PDA

View Full Version : thoughts on groups?

bluefire
03-24-2013, 12:33 PM
im still pretty new and i understand its just the BETA, but has anyone found any missions or anything where you have the need to team up with others? im only like a 130 but i havent needed a group yet. i was hoping for a bit more co-op feel. besides the arkfalls obviously. any thoughts or opinions?

Intamasica
03-24-2013, 01:19 PM
There are missions I've done with my friend (In a group) when we were like, "Imagine how hard this would be by yourself".

But as you said, it is just a beta, they'll be trying to balance out the difficulty to make it more of a challenging experience at times.

Kushhy
03-24-2013, 01:35 PM
im still pretty new and i understand its just the BETA, but has anyone found any missions or anything where you have the need to team up with others? im only like a 130 but i havent needed a group yet. i was hoping for a bit more co-op feel. besides the arkfalls obviously. any thoughts or opinions?
There is co-op matchmaking which is what you want. Missions throughtout the world are all basically co-op because anyone can run up and help at any point

bluefire
03-24-2013, 05:45 PM
im just hoping for more events and/or mobs that require more of a strategy with a party or small group. but maybe its just the mmorpg player inside me. just curious on others thoughts and experiences so far. like i said in the main area (not matchmaking) i have yet to encounter the need for grouping or strategy. all in all i like the game a lot and am having fun.

Intamasica
03-24-2013, 05:48 PM
im just hoping for more events and/or mobs that require more of a strategy with a party or small group. but maybe its just the mmorpg player inside me. just curious on others thoughts and experiences so far. like i said in the main area (not matchmaking) i have yet to encounter the need for grouping or strategy. all in all i like the game a lot and am having fun.

I'm not too sure how they could incorporate strategy into this, but you never know! I don't think I've NEEDED grouping, but it's been a hell of a lot more fun with friends, if not necessary.