PDA

View Full Version : EGO / Linking the XBOX

kingbatz
03-24-2013, 01:20 PM
Ok so the other day I go to play Defiance on the XBOX and am given the link code to input on the website. Well after I did, it said it was successful..... but I never got any of the extras that inputting the codes is supposed to give you.

I have inputted 99 codes so far. So when am I supposed to get the extra items? Will we get them at launch and they are not available for the beta testing? or dis something go wrong and I missed something somewhere?

Harvester
03-24-2013, 01:23 PM
i did the same thing only it said the xbox was unavailable or somehting like that so im jsut waiting for full game

Intamasica
03-24-2013, 01:28 PM
Ok so the other day I go to play Defiance on the XBOX and am given the link code to input on the website. Well after I did, it said it was successful..... but I never got any of the extras that inputting the codes is supposed to give you.

I have inputted 99 codes so far. So when am I supposed to get the extra items? Will we get them at launch and they are not available for the beta testing? or dis something go wrong and I missed something somewhere?

The linking to an account doesn't work for the beta... As it is a beta.
The Arkfall Codes your and entered onto the Defiance website will take effect on your account when you link your account to the final release game. You should be given a code to do this when you start the game, just like you got one when you started the beta.