PDA

View Full Version : I like Coit Tower fast travel spot.

c4l1d3n
06-12-2013, 01:45 PM
What fast travel spot do you favor?
I like it because it's close to sieges and some quick sniper farm runs. Oh the best part it doesn't have screaming infected people and it's nice and quiet.

greatdividers
06-12-2013, 01:48 PM
that is where my home base is

Dooks
06-12-2013, 01:49 PM
They need one on the west side of San Fran now

Burncykle
06-12-2013, 01:53 PM
I like to homebase there too. It's the closest fast travel to a Siege, there are several Arkfalls that spawn in the area, a few easy farming Emergencies and Missions are right down the road, and it is very quiet and unpopulated most the time.

It's awesome when I'm PVPing cause I can come out of a match and see if there is a Siege or Arkfall nearby without loading the map and decide quickly to queue up for another match or go kill some PVE baddies!

Cavadus
06-12-2013, 02:58 PM
We really need a fast travel point at Last Chance Gas Station... way more than we needed one at Coit Tower IMO.

Mladenov
06-12-2013, 03:06 PM
My favorite spot is Shondu's Consultate.
Quiet and relaxing palce when you can recharge fusion cells.

TravelerX1
06-12-2013, 03:07 PM
I like the tower, and I like Bug N Chug (Would like that more if it had a revive jump).
We need a few more around and about too ;)

Shadow Andreas
06-12-2013, 03:21 PM
My fav is Muir, it's somewhat centralized (easy and quick to look around the map) to everything and then I can jump as needed depending on what I want to do or where I need to go. I hate the ones with the infected in beds....I get out of them as quickly as possible. I also like Bug and Chug for the quick emergencies that are always out front. I use to go to Iron Demon all the time to salvage my weapons....but now with all the moaning and groaning or complaining from the E Rep....I can't stand it.

DejaVooDoo
06-12-2013, 04:15 PM
coit tower and muir are my preferences since the plague noise started. Used to always afk/log off at Top Notch because it's the beginning of the trip for the 5 vendors I actually check.

BrassRazoo
06-12-2013, 04:48 PM
Anywhere that doesn't have whining sick people ... just die already!
Iron Demon Ranch is ok, some really quick emergencies spawn out the front, it's usually peaceful and has a few vendors.

Opus
06-12-2013, 05:32 PM
For peace and quiet, Shondu's. Although I really do like having the bloodbath gorge FT point now, especially since the Mt Tam ark falls spawn so close by it. Saves me from having to drive from Iron Demon.

Colif
06-12-2013, 06:07 PM
I have npc voices turned off since ego is so repetitive, seems I am not missing anything.

I use Muirs mostly, except for the random invites and people wanting to trade with me, its ok. Can get to anywhere from there, and close to shops (hidden or otherwise).

barium
06-12-2013, 06:26 PM
any place EXCEPT san fran. if i ever fast travel there again and see that jack *** npc eating his chocolate bar right in front of my screen right after i port there again i'm gonna go nuts and smash my 50 inch tv. that npc is the most hated npc to me and i can't even kill him GRRRRRRRRRR

he's like "LOOK AT ME IM SPECIAL" and i just rage "GET THE HELL OFF MY SCREEN JACK ***" he's had his 5 mins of fame a thousand times over GRRRRRRRRR

edit sometimes i like to go to headlands transit depot and hang my truck off the roof by its back 2 tires right over the vendor