PDA

View Full Version : To the Devs :)

xIHyDrOIx
06-11-2013, 10:24 PM
Seriously?... Ok so you guys reset the servers good job, only problem is you guys didnt fix anything at all. Why is it still patch 1.021? Meaning that no steps towards fixing the social issues were taken. This is in my honest opinion a massive eff you to everyone who purchased the game. I cant inspect people cant invite people cant see my clan cant make groups so what exactly was fixed? I have been patient because i do like and enjoy this game but when is enough enough? You make this game for fans but you need to realise that the way CoD lost fans was due to the fact that they didnt address the problems the fans were complaining about.. Instead you nerf weapons and leave the glitchy stuff keep messing up our gaming experiance. Way to go and good game, atleast you took all of out money anyway right? Smh.

xIHyDrOIx
06-11-2013, 10:29 PM
I wonder if these guys even play their own game.. Im sure if they did they would notice how weak it is right now and maybe hop to it. You will lose alot of fans this way guys this is the truth.

xThisguyx
06-11-2013, 10:33 PM
I was in a siege just now and oh what happen, lag,,glitch.. it froze up and then BAM critical error,, freakin fantastic,, kudos guys

Blu
06-11-2013, 11:14 PM
weeks and weeks go by and same thing,
its wed, normally we would be getting some kind of patch, or something,

and if im not mistaken, every patch creates another problem, especially when the patch is focused on dropping magazine size, or ROF, or omg, weapon is way to OP..

omg, the cars, the cars, bet yall wish you could be playing the game at them arkfalls with your friends, having them cars annoy you right about now?

No? oh you like these forums? its fun on here huh?
Yall yelling the SUper Admins on the forum OP yet?

omg admins, you didnt reply, thats OP and you need to be getting the nerf patch BRUH.. !!!

no wait, thats us, the ppl who actually didnt care if a wep was OP cause we needed it to kill bulwarks in sanfran, but thats right, it made some of us feel like we was 2nd to them pvp cats, rem that now in the long run,

how you worried about weps and perks and what you thought was OP cause some youngbloods playing pvp was crying..

bring back my friends who enjoyed this game until you started patching and nerfing down weps and clip sizes which made pve a joke wih certain weapons..

Ppl left this game cause it was wrong and really frustrating to play and watch as you spent time and effort, on pvp, and weapons and cars at arkfalls,

if we aint playing the game how can anything be OP or annoying?
oh yea thats right, just like with alot of other games, you are letting youngbluds with little to no weapon, perk, thinking skill dictate what was being fixed and changed first..

Game was called Defiance,
when i join a bf3 server and they even begin to have something in server notes about, omg dont use this weapon or get kicked/baned, guess what it makes me do most of the times?

spam that weapon to your face, just to piss you off and get to you, cause this is just a gaming world, its not the real world, imagine what would happen if you tired to regulate me in real life?

BreadBox
06-11-2013, 11:19 PM
Social features are still broke~ They didn't fix ANYTHING.

xIHyDrOIx
06-12-2013, 01:14 AM
Yup. I would rather have the OP weapons in game then not be able to play a social mmo with friends. I think the devs should just unpatch the game and leave it alone. Not like they are making the issues any better anyway.

DIGITAL SMOKE
06-12-2013, 02:22 AM
Still not working for me as well.

Can't wait till it is fixed...

:mad:

CallMeMoo
06-12-2013, 02:39 AM
You make this game for fans but you need to realise that the way CoD lost fans was due to the fact that they didnt address the problems the fans were complaining about.. Instead you nerf weapons and leave the glitchy stuff keep messing up our gaming experiance.

Actually most of the stuff people were complaining about were directed towards nerfing weapons so apparently they were following your advise. Now I'm not saying that none of this would have happened if they hadn't nerfed some of the weapons but they would probably have been working to fix or even fixed a lot of the glitches if they didn't have so many people whining at them like they just past the candy aisle and didn't get a snickers bar like the other kid.

Bentu
06-12-2013, 02:49 AM
Actually most of the stuff people were complaining about were directed towards nerfing weapons so apparently they were following your advise. Now I'm not saying that none of this would have happened if they hadn't nerfed some of the weapons but they would probably have been working to fix or even fixed a lot of the glitches if they didn't have so many people whining at them like they just past the candy aisle and didn't get a snickers bar like the other kid.

Do you think its whinging if you get the critical msg and kicked out of the game a dozen times and your game to freeze your console 3 times and to keep having to go and change your remapping settings every time to drive a vehicle cause I don't.

xIHyDrOIx
06-12-2013, 03:07 AM
Like i said i would rather have a reliable server then nerfed weapons. Leave the weapons alone people whined because they were getting killed by the same weapoms they could easily obtain by just playing the game. Some folks need a kleenex. But on another note fix the game :)

Bikertrash Fitz
06-12-2013, 03:51 AM
It sounds like you guy's can at least get in the game. Been over 24 hrs. now & all I get is a "connection to DEFIANCE server is timed out!" I can't even get in the game!

DIGITAL SMOKE
06-12-2013, 03:56 AM
It sounds like you guy's can at least get in the game. Been over 24 hrs. now & all I get is a "connection to DEFIANCE server is timed out!" I can't even get in the game!

