01-12-2013, 05:17 PM
http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii566/Arkathos/SolaceLogo3_zps0027f7e6.png

"It is not what you achieve, but who you achieve it with."

Key Information
◘ Focus : PvP, Social
◘ Members : 66
◘ Recruitment Status : Open
◘ Established : August 28, 2009
◘ Website : Click Here (http://www.solacegaming.net)
◘ Ventrilo Information : central02.mainvoice.net | 5229
◘ Requirements : Application, Trial Phase, Charter Agreement

Social Networks
◘ Twitter : Twitter Page (https://twitter.com/SolaceGaming)
◘ Facebook : Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Solace-Gaming/255954741204552?ref=stream)
◘ Twitch TV : Twitch TV Page (http://www.twitch.tv/solacegaming)

════════════

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii566/Arkathos/AboutUs_zpsbc19b181.png

Solace Gaming was formed back in 2009 as a PvP community. Along the way we changed our name and website but retained a good portion of the original member base to ensure a solid core group of players who are dedicated and outgoing. As a community we have enjoyed many games together and join ventrilo daily for some Mass Effect 3, PlanetSide 2, and Minecraft. We are all very excited for Defiance as we believe it offers something fresh and incredible in the stale atmosphere of online gaming.

Our gameplay style is heavily focused around PvP but we have a soft spot for crafting and PvE as well. We will support roleplay at ceremonial events such as birthdays and promotions, however outside of specified and planned events roleplay will not be enforced. Should our website, and this thread grab your attention then we encourage you to post on this thread with questions, or apply to us at our website!

════════════

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii566/Arkathos/whatweoffer_zps5689bae5.png

◘ In game support for all members
◘ A relaxing and calm website theme.
◘ Regular Events & Game Days/Nights
◘ Monthly promotions and milestone awards
◘ Constant activity and highly active forums
◘ A great community to call home for Defiance
◘ Support for over 15 games of varying genres, all Multiplayer focused
◘ Memories and Friends that last years and transcend the gaming world
◘ Regular updates and improvements to the website to avoid stagnation
◘ Monthly guild meetings to keep everyone up to date and gather feedback
◘ Global member base to provide around the clock activity and entertainment
◘ Professional graphics developers to keep the website looking clean and fresh
◘ A Strong PvP-PvE focus, and a community building attitude towards others in game
◘ Scheduled events and celebrations including Raids, Birthdays, Promotions, and more
◘ A unique yet simplified ranking and milestone award system with custom designed images
◘ A family friendly, helpful, and welcoming community for Team Oriented and Respectful Individuals
◘ Highly active, approachable, dedicated, and professional leadership that provides opportunities for advancement

◘ And a wide variety of active games:
Chivalry
Defiance
Dota 2
Guild Wars 2
League of Legends
Mass Effect 3 Co-Op
Minecraft
Natural Selection 2
Neverwinter Nights
Planetside 2
Star Wars The Old Republic
The Elder Scrolls Online [Unreleased]
Terraria
Torchlight 2
Wild Star Online [ Unreleased]
World of Warcraft

════════════

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii566/Arkathos/Whatweexpect_zpscb6694bb.png

The following qualities within individuals;
◘ Activity
◘ Empathy
◘ Honesty
◘ Humility
◘ Loyalty
◘ Maturity
◘ Talent
◘ Team Oriented

We also encourage all individuals considering applying to review our Charter, viewable here: [u]Solace Charter (http://solace-gaming.enjin.com/charter)

════════════

If you are interested in joining us please [u]CLICK HERE (http://www.solacegaming.net) to visit our website and submit an application. We encourage you to read our Charter prior to applying as well! We appreciate your time reading this, and look forward to hearing from you soon!

- Arkathos, Patriarch of Solace.

Arkathos
01-12-2013, 05:18 PM
On a non-recruiting based topic, I just want to say hello to everyone in the Defiance community! From reading the other threads everyone seems incredibly friendly and I, along with my community, look forward to getting to know some of you in the time between now and release. :)

Grim
01-12-2013, 05:22 PM
greetings Arkathos and welcome to the forums i hope to see Solace Gaming in game and wish you the best of luck with recruitment.

