overcome

mbergeron
06-11-2013, 08:37 PM
Can you give some hints for combating the infectors, namely the immunizer. It seems to be the only infector that is the problem.

Shadow Viper
06-11-2013, 08:44 PM
The immunizer it not a problem.

People just don't like to get killed in PVP, so if a certain weapon continues to kill them, they're going to run to the forums a cry about it rather than Learning to Play. It's laziness, pure and simple.

Burgess
06-11-2013, 09:12 PM
AKA, Shadow probably uses one, therefore doesn't want to help you defend against one. I'd say fight next to buildings in order to break LoS, have a fast recharging shield to be able to Regen whilst they fire away. Maybe add Cloak and Escape Artist perk for when they can get through your shields. Pop cloak, and deny them a kill. Come back for more later. Careful of the Shotgun / Immunizer combo, this can be deadly if you don't play your cards right against it, try to get the jump on these players, mid range preferably to minimize the effectiveness of their shotgun while blasting them with a higher DPS weapon than the Infector. Hope this helps!

snake171
06-11-2013, 09:15 PM
right infectors should be nerfed not cloak thats undetectable( understandable), regenerates health, and has a perk for add damage while cloaked and reduce cooldown

Cephious
06-11-2013, 09:21 PM
The immunizer it not a problem.

People just don't like to get killed in PVP, so if a certain weapon continues to kill them, they're going to run to the forums a cry about it rather than Learning to Play. It's laziness, pure and simple.

Hi Welcome Noob

Laziness: adj. averse or disinclined to work, activity, or exertion

It has nothing to do with not liking getting killed. It has to do with getting killed by someone who is too lazy to aim or apply skill to their tactics. If the only effectively CONSISTENT counter to a gun in PvP is to use that same gun yourself - there is a problem, pure and simple. You are a huge hypocrite calling out people for crying on the forums, when you made a post to cry about people crying on the forums. I place in the top 5 in 98% of all PvP matches I play and I never use an Infector. Your logic if faulty and screams of adolescence. I'm sorry you lack the skill necessary to do well in PvP without the Noob Auto-Aim Bot Infectors.

I have one thing to say to you Shadow Viper, and I am sure most would agree.

Just QQ

Burgess
06-11-2013, 09:21 PM
Never knew cloak regenerates health, huh. Always just thought of it as "your invisible". There are a lot of "BUGS" that need to be worked out, Aha haha ha. But seriously, I hope soon, balance is achieved.

TA Mastermind
06-11-2013, 09:22 PM
Yes, Yes they do need to be nerfed so we dont have to hear all these little babies whine about their power in PvP

Burgess
06-11-2013, 09:24 PM
Yes, Yes they do need to be nerfed so we dont have to hear all these little babies whine about their power in PvP

As long as the end result is the same, I'm fine with that!

Valentine
06-11-2013, 09:25 PM
Never knew cloak regenerates health, huh. Always just thought of it as "your invisible". There are a lot of "BUGS" that need to be worked out, Aha haha ha. But seriously, I hope soon, balance is achieved.

It regens shield not necessarily health. Also you shouldn't use a respark because the dot will just keep you for regening shield anyways. I use rhino with syphon resist bc syphon is the strongest nano for pvp and pve imo.

Also Armadas are more fun than infectors anyways I usually win using that bc I recloak inbetween each shot for the extra damage xDDDDD

Oh and it only regens shield if you're not being hit lol xD

☻♥

Burgess
06-11-2013, 09:29 PM
It regens shield not necessarily health. Also you shouldn't use a respark because the dot will just keep you for regening shield anyways. I use rhino with syphon resist bc syphon is the strongest nano for pvp and pve imo.

Also Armadas are more fun than infectors anyways I usually win using that bc I recloak inbetween each shot for the extra damage xDDDDD

Oh and it only regens shield if you're not being hit lol xD

☻♥

Haha, I'll have to try that. Armadas are great, just found a purple one. I do use the Respark, might as well give the Rhino a try! Thanks for the advice.

0_d4RK_FaLLen
06-11-2013, 09:49 PM
Can you give some hints for combating the infectors, namely the immunizer. It seems to be the only infector that is the problem.

Yeah break line of sight, work as a team, kill them first. Can easily kill someone before they tag you enough times to kill you, then just make sure to roll till infection breaks. Not that hard

Ataraxia
06-11-2013, 09:52 PM
Shadow Viper, you do have to agree on the fact that the gun is extremely easy to use.

Would you mind if they kept the exact same stats for infectors, but they changed them so that they took some skill to be used?

Nefarious
06-11-2013, 09:53 PM
Yeah break line of sight, work as a team, kill them first. Can easily kill someone before they tag you enough times to kill you, then just make sure to roll till infection breaks. Not that hard

Pretty much the same strategy to kill anyone else. Still doesn't fix the Aim Bot feature for infectors though...does it now?

Can I get some hints on how to kill ppl with infectors???

Burgess
06-11-2013, 10:40 PM
Pretty much the same strategy to kill anyone else. Still doesn't fix the Aim Bot feature for infectors though...does it now?

