PDA

View Full Version : Petition for weapon stat increase =]

Frostfour
03-24-2013, 02:38 PM
Please add your name if you would like higher ego ranked weapons to have an increased damage/stat potential rather than identical stats to the ego rank 1 weapons. If you are AGAINST this please private message me rather than post as i would like the comments to show the amount who participate/support, thanks.

List
(will update whenever im online but hopefully the post amount should show the amount)

1. Frostfour
2. Swainehh

Swainehh
03-24-2013, 02:43 PM
I would love stat increases on higher ego/rarer weapons but only by a little as I like the whole skill based not gear based movement.

Jardian
03-24-2013, 02:59 PM
You are asking for a stat increase off what you have seen in a beta build when you havent even seen ark drops or full release content drops ...What are you 6 ?

Pasha
03-24-2013, 03:03 PM
Gear progression? Full gameplay redesign? I seriously doubt it will be done - especially 1 week before release (which probably will be printed on disks tomorrow).

For increased DPS check orange weapons and mods.

grog189
03-24-2013, 03:06 PM
If there is none in the final game then personally i would prefer some difference at least. Kind of boring playing with the same weapon through out the whole game.

iiReLaX o
03-24-2013, 03:08 PM
The stats are set so said new, low-level EGO player won't get steamrolled by said highly experienced, high-level EGO player.

Besides the number next to the weapon is just the EGO level you picked it up at.

EDIT: I guess I'm ignorant, because I had no intentions whatsoever to PM you after I read your post.

Arkman31
03-24-2013, 03:09 PM
Gear progression? Full gameplay redesign? I seriously doubt it will be done - especially 1 week before release (which probably will be printed on disks tomorrow).

Forgetaboutit....

EdgeTW
03-24-2013, 03:11 PM
Original poster, you blew it! What you should have wrote was "If you post in this thread I'm going to assume you're supporting this petition and I'll add your name to the support list."

That is the only way to benefit from people who won't follow instructions. (nods)

Major Nelson
03-24-2013, 05:52 PM
i agree 9999999% its dumb without it im lvl 5000 and a level 20 could kill me ( by the way its the same concept with shields and grenades) add that too about time somebody made a thread like this

winterforge
03-24-2013, 05:57 PM
I like the way they have it. Look at it this way, in real life an M4 assault rifle is an M4 assault rifle. They don't come in varying damage outputs you can pay more for. However, the trained special forces soldier is going to be much more proficient and deadly with that weapon than Stan from the corner store who finds one in an alley. The higher EGO just means you have more training.

Castiel20
03-24-2013, 06:03 PM
Agree 100%. I was really looking forward to weapon progressions like Borderlands, Wow, etc. Playing with the same exact weapon stats regardless of level is really, really stupid. I hope to God they can remedy anything about this current system or I guarantee many people will be completely turned off from this game way quicker than they normally would.

Dixa
03-24-2013, 06:05 PM
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj14/narial1/Defiance2013-03-2416-44-58-832_zps1e987e84.jpg

get higher ego rank. it goes to 5000. why were you expecting huge changes after only 200?

Feyniphia
03-24-2013, 06:19 PM
I wonder why you post a picture of a crappy legendary weapon...?

marcus181
03-24-2013, 06:22 PM
i would love this to happen.

Kettlewell
03-24-2013, 06:23 PM

Must be his first so he's excited haha, he posts it everywhere

JonDav
03-24-2013, 06:35 PM

I'm wondering the same thing. I have a white launcher with identical stats which proves how broken weapon stats really are. They don't fix this and the community numbers will surely take a huge hit...

Feyniphia
03-24-2013, 06:38 PM
I'm wondering the same thing. I have a white launcher with identical stats which proves how broken weapon stats really are. They don't fix this and the community numbers will surely take a huge hit...

You are right, the bonuses diff from the quality is way too small, they'll need to bump it UP. I do love getting a lot of Gulanite from the crappy ones. :P

Cortechs
03-24-2013, 06:41 PM
Original poster, you blew it! What you should have wrote was "If you post in this thread I'm going to assume you're supporting this petition and I'll add your name to the support list."

That is the only way to benefit from people who won't follow instructions. (nods)

From the Code of Conduct:

Examples of non-constructive discussion include:

Spam posts that lack meaningful content and do not add to the conversation: This includes: in before lock, +1, first, /10char, etc.

Cross-forum posting: Posting the same discussion, link, or guild recruitment repeatedly and across numerous forums in an attempt to gain a wider audience or more attention. This splits a discussion across the boards rather than allowing for one centralized discussion that is easily read by all.

Naming & Shaming

Disruption of Official Posts: These threads are created by the Devs, Community Team, or other Trion employees in an attempt to gather feedback or provide information to players. Most times these threads will be heavily moderated, and any off-topic posts will be removed.

Demands/Polls/Petitions

Who Isn't following instructions again? This is a discussion forum. (nods)

Sledgehammer70
03-24-2013, 06:41 PM
The weapons and weapon stats along with Loot tables are a few months old and do not reflect the final launch settings. How about we revisit your concerns once the final game is launched.