Grim
VoX GM

Arkathos
01-12-2013, 05:36 PM
Thanks Grim, greatly appreciated! The same to you and VoX. :)

Arkathos
01-12-2013, 08:17 PM
With Beta approaching for the 18th to the 20th Solace is gearing up and looking to add more folks to the community! If you are still looking for a place to call home in Defiance and want some folks to spend time with in the Beta, then stop by our website (www.solacegaming.net) and apply today!

Arkathos
01-13-2013, 01:09 AM
Solace would like to welcome Linkin to the community, good luck on your trials mate!

clusterfact
01-13-2013, 11:18 AM
Clusterfact of Solace Gaming, here! Just stopping in to introduce myself. Hello! :D

Ringoblood
01-13-2013, 12:05 PM
Ringoblood of Solace Gaming, here. Just saying Howdy folks.

Hel Lhound
01-13-2013, 07:17 PM
Hel Lhounds of Solace Gaming, just stopping in to say hi and hope to get on beta

Arkathos
01-13-2013, 09:35 PM
A new website layout as well as a new logo has been created by our Matriarch and my girlfriend, Tcyiora! If you're looking for a guild for Defiance please feel free to submit an application, or contact me for any additional information. If you are not in the market for a community but just want some folks to hang out with everyone is welcome to visit our ventrilo at any time and chat. We play a multitude of games (listed above, along with ventrilo information) and would love to have folks stop by!

Arkathos
01-14-2013, 11:26 AM
Our monthly guild meeting is taking place tomorrow at noon PST. If anyone wants to come say hello or get to know us better that is a great opportunity to do so! With our overall community excitement building daily now is a great time to apply and get in before game launch!

Arkathos
01-14-2013, 04:26 PM
Based on member suggestions, links given, and a bit of head scratching on my part with regards to coding, the website has undergone a few changes to prepare ourselves for the launch of Defiance. The forums themselves are being rearranged and set up. We aren't promising you the biggest and best guild in the game by laying out our accomplished history (we do have one I promise), nor are we letting people in easily with a quick-growth plan like some communities, but we can promise you one of the friendliest and engaged communities out there that guarantees a great time no matter the game, event, or time!

[Ps: Thanks Myll_Erik for allowing folks to edit their threads in the guild section following our pm. Greatly appreciated!]

Pwnjabi
01-14-2013, 05:00 PM
Pwnjabi from Solace Gaming just coming to say hey to everyone here in the forums. So, HEY!

Arkathos
01-14-2013, 11:40 PM
A warm welcome to our newest members and for their receiving of the Follower rank;

Atka Talin
and
Erlang

Good luck on your trials and welcome to Solace!

Zeppeki
01-15-2013, 12:04 AM
Zeppeki of Solace here, just seeing whats ups.

FullMetalSeraph
01-15-2013, 10:29 AM
FullMetalSeraph here! Checking up cause I'm a member of this awesome group of friends!

Arkathos
01-15-2013, 05:34 PM
Thanks to everyone who attended the Guild Meeting today. Managed to excite folks for Defiance even more than they had previously been - success! We would also like to congratulate the following members on their recent promotions to the rank of Valiant;

Durstalph
and
Ringblood

Congratulations to everyone else who received their milestone awards, and Ringoblood again for being the Member of the Month recipient. A few folks have applied from these forums and we're looking to bring in even more prior to the Beta event on the 18th, so feel free to submit an application today!

Arkathos
01-15-2013, 10:59 PM
We now have a new signature for the forums, courtesy of my wonderful girlfriend, Tcyiora! Clicking on it will redirect to our website. We would also like to take this opportunity to welcome our newest applicant,

Omega86

To the community! Good luck on your trials, and thanks for applying to Solace.

Arkathos
01-16-2013, 12:23 PM
With Beta only 48 hours away, now is a perfect time to join Solace and sign up with a community to share your time in Defiance with. If you're more of a 'one-person army' type, then you're welcome to join us in our ventrilo server throughout the weekend should you get a craving for good company.

Pwnjabi
01-16-2013, 09:34 PM
A good amount of our members have gotten into this weekend's beta! If you are looking for a group to play with come join us this weekend, and it will be a great chance to see if we are the group for you.

UnbarringTomb
01-17-2013, 01:33 AM
Hey Folks Unbarring Here,I would Like to Welcome all our newest members who are registering to the site,on a side note,the amount of details of the game and TV series look very promising,and hopefully this will go a long Way.

