PDA

View Full Version : Shadow War starts, lose connection right after

flourpowderemt
03-24-2013, 02:28 PM
Anyone else have that issue? Right when I join in, it kicks me and says the servers are down.

The True Pacman
03-24-2013, 02:38 PM
The first time I tried it was fine, but the last few times it does the same thing to me I have to go back to the dashboard and sign back in to play. I left a feedback in game the last time it happened. I hope they fix it soon it was really fun the one time I tried.

flourpowderemt
03-24-2013, 03:03 PM
Same here! I played one match, the other day, and now I can't get past 3 seconds into the shadow war match

SparklingNugs
03-24-2013, 03:09 PM
Yeah, same issue here. I get disconnected about 60% of the time I try to join them. They run a bit choppy, and I've noticed some delay with respawning, but they're still quite fun.

flourpowderemt
03-24-2013, 03:21 PM
Oh yea, the one match I got to play, it was the most fun I had in this beta. Buuut, I want to do it more!!!!

winterforge
03-24-2013, 04:28 PM
I tried it once, got disconnected 15 seconds into it, my former main gun having a slot installed in the salvage matrix disappeared. So haven't really been inclined to try it again.

CharmCitysKing
03-24-2013, 04:34 PM
i did one earlier and it was 48v48 and it was INSANE. so much. but the typical sound goes off then system freezes happens...seems like everytime theres more than 20 people on the screen and allot of stuff happening either the system cant handle it or the server crashes...i duno would like to know from a Dev why it does that.