PDA

View Full Version : problem getting in to the defiance beta forums

Davidm
01-12-2013, 07:03 PM
when I login to the defiance beta forums it saids Davidm, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. and I did put in the beta code I got from zam for the defiance beta on my account

audidat
01-12-2013, 07:10 PM
when I login to the defiance beta forums it saids Davidm, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. and I did put in the beta code I got from zam for the defiance beta on my account

I'm having the same problem, additionally when I try to connect to the game it gives me a "Critical Error The Defiance service is unavailable. Please try again later."
One would think I dont have Beta access, but I got the invite, and when i go to my games it says: "You are now part of the Defiance Beta. Download the client, have fun. " :confused:

Karnivorous
01-12-2013, 07:14 PM
I'm having the same problem, additionally when I try to connect to the game it gives me a "Critical Error The Defiance service is unavailable. Please try again later."
One would think I dont have Beta access, but I got the invite, and when i go to my games it says: "You are now part of the Defiance Beta. Download the client, have fun. " :confused:

Currently the Beta Forums are out of action. Also the game does not have the servers open 24/7 at the moment. There was a stress test yesterday/friday (depending on your time zone) and there is a beta test next weekend from friday to sunday.

audidat
01-12-2013, 08:44 PM
All fine & good, but my wife is sitting next to me, playing just fine; and can see into the Beta forums. it's not a matter of the servers being down, it appears to be an account issue.

Galadeon
01-12-2013, 10:31 PM
If she is playing then she is in Alpha, not beta. Beta is events, and the next one is next weekend.

Forums - read the sticky at the top. They are having issues with them.

audidat
01-12-2013, 10:53 PM
If she is playing then she is in Alpha, not beta. Beta is events, and the next one is next weekend.

Forums - read the sticky at the top. They are having issues with them.

AHhh that makes sense, thanks.

Agonspire
01-12-2013, 11:34 PM

beta starts Jan.18

Head Hunter
01-13-2013, 01:03 AM
beta starts Jan.18

Which makes sense, because the only thing available to the people was the stress test. However, without a forum to share their/our experiences (some) individuals are throwing a lot of NDA information into public forums.

I know I might be trolling this Thread, but I wanted to put out there Stress Test not Beta has happened as to why it's not available.