/Cheers

Arkathos
01-17-2013, 02:12 AM
With Beta around 24 hours away Solace is continuing to accept new members to our rapidly growing community and we want to invite you to apply! We have much to offer, and while we will not be the largest community out there, we promise to provide one of the most enjoyable and worthwhile experiences in Defiance. What else do we offer aside from a great experience?

Solace can offer the following to members, and then some;
• Constant activity and highly active forums
• Regular updates and improvements to the website to avoid stagnation
• A unique yet simplified ranking and milestone award system with custom designed images
• Regular Events & Game Days/Nights
• A family friendly, helpful, and welcoming community for Team Oriented and Respectful Individuals
• Highly active and approachable leadership that provides opportunities for advancement
• An international member base to provide around the clock activity and entertainment
• Monthly promotions and milestone awards
• Professional graphics developers to keep the website looking clean and fresh
• Monthly guild meetings to keep everyone up to date and gather feedback
• Support for over 15 games of varying genres, all Multiplayer focused
• A great community to call home for Defiance

And more! Don't just take my word for it, come and apply at our website (www.solacegaming.net) today to see for yourself!

Sarah Hunter
01-17-2013, 02:21 AM
Hey everyone ^_^ Your website looks amazing and based on everything I've seen being posted you all seem pretty awesome. I'm just curious, how long have you all been around as a community? I am seeing a ton of new ones here that take themselves really seriously, but you guys seem pretty laid back and friendly. I'm also not into all this military stuff these other guilds are tossing around so something unique would be great haha. Thanks!
~Sarah

Arkathos
01-17-2013, 02:43 AM
Hey Sarah,

First thank you for the kind words, we appreciate it a lot. To answer your questions, we've been around since 2009 (Then known as Pax Republica) and restructured ourselves to fit a diverse gaming approach. As individuals, some of us have been gaming as friends since about 2007 before officially creating our guild in 2009 for Star Wars: The Old Republic several years prior to release.

We do like to take a relaxed approach to our presentation, we don't want to attract the kinds of members who would want to join based on how 'epic' our achievements are, but rather because our members offer them a great time and share countless enjoyable moments as a family. We have been featured in Massively Online Magazine and several other media outlets in the past, but we feel that is something for us to keep to ourselves and be proud of within the Solace website.

As for uniqueness, the artwork and images you will find on the website (minus a select few) are all custom made by my girlfriend and our Guild Matriarch,Tcyiora - so you will not find any communities that share our appearance our vibe. Our ranking structure makes use of unique terms like Venerated and Adept to bypass the rather common cadet, recruit, veteran, etc. ranks that many communities have. (Nothing wrong with them either).

If you are interested we welcome you, and anyone else reading this at the time, to check out our website accessible through our signatures. Also, guilded or not, we welcome everyone to join us in Ventrilo to chat and get to know one another. Community building is key, and we welcome any and all friendly interactions! Thanks for showing interest, hope I answered your questions.

clusterfact
01-17-2013, 04:53 AM
Still no word as to whether I've gotten into the weekend Beta or not! D:

Just as well, I suppose.. I have to work all weekend anyways, lol.

Have fun, y'all!

Ringoblood
01-17-2013, 09:00 AM
Still no word as to whether I've gotten into the weekend Beta or not! D:

Just as well, I suppose.. I have to work all weekend anyways, lol.

Have fun, y'all!

Dont worry Cluster im still waiting for mine to come too, but for those who have it, good hunting. :)

Arkathos
01-17-2013, 12:56 PM
In order to provide services in a timely manner to our growing community, the Administration is opening up positions for individuals currently within Solace. We are now taking applications for additional Ventrilo Moderators, a host for Twitch TV / Podcasting, Twitter/Blog writer, and two positions for Raid and PvP captains for Defiance. We've had the structure set up but were waiting for a few more members before putting it into motion. Good luck to all the applicants there! And, if you are undecided on a community to join for Defiance then we offer ourselves up as a possible choice. Feel free to take a look at our website and let us know if you're interested!

Erlang
01-17-2013, 07:09 PM
Signed up, great guild here.

Arkathos
01-17-2013, 09:18 PM
It's great to have you Erlang, we hope you enjoy your stay with Solace! As always we are looking for new members to join the Solace community. If you are interested you can apply here (www.solacegaming.net) !

