PDA

View Full Version : What's everyone playing right now?

Merilee
06-12-2013, 07:23 AM
Since Defiance is down, we gotta do something and since they just made Fable III free to download, I dusted off my old Fable III disk. I finished that game a very long time ago but maybe it'll be fun again now that it's free to everyone.

zinoc
06-12-2013, 04:35 PM
Brings back memories.. I seriously cannot wait for Fable HD.

MagellanD
06-12-2013, 05:01 PM
I'm playing Forum troll.
No down time. Massively immerse "co-op" experience.

Online all the time with constantly changing landscape.

No bugs.

Allana
06-12-2013, 05:33 PM
is Fable multi?

Youkai Risu
06-12-2013, 05:37 PM
Gta San andres

FastTravelPaul
06-12-2013, 05:43 PM
is Fable multi?

Yeah can be played with two but its not the best 2nd player cant do much

BreadBox
06-12-2013, 06:44 PM
Been playing Fable 3 with my friends, giving them money from my massive pool of it to help them get the better ending since that game is an annoying money grind near the end.

MagellanD
06-12-2013, 06:53 PM
Been playing Fable 3 with my friends, giving them money from my massive pool of it to help them get the better ending since that game is an annoying money grind near the end.

That's what I loved about that game. turn it off and free money. especially when you bought EVERYTHING.

Beneven
06-12-2013, 06:55 PM
Boarderlands 3... its not massive multi-player, but I can play it any time I want.

BreadBox
06-12-2013, 06:56 PM
That's what I loved about that game. turn it off and free money. especially when you bought EVERYTHING.

Oh yeah. I make like over 59k every few minutes, and I have like close to 60 Billion gold in my treasury. Lol so needless to say I'm more then happy to help my friends out.

Lowlif3r
06-12-2013, 07:07 PM
Logging into Rift soonish, it just went Free to Play. Want to check it out, including the Dendrome.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
06-12-2013, 11:26 PM
I played a little Minecraft, got crafter's block, then created my 18th character in skyrim. Ground out some skill on him for a little while before going back to ME3 for the first time since Defiance came out. Forgot how much fun (and frustration) I used to have with that game.

Fable III was trash IMO. I've played all three and the original Fable was the best. Large, immersive world, diverse magic system, tons to do. It was just fun and took a while to play. You actually felt like you accomplished something when you finished it.

Fable II I felt like was a step backward. You missed half the game's content if you didn't buy the DLC. Combat was shallow and not very diverse. Magic was simple and boring. I felt like Fable's creaters waited until a week before release date before starting the game.

Where Fable II felt like a step back Fable III felt like five steps back into a pit to the center of the earth. It was that bad for me. Just when I didnt think combat could get any shallower it did. Sure they added guns, but it was poorly done and magic was all but non-existent. I suffered through it. I gave Fable III a chance, but in the end it just continued to disappoint with bland story telling, boring combat, and and overall bad gaming experience for me. I would even go as far as to rate Gears of War: Judgement higher than Fable III, and we all know what a train wreck Judgement was.

Bacon BTastey
06-13-2013, 03:27 AM
Yeah, Everyone and their Sons has been playing Fable III

FrkyDkyDutch
06-13-2013, 09:37 AM
I have been hoping around between a few games this past week. I log onto Defiance and play until the social features drop, then I go about my friends list to see what they are playing.

Unfortunately, a handful of my friends are still CoD fanboys so I hope on to play a few rounds with them. When that gets boring ... after half a round of search ... I hop onto Fuse. The game has been great and a bunch of fun, but not a lot of people on my friend's list own this game. Lastly, I hop onto Fable III when my buddy from back home gets on.

He basically killed this game off when it was in its prime and runs me around showing me how the game works and where keys are located. Defiance keeps calling me back though. I ended up creating a second character which I am running through the game solo with just to pass the time. I enjoy my new characters name more than my main ... who knows? Maybe they will swap.

MJGoodbarr
06-13-2013, 09:38 AM

You could also advance your Xbox's internal clock years and it would give you earnings based on time passed.

BreadBox
06-13-2013, 10:04 AM
You could also advance your Xbox's internal clock years and it would give you earnings based on time passed.

Yeah, but why bother when money is so easy to amass in Fable 3?

MagellanD
06-13-2013, 11:12 AM
Yeah, but why bother when money is so easy to amass in Fable 3?

Because you could get instant gratification save the game then fix the clock.

bigbear2face
06-13-2013, 11:26 AM
I'm going to my local hobby shop's "Board Game Night". Might play a little Magic (actual cards not digital) before and after.

Other then Defiance, I'm really turned off all video games right now. I've just barely started Tomb Raider but don't feel like finishing it right now (seems like a good game though). I have Bioshock Infinite but haven't even opened it yet and I'm borrowing Forza Horizons from my brother but have yet to install. I also have a massive backlog that I just have no interest in playing.