PDA

View Full Version : Have to post it again...

blunted
06-12-2013, 07:45 AM
95% of this game is so terrible at pvp... Is there no middle ground?

TheCornmander
06-12-2013, 08:19 AM
Because of your broke immunizer.

Do tell me sir, the magic strategy to beat the infectors, cause I got a song for ya... entitled "I get stung"

I run away, i get stung
I charge in, i get stung
I try to jump, I get stung
I roll away, I get stung
I blur away, I get stung
I decoy away, we get stung
I burn the bugs, we get stung and run out of ammo-o-o-o o-o-o
I take cover, i get stung
I use the cerberus, i get stung
I drink my milk, i get stung
I brush my teef, i get stung
I dig da erf, i get stung
I take a showa, i get stung
I bump dat ***, i get stung
i see da docta, i get stung
I get stuuuuuuuuuu eeeeuuuuuuung yung yuuuuuuung.

/bow

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f7/EES_%28Namibian_rapper%29.jpg

Normally I do better, but last night there were just too many immunizers, on both teams every time. I would try to escape bugs or needles from one guy and get forced into another, it's not like you can take cover, and if you try to keep running the homing needles get you. Then the giant horde of 20+ bugs in freight yard. Srsly wtf was that.

PowThePredat0r
06-12-2013, 09:13 AM
Sorry.... LOL ;)

blunted
06-12-2013, 10:47 AM
I just never stop moving so bugs don't bother me much

SxB_xPUDDYTATx
06-12-2013, 10:30 PM
im in the 95%, and I really don't care. I suck at pvp.

but I probably suck because I started with a good ar class and decent fragcharge nade. and as the song says, I got stung. I was also using overcharge because its were I put most of my ego points in the game. so when I started playing I was the only uncloaked person on the map using something that didn't make bugs. I tried a shotty, an smg, both with the same result. eventually, I stopped playing pvp altogether. I just don't see the enjoyment of playing a part of this game that almost requires you to use an infector of some type, and cloak.

until they take ego powers and homing infectors out of pvp, I will remain in the 95%, and I will be happy there playing co-op and sieges and arkfalls with friends.

Epyon
06-13-2013, 02:17 AM
Meh, I dont go into PvP expecting everyone to be at the same level. Different play styles, experience and such. I'm always in the top or top 3 in deathmatches, and top 5 in capture and hold. But I do have bad days, or games. The difference between the majority of players is not skill but weapon and perk choice. I for one have never and will never touch a grenade launcher or infector, but thats me. As for perks, Ive gone in perkless and felt the pain and challenge lol. Not everyone knows the right perk combinations for PvP, since in PvE anything works. Even months into the game, some people are not going to look into that stuff; theres probably people whove never PvPed in this game (if they read the forums I know why lol).

Black_Adder_
06-13-2013, 02:55 AM
you can take cover from infectors, that song is wrong.

METAL GRINDER
06-13-2013, 04:12 AM
Ok, so PVP is changing. The first days of this game everybody was carrying a shotgun.

Zabuza
06-13-2013, 04:46 AM
you can take cover from infectors, that song is wrong.

The bugs will get you. I got stung too.

treadingwater
06-13-2013, 05:23 AM
Shotguns are still the best for deathmatch, imo. I had an 8-0 game on waterfront the other day(which is amazing for a scrub like me) using shotguns. Immunizers can be countered somewhat with a damage reduction spec and using cover. They're still really good on freight yard though because it's more open.

Whichever version of the immunizer that spawns a million bugs is the crazy one. Sometimes there's just so many bugs you need to ****.

hYp
06-13-2013, 09:28 AM
im in dat 5% always on top , tho i play alone would like some ppl to pvp with

Bruhaha98
06-13-2013, 08:16 PM
Learn to spell you illiterate ****..... Every post reads like a three year old is bashing on the keyboard...

Bruhaha98
06-13-2013, 08:17 PM
Talking to you HYP!

konstantinov
06-13-2013, 09:50 PM
Bruhaha you brought me to tears.