Tcyiora
01-17-2013, 10:45 PM
Hello :D I'm Tcyiora, the Matriarch/co-guild leader of Solace along side my boyfriend Arkathos ^_^
I'm super excited to play with everyone, and I invite anyone to come visit our website, join us in vent to hang out, or even apply to our guild :3

Arkathos
01-18-2013, 12:07 AM
Glad you decided to get onto these forums haha - looking forward to hitting the Beta with you in the early AM hun! It'll be exciting to see if we meet anyone we recognize from the forums. Anyone is welcome to group up with us during the Beta if they wish!

SymphonyMoon
01-18-2013, 12:42 AM
It's great to see an International Guild!

I'm not from NA, so an International guild would really be the best to hang out with. Can I ask why did you change to the name to Solace? Your old name sounds a whole lot better, or maybe it is just me, as I'm a sucker for latin names, lol.

Arkathos
01-18-2013, 02:17 AM
Hey Symphony,

Originally we were a community founded for Star Wars: The Old Republic, and went with a Latin sounding name "Pax Republica" since we were fighting for the Republic. Unfortunately, the game failed to hold our long-term interest and, rather than forcing change on everyone in the community, I decided to pass leadership to a dedicated Admin, and create a new multi-gaming community that did not put all its eggs in one basket. A good portion of the folks followed me and we founded Solace. I love the Latin too though, however a good portion of folks cannot stand it lol. Hope that answers your question mate!

SymphonyMoon
01-18-2013, 10:17 AM
Yeah, I'm still looking for a good International guild, but your guild might just be it ! :)

Arkathos
01-18-2013, 10:31 AM
Well we wish you luck in your search bud! There are a lot of good communities here so I'm sure one will be perfect for you. :)

Ringoblood
01-18-2013, 11:15 AM
Hey Symphony,

Hey bro, its Ringoblood, one of the members, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. It would be an honor if you joined us. We are like a huge family. :)

Arkathos
01-18-2013, 05:37 PM
Had a nice turnout of about 36 people today for Defiance including a few visitors, always nice to have folks stop by! If you're intent on playing Defiance with a group of friendly and great individuals then consider applying at Solace today!

Pwnjabi
01-19-2013, 12:26 AM
Solace would like to welcome our newest trainee, Brokenhalo! Good luck on your trial and see you in game.

clusterfact
01-19-2013, 04:07 PM
Had a nice turnout of about 36 people today for Defiance including a few visitors, always nice to have folks stop by! If you're intent on playing Defiance with a group of friendly and great individuals then consider applying at Solace today!

HOW WAS IT!? I was trapped inside a building with no windows all day! D:

Arkathos
01-19-2013, 06:05 PM
It was amazing lol. Everyone involved with the Beta is in love with the game, so we have very high hopes for Defiance. Looking forward to getting podcasts and Twitch TV channels up for the game once NDA is dropped. I was pleased to even encounter a few people from around the recruitment forums in game too during some PvP matches. Great fun all around. :)

Arkathos
01-19-2013, 09:14 PM
Welcome to Solace Dreconic! Best of luck in your trials mate, enjoy your stay. :)

Arkathos
01-20-2013, 12:01 AM
With the number of new folks joining who are already in the Beta we've been having a blast with Ark events and the Shadow Wars. Our folks are topping the charts and having a great time in the PvP scene. Since the start of Beta we've been hitting everything the game's provided and submitted tons of feedback for the developers.

Defiance is amazing, but it's better with a group! So if you're eager to join a fun and active community that holds its own on the battlefield then submit an application with us here (www.solacegaming.net)! For those of you who were with us today and yesterday we had an awesome time hosting you, especially you Sticxx and iSpudgun. Here's looking forward to more fun experiences to come!

Ringoblood
01-20-2013, 11:17 AM
Hey Dreconic, Welcome and thank you for your interest in our community. I personally want to say good luck on your trials and if you need any help just send me a PM.

FullMetalSeraph
01-20-2013, 11:59 AM
It's pretty exciting with getting to know all the new members who have joined Solace Gaming in the past few days! Lots of great people that are going to contribute to our community. I can't wait to get to know ya'll better!

Pwnjabi
01-20-2013, 09:38 PM
It is great to see all these new faces in Solace. Hopefully I will be in the next Beta event so we all can play together. Till then we will just enjoy the many games Solace is already playing!