This is my post from above:

I'd say fight next to buildings in order to break LoS, have a fast recharging shield to be able to Regen whilst they fire away. Maybe add Cloak and Escape Artist perk for when they can get through your shields. Pop cloak, and deny them a kill. Come back for more later. Careful of the Shotgun / Immunizer combo, this can be deadly if you don't play your cards right against it, try to get the jump on these players, mid range preferably to minimize the effectiveness of their shotgun while blasting them with a higher DPS weapon than the Infector. Hope this helps!

Check out the other responses here as well. Also using high capacity shields has it's uses. The auto-aim function can be beat, but it shouldn't have to be beat.

Nefarious
06-11-2013, 10:45 PM
This is my post from above:

I'd say fight next to buildings in order to break LoS, have a fast recharging shield to be able to Regen whilst they fire away. Maybe add Cloak and Escape Artist perk for when they can get through your shields. Pop cloak, and deny them a kill. Come back for more later. Careful of the Shotgun / Immunizer combo, this can be deadly if you don't play your cards right against it, try to get the jump on these players, mid range preferably to minimize the effectiveness of their shotgun while blasting them with a higher DPS weapon than the Infector. Hope this helps!

Check out the other responses here as well. Also using high capacity shields has it's uses. The auto-aim function can be beat, but it shouldn't have to be beat.

Nooo silly. How to kill ppl WITH infectors. As in using it.

I know all the magic tricks already and rabbits I need to pull out of my *** to kill infectors users.

Im asking for hints and stuff on what it takes to kill someone with an infector. What needs to be done to do that?

Burgess
06-11-2013, 10:46 PM
That's what I'm referring to...do you understand I'm on your side?

Nefarious
06-11-2013, 10:50 PM
That's what I'm referring to...do you understand I'm on your side?

You over complicated everything. I know for a fact its a 2-3 step process at most. Infector for dummies here.

0_d4RK_FaLLen
06-11-2013, 11:11 PM

Bmg's are just as bad, it is a mechanic of that weapon get over it. Every game has weapons with different or unique abilities/ uses. Guessing your the type of person that cries when they get killed by a grenade in cod or the chainsaw in gears or any other easy kill weapon in any other game.
As for a hint as to how to kill someone with an infector, aim for the head.
If these basic principles of any multiplayer mode are too difficult I used suggest maybe playing a single player game.

Bugs the living **** out of me everytime people whine about nerfs instead of getting better at game. Why ever play pvp style games if you can't deal or adept with dying

Burgess
06-11-2013, 11:15 PM
You over complicated everything. I know for a fact its a 2-3 step process at most. Infector for dummies here.

Lol, yeah. I am against Infectors. Zoops.
But I just so happen to have an anti - Infector class, the Infector if I get killed with it long enough.

Ominous
06-11-2013, 11:23 PM
Please go kill yourself.
Thanks.

fang1192
06-11-2013, 11:33 PM
Nooo silly. How to kill ppl WITH infectors. As in using it.

I know all the magic tricks already and rabbits I need to pull out of my *** to kill infectors users.

Im asking for hints and stuff on what it takes to kill someone with an infector. What needs to be done to do that?

Attach strain reducer mod.
Join PvP.
Find enemy.
Let reticule turn red.
Hold RT.

Step by step guide, no possible way to get any dangly bits in a blender.

Era
06-12-2013, 01:25 AM
Today I saw a player using hacked syphon and flame immunizers in Freight Yard. So just remember it can get worse.

bootymode
06-12-2013, 01:36 AM
The damage on infectors are fine, infections are fine, the bugs are fine, the bug damage is fine, the only thing that isn't fine is the homing in pvp, can fire at the hip while jumping all over while hitting people at the range of a sniper riffle. Changing the homing would fix the problem in pvp and do absolutely nothing to harm Pve since infectors it doesn't matter where u hit the enemy you can hit the in the foot and they will still get infected, make it so there is no homing problem solved, pvper will have to aim, pvers turn on auto aim and it will do the exact same thing.

twitch reflex
06-12-2013, 01:42 AM
Today I saw a player using hacked syphon and flame immunizers in Freight Yard. So just remember it can get worse.

I've run into this also but it was just fire infector. I just want to throw this out their that the best pvp players on pc (me not included) don't use immunizers and they constantly beat people who do, so it is not overpowered. Most weapons kill faster than immunizers. However I do think it should be harder to aim with along with the BMG.

fang1192
06-12-2013, 05:26 AM
the best pvp players on pc don't use immunizers and they constantly beat people who do, so it is not overpowered.

I'm just gonna let you see what's wrong on your own.

twitch reflex
06-12-2013, 05:29 AM
I'm just gonna let you see what's wrong on your own.

Please elaborate because I don't see what's wrong. I don't even know your stance, if your pro nerf or against it.

Sdric
06-12-2013, 05:46 AM
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1083392620618095115/A51C455A042E091A6D8BE7DEFA14DC1F4B3CA603/1024x576.resizedimage

Ignore the damage.
Ignore the range.
Ignore the auto aim.
Ignore the flashing screen.
Ignore the shaking screen.
Ignore the additional damage after a target dies.

If it only had this vision-block it would already be broken.
But it has so much more that it's not even funny anymore.