PDA

View Full Version : clan boosts work...o wait broke again

Cerne
06-11-2013, 10:11 PM
So after my buddy bought boosts for the clan and they kept disappearing and his tickets was ignored for days he vented to support and go figure they responded...by banning him was only a short ban of 5 hours and boosts were repaired.....then throughout the day 1 boost disappears every few hours even though it has over a week left on it.

Well safe to say buddy just logged came into clan chat and said "its been an honour playing with everyone and i love the clan but come tomorrow i will most likely be banned permanently" due to the only way his tickets get a response is he has to be rude and vulgar live support says put an in game ticket in it took 9 days for the ticket to get a response but if he is vulgar guess what ticket gets a response within 24 hours how sad is that?

So to sum it up if you actually want "customer service" if you actually want a response within an appropriate amount of time its best to be a jerk as trion seems to respond to that sure you may get banned but and all but honestly it shouldn't have to come to this kind of conclusion in the first place buddy shouldn't have to resort to being vulgar to get a response after spending his REAL MONEY on the game.

dominad
06-11-2013, 10:12 PM
Mine is ignored too I want my money back

Cerne
06-11-2013, 10:42 PM
Mine is ignored too I want my money back

ya it sucks that the best they will do is refund you bits and wont do a full fledged refund

Saravind
06-12-2013, 04:03 AM
coming on 20 days nearly for my ticket and its just dissapeared..... i lost only 24hrs when i noticed it fecking up but i havent been reimbursed and i aint going in livesupport again.... old friends old swords has bugged for me on every replaythrough and im sure they sick of seeing me in live support about it