Zeppeki
01-21-2013, 07:17 AM
It is great to see all these new faces in Solace. Hopefully I will be in the next Beta event so we all can play together. Till then we will just enjoy the many games Solace is already playing! I know what you mean, and I still can't get my sig working.

SpaceButler
01-21-2013, 01:48 PM
Space, FINALLY checking in! Woo, those work weekends put a killin' on me! That's why, when I come home, I settle down with a hot shower, some vanilla coffee, and chill in my favorite chair of the house! The Toilet! :D

Ok, ok!, the first 2 are true, but a lot of my own time goes to Solace. Let me tell you about these guys (and girl :P) -- you see, we're like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Every one of us have our own weapon of choice, our own preferences. And to go with it, our own personality! But choices aside, we're brothers. (not blood related o: ) And brothers bond. With Loyalty and Respect at an all time high, we thrive to be one of most active communities around!

You can really do no wrong in giving us a look! Just click my signature below to show your interest! Thank you for reading, and hope to see you in our forums soon!

Pwnjabi
01-21-2013, 08:52 PM
I would like to welcome Sabatosh to Solace! Good luck on your trial!

Arkathos
01-22-2013, 01:31 AM
Welcome to Solace Aros! Best of luck in your trials, and congratulations, you pushed our member count to 50 members! Unlike some communities with a large roster, half of our members are not inactive. We pride ourselves on our active and dedicated member base, and welcome anyone searching for a guild for Defiance to consider us as a possible home!

Arkathos
01-22-2013, 12:54 PM
Just a heads up that our website is temporarily down while Enjin performs maintenance. It should be back up within the hour!

Arkathos
01-22-2013, 09:48 PM
We are happy to announce that our website is back up and running faster than ever thanks to the recent updates from Enjin! To those of you who messaged me about being unable to apply, this would be why, and you should now be clear to proceed. :)

Arkathos
01-23-2013, 11:55 AM
Solace would like to welcome Firia to the community! As this is his first online community experience, we are looking forward to providing him with an amazing time and great first introduction to what online communities like guilds and clans can provide for someone. Good luck in your trials!

Ringoblood
01-23-2013, 12:47 PM
Welcome Firia to the family. We are still look for more guild/family members to join Solace as we prepare for Defiance.

Arkathos
01-23-2013, 07:27 PM
Applications are just coming in since the Beta! We'd also like to welcome KyleKnight to the community of Solace! Best of luck with your trials. If anyone is considering joining then now is definitely a good time! With other folks going through the Trial Phases you won't be alone and can work together to meet the requirements before your voting phase. Join us today!

Arkathos
01-24-2013, 02:39 PM
We are happy to welcome pilotciab to Solace! Good luck on your trials mate. :)

Ringoblood
01-25-2013, 12:09 PM
Welcome to all the new members to our family, we are growing but we are still looking for more people to join our wonderful family of gamers.

Pwnjabi
01-25-2013, 02:19 PM
Welcome to Solace KyleKnight. Great to have you with us and good luck on your trial!

Tcyiora
01-27-2013, 07:33 PM
I'd like to welcome Zillikinix to the guild! :D Good luck on your trial! ^_^
I look forward to getting to know all of our new members :3 and if anyone is interested in joining us, you're more than welcome to visit our website!~

CrimsonZero
01-27-2013, 07:34 PM
CrimsonZero of Solace here, just popping my head in to say hello to everyone here at Defiance.
and obviously to say if you are still looking for a guild to spend time with in Defiance come check out the website :D
we are always looking for new people to join.

Ringoblood
01-27-2013, 07:58 PM
Hey guys and gals, Ringoblood here to say if you need not just a guild to play defiance with, but a true gaming family that you want ot spend your gaming time with, then we are the one for you.

FullMetalSeraph
01-28-2013, 06:10 AM
Woohoo, 3 more trials underway! Good luck to Artimos, Khupa, and SetheusK'avar, I look forward to getting to know ya'll better during your trial and hope that you guys have all the fun in Solace that can possibly be had!

Arkathos
01-28-2013, 09:45 PM
With Administrators in Alpha, you can be sure that Solace will have a solid grasp of the game at launch. We are using this time to find everything we can break, and help fix it up while also gathering a wealth of knowledge to share with our members upon lifting of the NDA. But don't join hoping you'll hear tidbits of information, because we're keeping our lips sealed!