Same for me after the server restart this morning.
I have to go to work soon so hopefully it will be working this evening when I get home.

Kateo
06-12-2013, 03:57 AM
I wouldnt be so irritated about any of this if there was some actual communication here on the forums between us and the devs as to what the foxtrot is going on at the moment. And no, Im not creating a gods forsaken twitter account just to follow them there so that they dont have to post here lol. It's bad enough I have a fb account (because of my family). I refuse to fall slave to the twitter masses as well.

Njag
06-12-2013, 04:02 AM
I wouldnt be so irritated about any of this if there was some actual communication here on the forums between us and the devs as to what the foxtrot is going on at the moment. And no, Im not creating a gods forsaken twitter account just to follow them there so that they dont have to post here lol. It's bad enough I have a fb account (because of my family). I refuse to fall slave to the twitter masses as well.

There hasn't even been a post of the Trion worlds twitter since almost a month ago.
An on the DefianceGame twitter all they're talking about is DLC.
Yes we want DLC, but that don't fix our issues.

Dracathio
06-12-2013, 04:02 AM
weeks and weeks go by and same thing,
its wed, normally we would be getting some kind of patch, or something,

and if im not mistaken, every patch creates another problem, especially when the patch is focused on dropping magazine size, or ROF, or omg, weapon is way to OP..

omg, the cars, the cars, bet yall wish you could be playing the game at them arkfalls with your friends, having them cars annoy you right about now?

No? oh you like these forums? its fun on here huh?
Yall yelling the SUper Admins on the forum OP yet?

omg admins, you didnt reply, thats OP and you need to be getting the nerf patch BRUH.. !!!

no wait, thats us, the ppl who actually didnt care if a wep was OP cause we needed it to kill bulwarks in sanfran, but thats right, it made some of us feel like we was 2nd to them pvp cats, rem that now in the long run,

how you worried about weps and perks and what you thought was OP cause some youngbloods playing pvp was crying..

bring back my friends who enjoyed this game until you started patching and nerfing down weps and clip sizes which made pve a joke wih certain weapons..

Ppl left this game cause it was wrong and really frustrating to play and watch as you spent time and effort, on pvp, and weapons and cars at arkfalls,

if we aint playing the game how can anything be OP or annoying?
oh yea thats right, just like with alot of other games, you are letting youngbluds with little to no weapon, perk, thinking skill dictate what was being fixed and changed first..

Game was called Defiance,
when i join a bf3 server and they even begin to have something in server notes about, omg dont use this weapon or get kicked/baned, guess what it makes me do most of the times?

spam that weapon to your face, just to piss you off and get to you, cause this is just a gaming world, its not the real world, imagine what would happen if you tired to regulate me in real life?

so that's why Dark matter whoop my shtako hole because weapons got nerfed.

Dang if people go QQing about a weapon that is OP, I don't QQ about it I GO AND GET IT and use it myself lol.

Beneven
06-12-2013, 04:07 AM
Same here... ever since the "quick restart" this morning I can't get back on. Same as yesterday with connection to the server has timed out message. This is a "quick restart"?!?!? Game is fun, but too much of a headache. Was going to buy my son a copy so we could play together, but I think I'll get something else instead.
Just to be clear, Lost connection 5am east coast.

CallMeMoo
06-12-2013, 11:29 AM
Do you think its whinging if you get the critical msg and kicked out of the game a dozen times and your game to freeze your console 3 times and to keep having to go and change your remapping settings every time to drive a vehicle cause I don't.

No, that sounds like a hardware or software issue. Whining is what happens on the forum if people don't get a solution within 15 minutes.

MagellanD
06-12-2013, 11:31 AM
Hey now....they keep on updating that store!! How awesome is THAT!

xThisguyx
06-12-2013, 11:40 AM
I have been playing on xbox for many many many years,,This game Defiance ..This is the worst experience.. never once till now had a game not work, go down for days n days. so guess note to self not to buy Trion.. threw money away on this game and its boosts/bits..was an ok game at start, was atleast playable and fun..just huge let down

bodybag360
06-12-2013, 11:44 AM
I still get shoved into co-op missions outside of a group. Then i have to walk half way across the map to catch up to the other 3 people on the mission. I seriously doubt all these issues will even be touched by the time the new consoles come out. They are just buying time for the new consoles, then prolly gonna pull the plug.

MagellanD
06-12-2013, 11:44 AM
http://gifninja.com/animatedgifs/232505/milbury-popcorn.gif

0_d4RK_FaLLen
06-12-2013, 01:18 PM
Lets give the Devs a break I'm sure their hard at work look at new ways to make money & break other key features.
Anyways I'm already counting down till Division and/or Destiny. Will probably just play each DLC as they come out, since I was stupid enough to buy the Ultimate Edition.

MagellanD
06-12-2013, 01:20 PM
Lets give the Devs a break I'm sure their hard at work look at new ways to make money & break other key features.
Anyways I'm already counting down till Division and/or Destiny. Will probably just play each DLC as they come out, since I was stupid enough to buy the Ultimate Edition.

That's why I am still around. Seeing my my Season pass is worth it.