PDA

View Full Version : Season passes

belzebub
06-12-2013, 06:17 AM
Let me begin defiance is a great game with far to many problems but for once I don't care it has been great. But the season pass been brought but where the hell is any premium downloads going to be ready, we had patches to fix patches and small offerings but people are getting bored doing the same old stuff please trion get some dlc so we got new things to do and refresh what is a great game please

Reverend Blood
06-12-2013, 06:19 AM
This game has been out for two months.
What other MMO has ever released paid DLC expansions in two months or less?

ThirstyBalboa
06-12-2013, 06:40 AM
How about they get the game to actually work first

DirtE
06-12-2013, 06:56 AM
forget dlc. Im getting bored with current content also but would much rather be able to play current game then download more broken content.

CaveMan
06-12-2013, 06:59 AM
Let me begin defiance is a great game with far to many problems but for once I don't care it has been great. But the season pass been brought but where the hell is any premium downloads going to be ready, we had patches to fix patches and small offerings but people are getting bored doing the same old stuff please trion get some dlc so we got new things to do and refresh what is a great game please

boo hoo hoo

KillAlot V2
06-12-2013, 07:06 AM
best thing to do just dont give them money at all the games been a massive let down and through all the problems support just tell you its your fault then the whole dlc issue and for example the 4 player truck of death we were told about thats just a cerberus wtf they aint even re skinned lol wtf dlc thats already in game and always has been were just paying twice for it

FattyMcG33
06-12-2013, 07:09 AM
best thing to do just dont give them money at all the games been a massive let down and through all the problems support just tell you its your fault then the whole dlc issue and for example the 4 player truck of death we were told about thats just a cerberus wtf they aint even re skinned lol wtf dlc thats already in game and always has been were just paying twice for it

Punctuation GD it. Are you helping your uncle jack off a horse? Or, are you helping your uncle, Jack, off a horse?

MagellanD
06-12-2013, 07:39 AM

Three months almost now

Njag
06-12-2013, 07:53 AM

Not ragging on Defiance, but other MMOs didn't need to cause they're so big & have so much to do.

MagellanD
06-12-2013, 08:09 AM
Not ragging on Defiance, but other MMOs didn't need to cause they're so big & have so much to do.

Bi-bi-bingo!

Oh look another data recorder hunt!!!

KillerBee21
06-12-2013, 08:19 AM

Yup 100% true.

Donnyrides
06-12-2013, 09:48 AM
Lets do the math. 5 DLCs in a season pass. 12 months to a season I'm guessing. we should DLC every 2 months or so. They are right on time. Not Trions fault some people beat this game to a pulp already.

You can beat any game to death if you have 250 hours logged on it. What game is still fun after that? most games keep my interest for about 100 hours so Defiance is doing a great job. CoD and Halo are 2 of the biggest time suckers and even they get boring after a while.

I'm sure the DLC will drop in a week or 2 and players will rip through it in about 5 hours and then be crack junkie begging for more DLC again.

mato
06-18-2013, 04:22 PM
its june 18th and just bought the season pass and i got nothing..?! when is the dlc coming out ? is this game even gonna work with the new P4 or did i just waste 100 dollars of hard earned money on nothing. not even a Kiss !!!

MagellanD
06-18-2013, 04:43 PM
Do you guys even search the forums or read interweb video game news?

End of July.

There is this awesome feature on this site at the top right. It's right beside that magnifying glass icon. You type in your search teams and READ.

http://cdn.thatssotrue.com/2012/2/26/thatssotrue_2185_1330284499.gif

Qmarkball
06-18-2013, 05:03 PM
Nah don't buy it man, if your going to but ps4 or xbox the dlc won't be out till July 2014. IMO, better games will be out by than like elder scrolls online, the division, diablo 3....ect the list goes on