PDA

View Full Version : Servers back up but messed up...........

bluefire
06-13-2013, 10:06 AM
no map, cant swap weapons or use car or even shoot..... hmmmmm. wouldnt it be nice if Trion could fix 1 thing with out breaking 17 more? another stellar job.

Jax Bane
06-13-2013, 10:08 AM
no map, cant swap weapons or use car or even shoot..... hmmmmm. wouldnt it be nice if Trion could fix 1 thing with out breaking 17 more? another stellar job.

Anytime they talk about taking the server down for maintenance, .. It Scares the hell out of me!

Kateo
06-13-2013, 10:11 AM
Anytime they talk about taking the server down for maintenance, .. It Scares the hell out of me!

^QFT x 10 lol

randomiez
06-13-2013, 10:18 AM
I expect things to suck for a bit after servers come up, with so many people logging in in such a short time.

I'm giving it 30 or so before I try again.

DocSpeculum
06-13-2013, 10:58 AM
I dont mind waiting on some of the maintenance. I have dealt with doing solo on all the goals i currently have but i wished they would just fix the group and clan stuff. I have alot of co-op missions that would be better with my friends than a random noob or someone trying to accomplish something other than what we are in a mission. It has been almost a week since i could play with friends the SOLO reason i bought this game. If trion doesnt watch out they will lose alot of members

Terb
06-13-2013, 10:59 AM

Now my garage door opener is broken. Not that I disagree with you, it is really broken (my garage door opener).

Burntpowder
06-13-2013, 02:03 PM

Really makes you wonder if they test changes before going live with them...

Mike D
06-13-2013, 08:14 PM
I'm in NA and can't get any screens to load up after spawning in(maps, character, etc.). So I can't switch load outs, fast travel, spawn a vehicle, reload, anything. Anyone else getting this?

Smoky
06-13-2013, 08:18 PM
Same here. The odd thing is I can shoot the weapons fine. I even shot a courier round close to my feet and it fired fine, and registered the damage fine. But it takes forever to load map and switch weapons.

Gratty
06-13-2013, 08:25 PM
Now my garage door opener is broken. Not that I disagree with you, it is really broken (my garage door opener).

Trion messed up my TV remote with the patch

slizchompa
06-13-2013, 08:29 PM
At least once a day, the lag is just horrific. I understand the logic of servers and population or what not, but this seriously needs to be fixed.