PDA

View Full Version : why isnt social fixed yet 360

MACKn3
06-12-2013, 02:20 PM
So for almost a week now we have not been able to play with friends/clan mates at all no trading no groups this should've been fixed days ago what in the hell is going on getting fed up

Turantula
06-12-2013, 02:52 PM
So for almost a week now we have not been able to play with friends/clan mates at all no trading no groups this should've been fixed days ago what in the hell is going on getting fed up

It worked for me after I un installed and re installed the game. I really hope that doesn't become the normal fix for Trion's "ooops we brokeded dis" MO. I don't know if it'll work for you, but I'd suggest giving it a shot :)

greatdividers
06-12-2013, 02:55 PM

there have been multiple posts by a CM in the last few hours with an update. i suggest looking at the dev tracker.

zinoc
06-12-2013, 04:33 PM
Give it time, i think they have been put offline to adjust things for the new up coming DLC.

red956
06-12-2013, 04:51 PM
any issue you submit is unfortunately answered with copy and paste reply sorry this happening please install game to your hard-drive and all will be right with the world reinstalling fixes nothing as for dlc there is no confirmed release date so don't hold your breath