PDA

View Full Version : Whats with all the 'phase' issues?

crasher
06-13-2013, 05:47 AM
I've said it repeatedly: First MMO, so no other EXP.

Why are people I'm grouped with constantly going to a different phase condition than the one I'm in?
Several of us going to an A-fall in (several/2) vehicles and the next thing you know we have fewer people show up while their names go 'dim'.

When I'm grouped with one other, and they go dim, frequently neither of us can phase back to join friend.

I know there are social and text msg problems, and I assume this is part of it, though it could be completely independent.

Is this related to group members being able to A-fall together, but when it comes time to get moving, they can NOT get in the car as a passenger, even though they're grouped with us?

Sometimes they get in, are driven part of the way there, and left on the side of the road as the car speeds away.

So what's the detail? Is there some sort of work-around? Do we all need to quit/restart the game?

Just asking for a little info.
Thanks for any responses.

Zabuza
06-13-2013, 06:56 AM
Well this is the first MMO I have played that uses these 'phases,' so we're in this together bro.

I think it is a result of having One World across multiple servers. I do hate that there are sieges and events going on in other phases and I cannot see it on the map. At the same time it helps to have a clan that calls out events so you can port to them when you are not in the right phase.

Epyon
06-13-2013, 07:03 AM
The whole phase shift happens to me every time I'm in a group. But I can always join friend if the join phase doesnt work. Im pretty sure join group leader work too, but since I'm always it dunno lol.

Misto29
06-13-2013, 07:18 AM
Some of that has to do with certain side missions or main missions you or your group members may have not completed. Those will cause you to get knocked out of phase. Then at certain times random events that pop up will do this as will, it's really bad in San Fran. But the rest of the world it doesn't appear to be a big problem. I hope this helps some.