06-12-2013, 02:11 PM
do you even dev tracker?

Nefarious
06-12-2013, 02:12 PM
Mines working.

Im making all kinds of trade goods.

doubleshot27
06-12-2013, 02:16 PM
i just traded before it broke ha and they said tomorrow morning is that a joke should we believe them this time they couldn't fix it last time they said they were. soon as i can play destiny this games going in the trash.........

Sledgehammer70
06-12-2013, 02:32 PM
The servers did get address in the last 24 hours, but the issue has come back with vengeance. We are planning on rolling out a hotfix across both EU and NA Xbox 360 servers in the next 24 hours. This should fix social and clan issues players have reported.

CozySwiftkilla
06-12-2013, 02:35 PM
The servers did get address in the last 24 hours, but the issue has come back with vengeance. We are planning on rolling out a hotfix across both EU and NA Xbox 360 servers in the next 24 hours. This should fix social and clan issues players have reported.thank you for the response I really hope it works this time keeping fingers crossed and I guess I'll be watching movies again tonight.

Voyavoda
06-12-2013, 02:39 PM
Ok to all you seasoned MMO gamers... This is my first MMO so I'm unaware of other products having this many problems. My question to you all:

Is this normal to have this many issues constantly plaguing an MMO?

greatdividers
06-12-2013, 02:41 PM
Ok to all you seasoned MMO gamers... This is my first MMO so I'm unaware of other products having this many problems. My question to you all:

IMO defiance has a few more issues than standard but not that far off

baelrusk
06-12-2013, 03:20 PM

Wether it's normal or not doesn't make it acceptable.

Psychomyth
06-12-2013, 04:15 PM
The servers did get address in the last 24 hours, but the issue has come back with vengeance. We are planning on rolling out a hotfix across both EU and NA Xbox 360 servers in the next 24 hours. This should fix social and clan issues players have reported.

Thank you so much!

My friend just got back from Basic training to find out I sold all of my older games and got Defiance, so he went an bought it. Since he's bought it though, we haven't been able to play at ALL yet and he's getting impatient. I just want to show him how awesome it is, but these issues prevent me from helping him learn the game :(

luckydeath716
06-12-2013, 04:23 PM
been waiting for 2 hours on a live chat on a issue i occurred yesterday owell glad there is some work being done. May be good to hire extra help.

Elric1
06-12-2013, 04:49 PM
Wether it's normal or not doesn't make it acceptable.

That is why you stop posting and stop playing. You complain all it boils down to is he's whining he's playing even if he says he isn't. Why change when you got people who will show up regardless to what they do?

Market
06-12-2013, 04:50 PM

absolutely.

biggiemjg
06-12-2013, 04:54 PM
If you are playing on the Xbox all you have to do if it is not working is back out to your dash board and then go back in to the game and it all works again. I don't think we should have to do this but it does fix the problem short term.

Rally
06-12-2013, 04:56 PM

Sledge - 2 questions:

1) does the dev team know the root cause or are they just fixing "might be this" and "might be that" items in the hopes the problem is resolved.

2) does your QA team do full regression testing on hot fixes as well as incremental planned releases? Not all companies do fully test hot fixes so feel like I need to ask.

Thanks!

doubleshot27
06-12-2013, 05:59 PM
so he says bet you it breaks again tomorrow

baelrusk
06-12-2013, 06:01 PM
Sledge - 2 questions:

1) does the dev team know the root cause or are they just fixing "might be this" and "might be that" items in the hopes the problem is resolved.

2) does your QA team do full regression testing on hot fixes as well as incremental planned releases? Not all companies do fully test hot fixes so feel like I need to ask.

Thanks!

I'm seeing things as makeshift patches.
My guess is the patches are rushed and incomplete bypasses and such.