PDA

View Full Version : For the first night in ages the server is fine then they take it down...

DopedGoat
06-12-2013, 05:53 PM
For an hours Maintenance...

I just don't get it! What is wrong with these guys at Trion?

I guarantee when its back it something else would have broke. EU server.

Laufeia
06-12-2013, 05:55 PM
Mainly they take it down to Fix Glitches and Bugs!

Nerf Err Thang
06-12-2013, 06:21 PM
Mainly they take it down to "add" Glitches and Bugs!

I fixed it for you.

Beneven
06-12-2013, 06:30 PM
They had it down from 5am (eastern) till late afternoon (around 3ish) already today and that was for a "quick restart" of the servers. Hour maintenance means don't expect to play again till tomorrow. This is crazy! Love the game... but for how long will that keep me from giving up on the headache? IDK... but not much longer.

FastTravelPaul
06-12-2013, 06:36 PM
Let them do there Maintenance stop with your moaning Trion just cant win you guys moan when its buggy and moan when they do Maintenance to try fix the problems

Beneven
06-12-2013, 06:49 PM
I moan because when I get home from work I'd like to sit down and play, but it seems like every time I try the servers are down. I moan because a "quick restart" shouldn't take 9 hours. I moan when they say the server will be down for x amount of time, but then 8 hours past the given timetable has expired we still haven't even been updated on why. I moan when they try to pitch another upcoming game to us when I can't even play this one. I wouldn't moan if they'd just keep us, the consumer, apprised as to what's going on.

MisterDroski
06-12-2013, 07:33 PM
They just want your money

lllWARCHILDlll
06-12-2013, 07:36 PM
Let them do there Maintenance stop with your moaning Trion just cant win you guys moan when its buggy and moan when they do Maintenance to try fix the problems

Annnnd you crying the way you are about people you say are moaning is better?

Dude.... show me on the dolly where the bad man touched you. LOL

stpaulsims
06-12-2013, 07:43 PM
They just want your money

And they got it.