PDA

View Full Version : So all is well again?

Turantula
06-13-2013, 02:19 PM
I logged in for about an hour before work today; clan stuff seems to be working as I was bombarded by around 50 clan invites (I did not miss this) lol. Grouping worked fine, and I could sell/trade, go to friend etc. It also seemed it was running more smooth overall. If the game behaved this way all the time I wouldn't have any complaints. I just hope a weekend event doesn't break it again. Well crossing my fingers lol.

DEATHBR1NGER 37
06-13-2013, 02:29 PM
I'll give it 6 hours until something else ends up FUBAR... LOL JK! Seriously, this isn't the first time this has happened, and I can assure you it won't be the last!

Turantula
06-13-2013, 03:01 PM
Most definately, im no stranger to Defiance s debacleries. I just hope the weekend doesn't kill us again as thats when most of the working community plays. But yes I wont bs surprised if when I get off work tomorrow morning to play the server times out, or just wont be available at all lol.

iLLcAtTiViSsiMo
06-13-2013, 04:47 PM
I said this before and I'll say it again: Trion gave us the first truest form of an MMO...ON A CONSOLE! the bugs clearly need to be worked out as I expected. Besides, I have waaay to much money invested in this game (PC and Xbox alike) to throw in the towel or hate them.

Turantula
06-13-2013, 06:01 PM
I said this before and I'll say it again: Trion gave us the first truest form of an MMO...ON A CONSOLE! the bugs clearly need to be worked out as I expected. Besides, I have waaay to much money invested in this game (PC and Xbox alike) to throw in the towel or hate them.

Im right there with ya man, as I have pretty penny invested in this game as well. Im riden with em till the wheels fall off lol.

mrs0019
06-13-2013, 06:54 PM
Still horribly broken on my end. Any zoning (leaving a pvp match especially) breaks the game. 10-20s lag, vehicle doesn't spawn, can't see map, broken social menu...the works.

After an hour of trying to deal with this **** yet again I had to turn it off. I'm at my wits end with this debacle. I'm happy for you if everything is running fine, but the few times I was able to talk in clan chat everyone else is experiencing the same thing when zoning.

Even after logging out and trying to log back I would either suffer continuous server time outs or I'd get in to experience the problems I mentioned.

My willing this game to work just isn't enough. As much as I love the MMO shooter aspect it's just not a functional game. 50% chance of game running smoothly is not worth $60 imo. Sigh...first Aliens: Colonial Marines, now this. Hopefully bad luck won't come in threes for my next purchase. :/

bloodied chrono
06-13-2013, 07:03 PM
Still horribly broken on my end. Any zoning (leaving a pvp match especially) breaks the game. 10-20s lag, vehicle doesn't spawn, can't see map, broken social menu...the works.

After an hour of trying to deal with this **** yet again I had to turn it off. I'm at my wits end with this debacle. I'm happy for you if everything is running fine, but the few times I was able to talk in clan chat everyone else is experiencing the same thing when zoning.

Even after logging out and trying to log back I would either suffer continuous server time outs or I'd get in to experience the problems I mentioned.

My willing this game to work just isn't enough. As much as I love the MMO shooter aspect it's just not a functional game. 50% chance of game running smoothly is not worth $60 imo. Sigh...first Aliens: Colonial Marines, now this. Hopefully bad luck won't come in threes for my next purchase. :/

Same here. I literally cant do anything on the game right now. 20 seconds of response for every single action I try. Enemies wont die, invisible enemies attack, cant change weapons, cant pick up any loot what so ever. I havent played in a week because of work, etc but now that I can and it's like the game has crashed..... This sucks!!!

ScripKeeper
06-13-2013, 07:42 PM
Was fine till about to hours ago... Lag is horrible all of a sudden. Same problem with map not loading, can't bring up vehicle, can't shoot...Bleh every thing ^ they said

Mike D
06-13-2013, 08:08 PM
Yep. I'm in NA and can connect however the map wont load or really any screen. I cant change load outs, reload, get on a vehicle or really do anything. I assume others are getting this as I see other players just standing around running through their vehicles if they can even manage to get them to spawn. Tons of fun.

Gratty
06-13-2013, 08:13 PM

There have been several true console MMOs... why does everyone keep saying that this is the first??

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
06-14-2013, 12:50 AM
There have been several true console MMOs... why does everyone keep saying that this is the first??

First console MMO no. First multiplatform MMO tied in with a TV show? Yes.

APrecursor
06-14-2013, 01:12 AM
Phantasy Star Universe was a really good MMO on the consoles......

Turantula
06-14-2013, 01:21 AM
So what I take from this is I got my good hour and a half before work and everything went to crap shortly after lol. Well lets see what happens after the restart this mornin.

APrecursor
06-14-2013, 01:27 AM
So what I take from this is I got my good hour and a half before work and everything went to crap shortly after lol. Well lets see what happens after the restart this mornin.

Do they do a restart every morning? Because I have only had the game for 2 days so i just thought the servers were complete poo yesterday but if this is a daily thing i feel like it should be earlier

Turantula
06-14-2013, 02:58 AM
Do they do a restart every morning? Because I have only had the game for 2 days so i just thought the servers were complete poo yesterday but if this is a daily thing i feel like it should be earlier

Yeah they used to do a restart every morning at 4am central for a while. They may have switched up the times though.

Radon
06-14-2013, 05:54 AM
Phantasy Star Universe was a really good MMO on the consoles......

I guess I'm a little confused by this. If there were others, and Phantasy Star Universe was a really good one....then why are they a "was" and not an "is"?

N3gativeCr33p
06-14-2013, 08:39 AM
Im right there with ya man, as I have pretty penny invested in this game as well. Im riden with em till the wheels fall off lol.

And I'm right there with the two of you.

(In addition to that "other" MMO that I've been hooked on playing over on the PS3.) ;)

Gratty
06-14-2013, 12:43 PM
First console MMO no. First multiplatform MMO tied in with a TV show? Yes.

I am aware of this c: