PDA

View Full Version : I think i found a secret....

METALPUNKS
06-11-2013, 11:16 PM
Or a smurf living in the bay area.

Ok so your probably like what the heck. On the last across the badlands they said there are still things(hidden things) we have not found yet so ever since then I made it my mission to find them. I found this very very small sleeping bag and backpack. Go to overridge point and in the center there is a pow in a cage, right by the backside of the pow outside of this cage is a super small sleeping bag with pack. When i say small i mean it. Youll have to scope it with a gun to see it. Its pretty cool.

Now this may not be huge or it may be just a glitch in the game but maybe just maybe its implying a little wood elf or something lives around there. Im searching for more clues but id love some input from the dev team. What is this guys? Did i find something?

Schmiznurf
06-12-2013, 02:18 AM
That's where I live.

twitch reflex
06-12-2013, 02:28 AM
Why no screen shot? Trolling maybe, any way it reminds me of this http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8

METALPUNKS
06-12-2013, 03:55 AM
Why no screen shot? Trolling maybe, any way it reminds me of this http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8

No not trolling. Go look youll see. I have no clue how to grab a screenshot from my ps3. I never did it.

twitch reflex
06-12-2013, 04:00 AM
No not trolling. Go look youll see. I have no clue how to grab a screenshot from my ps3. I never did it.

Use a camara or smartphone. I won't be able to log in till Friday, so I can't check.

kdalts
06-12-2013, 04:02 AM
what's if do?

Maledict
06-12-2013, 04:02 AM
Yeah I also found it.

I believe its Fart Imps though as the tiny pack is in trap position.

Its at the arse end of the POW's cage in the middle of the camp.

Don't take a picture, make people go see this Legend wait for it dary spot.

METALPUNKS
06-12-2013, 05:50 AM
Yeah I also found it.

I believe its Fart Imps though as the tiny pack is in trap position.

Its at the arse end of the POW's cage in the middle of the camp.

Don't take a picture, make people go see this Legend wait for it dary spot.

The problem i am having right now taking a picture is its really small and you cant see it in the pic, even zoomed. Pc needs to get it with a capture card.

Covington
06-12-2013, 05:53 AM

Throwing around the trolling tag much? We can't take screen shots.

I wanna smurf!!! If we have pets I want one!!!

Anyone find that "secret" downtown building to climb? I searched and it never prompted me to climb it.

NicodemusTNT
06-12-2013, 06:04 AM
You mean the Transamerica Pyramid?

Covington
06-12-2013, 06:05 AM
You mean the Transamerica Pyramid?

Probably... maybe... I don't know I heard there is a pillar you can climb downtown and the prompt never came up for me I walked around the whole thing for about 20 minutes carefully searching.

Hope499
06-12-2013, 06:08 AM
Throwing around the trolling tag much? We can't take screen shots.

I wanna smurf!!! If we have pets I want one!!!

Anyone find that "secret" downtown building to climb? I searched and it never prompted me to climb it.

SAME!! omg wtf...

I think the 360 doesent have it...but I saw a video on it for the Ps3....I no understand :(

Hope499
06-12-2013, 06:10 AM
Probably... maybe... I don't know I heard there is a pillar you can climb downtown and the prompt never came up for me I walked around the whole thing for about 20 minutes carefully searching.

Yea, I realllly don't think its there, I did one hell of a search for that thing lol, anyone else confirm this? Not sure why, but its like the most interesting thing imo if it works lol, im a weirdo...(cue Dr.Who music)

ISLAND3R
06-12-2013, 06:23 AM
Can someone find the secret to making this game work and fixing the problems? If so, when they do, please pass on the information to Trion. Other than that, I want a smurf as well.

Maledict
06-12-2013, 06:53 AM
I see it just fine on PC
Its not that small you only can see it zoomed in ....

Tatr
06-12-2013, 06:55 AM
That's where I live.

lmao. you rock

METALPUNKS
06-12-2013, 07:06 AM
I see it just fine on PC
Its not that small you only can see it zoomed in ....

When comparing it to the bigger sleeping bags and packs its so small its funny.

Indra Echo
06-12-2013, 08:19 AM
See I'm wondering if some of the stuff I've been seeing aren't just things the devs are having fun with. The other day I finished up an arkfall and everyone was leaving. On the ground there was this long horizontal line that looked like someone was using a BMG but no one was and it was continuous. In Freightyard there's the self-driving ATV that I've sometimes thought was a cloaked player, but it isn't. The ATV drives itself and can't be damaged. I think it's the devs. Then someone posted the video of the guy swimming in the air and there are people walking backwards, people walking underground with only their heads showing and others walking in the air. I don't know how much of this is due to player exploit, devs having fun, or random error.

Indra Echo
06-12-2013, 08:26 AM
SAME!! omg wtf...

I think the 360 doesent have it...but I saw a video on it for the Ps3....I no understand :(

It's the tallest building in San Fran, the kind of pyramid one with the square pillars at the bottom. I'm on xbox, have climbed it, and I've jumped and driven off the top. You go around each square pillar until you find the one that has an X prompt to begin climbing. That's on the outside of the pillar and like the second pillar from a corner (might be the third). You will be taken to the next stage. And have to look at the outside supports to find one that prompts to climb higher. Then, you will be on the outsdie of the building kind of on a broken ledge and by the window in front of you there is a kind of hard to get prompt to climb higher.

It does exist and is a great spot to just sort of let your ATV fall off of so you can spin her around and get the 1080 pursuit done. That or Toolworks, but this one is cooler. I did around 11 spins I think.

Finster Febb
06-12-2013, 09:11 AM
Yep the building does exist. I've climbed it several times exploring. Just like Indra says. You find where the climb spots are and keep going. Gonna search for the smurf next.

Dazz
06-12-2013, 09:16 AM
If you can't find the column that says "Climb", you can get to the first tier of girders from inside the building, then you can hunt around the girders for the next "Climb" to ascend up the building.

Ensu
06-12-2013, 09:25 AM
http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv75/locusani/tinycamp.jpg

The tiny camp.

TIER ONE
06-12-2013, 09:28 AM
http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv75/locusani/tinycamp.jpg

The tiny camp.

Whats in the tiny bag! Whats in the tiny bag? a lil sammich?

Schmiznurf
06-12-2013, 09:30 AM
lmao. you rock

I also roll on occasion.

Schmiznurf
06-12-2013, 09:34 AM

It's my miniature xbox, along with some snacks.

Cavadus
06-12-2013, 09:37 AM
Yea, I realllly don't think its there, I did one hell of a search for that thing lol, anyone else confirm this? Not sure why, but its like the most interesting thing imo if it works lol, im a weirdo...(cue Dr.Who music)

It's there; I've done it a bunch of times. It only pops once you clear out the whole area for the mission where you kill all of the Dark Matter lieutenants.

Thr0nes
06-12-2013, 09:48 AM

patch notes

blazie151
06-12-2013, 11:02 AM
patch notes

Is that where they keep those? Can they be real and not lies this time???

Covington
06-12-2013, 11:02 AM
It's there; I've done it a bunch of times. It only pops once you clear out the whole area for the mission where you kill all of the Dark Matter lieutenants.

Is it on PS3? I don't think they would forget us but I can never tell anymore.

Cavadus
06-12-2013, 11:03 AM
Is it on PS3? I don't think they would forget us but I can never tell anymore.

I did it on PC. I have no idea whatsoever about the console versions.

Tharcion
06-12-2013, 12:16 PM

I can confirm that this works on XBox. My character is currently up near the top of the tower. Frankly, the view sucks.

I grabbed a photo of the view, and if I can figure out how to post it... Actually, aside from proving I did it, there's not much to see. I picked the route up from a video on YouTube, if that helps.

PimplyPete
06-12-2013, 06:28 PM
Made a video of it for those that wanna see it. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8A7DSUOdmg)

Thanks METALPUNKS for finding it.