Pwnjabi
01-30-2013, 01:37 PM
We welcome Gypsy as our newest trainee in Solace. Good luck in your trial and see you in Defiance!

clusterfact
01-31-2013, 12:08 PM
We would like to welcome Whyrin to his trials! Good luck, and we'll see you on the battlefield!

egoboy
01-31-2013, 06:01 PM
Shout out from egoboy, new member to the Solace Gaming Group. I played LOTRO for 5 years after launch and have played in both Beta events for Defiance so far. I am looking forward to both the game and the TV show. I'm a big fan of Jaime Murray on Warehouse 13 so I am really excited to see her role in the show.

I play nearly every day when I am not working or sleeping and I like to explore everything in the game from questing and crafting to PvP and end game raids. I tend to remember everything in the games I play so I like to lead groups or help others with questing. Solace hosts events daily so there is always something to join in on and be a part of the group and not lost in the crowd. Currently we are impatiently waiting for the launch of both Defiance and TESO and have a pretty active guild forum.

So come and join us in the world of Defiance and may your Ark Hunter find Solace with our outfit.

Zeppeki
02-01-2013, 08:58 PM
I would like to say our recent guild meeting went well and to congratulate the new additions into the admin team including myself.

JustinD92
02-02-2013, 04:01 AM
Very professional guild setup. Good luck fellas. It will be good gaming with Solace!

AroSoul
02-02-2013, 08:35 PM
This is Aros from solace. Checking in.

Ringoblood
02-03-2013, 05:28 PM
Hey guys just finished our Guild Meeting, want to say gratz to the new memebers that have joined.

clusterfact
02-05-2013, 12:29 PM
Congratulations go to Dreconic on completing his trials and joining the ranks as a full member of Solace Gaming! Congratulations, Dreconic! :D

Sheyn
02-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Just thought I'd say hey, and that I registered with you guys. Hopefully look forward to playing Defiance with all of you.

Arkathos
02-08-2013, 12:32 AM
^ You are in another guild for all the primary games we play, so we unfortunately had to decline you. Thank you for applying with us however Sheyn and we wish you luck in the community you were previously a member of.

> We are pleased to welcome TheGablin to the community! Best of luck on your trials. :)

Pwnjabi
02-10-2013, 05:08 PM
Solace would like to welcome the following people as new members. Good luck on your trials!

Gortopik
Ghost
DaWholeShebang
Alex
Fumo

Arkathos
02-11-2013, 01:09 PM
We have updated our main thread to include a list of expanded games we play, our social networking sites, our member numbers (62-->66), and fix some color schemes and layout designs!

Gypsy
02-11-2013, 01:59 PM
We have updated our main thread to include a list of expanded games we play, our social networking sites, our member numbers (62-->66), and fix some color schemes and layout designs!

They have also hidden pie :cool:

Arkathos
02-11-2013, 10:24 PM
We are happy to welcome our newest member, Sketchyatbest! Best of luck on your trials mate! :)

dragonfodder
02-12-2013, 02:30 AM
Dropping by to say hi! I'm about 2/3 through with my trials and I gotta say, Solace is frakking awesome. :D

Welcome to all who are joining up!

Arkathos
02-12-2013, 12:34 PM
Glad you're enjoying it Dragon! And yay for almost being done your Trial! :D

We are happy to welcome Husker to our community, good luck on your Trials mate!

Arkathos
02-14-2013, 10:52 AM
We are pleased to welcome Chranos to Solace! Unfortunately we will not be changing our name to the proposed "Giant Llama Threesome in Paraguay" as I alluded to during our previous chat, I hope you will forgive me. Good luck in your trials!

mooD
02-14-2013, 01:41 PM
Re-rollin'

Chrome
02-15-2013, 09:49 AM
We are pleased to welcome Chranos to Solace! Unfortunately we will not be changing our name to the proposed "Giant Llama Threesome in Paraguay" as I alluded to during our previous chat, I hope you will forgive me. Good luck in your trials!

I will try to forgive, but this could be a deal breaker :(

lol

Verik
02-26-2013, 04:39 AM
Aloha from Hell (http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeNZCghRQ9k)

Verik (aka Veriag) from Kajidic here.

Good to see you guys and girls here.
My first look at the defiance forums today.
It's all a little confusing for an old man like me.

Trying to get some Kajidic all fired up and excited about this game but they're all busy having babies.

Anyhow see you around