PDA

View Full Version : Can We Merge All of The Nerf Threads?

hagndaz
06-11-2013, 11:01 PM
Seriously, there are 4 active nerf infector threads. Its time to consolidate the hate! Also, the pro-infector participants wont have to bounce from thread to thread. Im tired of this topic cluttering my feed.

Glacian
06-11-2013, 11:09 PM
I'll do you one better, lets just ban all nerf threads until the major bugs and cheats are fixed. I don't see how proper balancing can be done while there are still people running around with rapid fire sawed offs and impenetrable shields. I've seen someone one-shot hellbug matrons with an assault rilfe. OMG, assault rifles are OP, nerf!

Wtflag
06-11-2013, 11:17 PM
Well there is also an anti-detonator thread somewhere.

Plus the good old anti-cloak threads which still sometimes includes anti-shotgun messages.

I even once read a post complaining about "noobs using noob BMG" in PVP because they can't aim.

Well. I think what they need is a lot more than one thread. Probably a subforum.

Glacian
06-11-2013, 11:19 PM
I think I might become really proficient with pistols just to see if I can get people to claim pistols are OP. Someone probably has already.

Wtflag
06-11-2013, 11:29 PM
I think I might become really proficient with pistols just to see if I can get people to claim pistols are OP. Someone probably has already.

Cannoneer North Flare with +12 mag can probably cut it.

Shada Mori
06-12-2013, 12:12 AM
Can We DELETE All of The Nerf Threads?

Corrected it for you.

Waykam
06-12-2013, 02:07 AM
Technically this is a nerf thread, you want all the nerf threads nerfed because they are OP and are getting our guns nerfed.

Nerf nerf smurfy nerf.

Escyos
06-12-2013, 02:12 AM
There is like 15,000 threads that need to be merged.