PDA

View Full Version : OK I liked it

nadaoutlander
06-12-2013, 03:57 AM
But this game is such ****... and the prob is I love the game play but the ai missions and such. sucks so bad. I think i may be done. The problem is I so want to love it. Just I hate it at the same time. I will not spend another dime on it. Period. Give me good old soe eq. more fun .......

hmm

Nada

nadaoutlander
06-12-2013, 04:04 AM
yeah im done. mobs that spawn on top of me, no matter what ill play doom three. But an mmo give me a CR and a pain in the *** with friends better then an ai that knows where im pointing my gun. FYI done with the show too. Funny how that's a double edge sword too. Next time make the car drive through the fence. Sorry great game good concept bad follow through. Try talking to game players before you just toss something out.

Nada

nadaoutlander
06-12-2013, 04:07 AM
yeah im done. mobs that spawn on top of me, no matter what ill play doom three. But an mmo give me a CR and a pain in the *** with friends better then an ai that knows where im pointing my gun. FYI done with the show too. Funny how that's a double edge sword too. Next time make the car drive through the fence. Sorry great game good concept bad follow through. Try talking to game players before you just toss something out.

Nada

Try on to keep playing this pos.

Tyrannos
06-12-2013, 04:37 AM
Hi everyone,

We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave the Defiance community. nadaoutlander, we're closing this thread now but we wish you the very best.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!