PDA

View Full Version : Defend kills tips pls !

Kheryan
06-13-2013, 05:06 PM
Need a few pointers on getting the defend kills: I kill ppl all around the capped points, but never get any defend kills for the perk.

Any tips would be apreciated.

Whippersnapper
06-13-2013, 05:29 PM
What do you mean? Rescue kills? When someone is getting attacked, if you kill the attacker, its a Rescue kill.

I avoid rescue kill and revive dependent perks because they're hard conditions to fulfill. If there's no one to rescue, you'll never get the bonus. If they end up killing the mob, you won't get the bonus. Likewise, if there's no one to revive, you get no bonus.

Many perk bonuses are conditional so you have no choice, but to pick a few. So I try to pick conditions that are easy to fulfill.

Kheryan
06-13-2013, 05:57 PM
nope, defend kills, im guessing its when you defend a capped point, and you kill attackers, but I cant seem to get any credit from any of the kills close or even on the capped point.

Orbital
06-13-2013, 05:59 PM
The radius isn't very big, the best spot I have found is B. Use a sniper, detonator, or whatever and hope to kill them before they get out of the area. A bit of a PITA but I am done with Arkfalls and Uplinks II now, down to ~400 more kills in general and time in competitive till I am done with PVP pursuits. Most of the time I threw a grenade in on them and it can 1 hit some of the lower shield users, if not I would use my fragger to finish them off.

Deanation
06-13-2013, 06:58 PM
This is much easier to earn in C&H then SW. Points B and C are the best areas for their confined spacing.

Mercy Killing
06-15-2013, 05:40 PM
Mmm. I find -all- the PvP perks rather difficult, but that is because "Yea, verily. I doth sucketh at the PvP." No, seriously. I suck. Starting to wonder if I should even bother trying for the PvP perks. Except...I can't seem to get above bronze medals in the races and competitions, so those perks are out too. Guess I'm frelled.

Era
06-15-2013, 09:42 PM
Bio Grenade them so the pieces of shtako can't run away from the point then unload with your shotgun from cloak

Alternatively, invest in sniper perks and bring a decent bolt action. Then pray to the headshot gods.