PDA

View Full Version : keep it simple.

beaming
01-13-2013, 05:50 PM
I appreciate getting invited to pc beta events but its not what i applied for. Do i have to reapply after getting into pc stress test, i applied cor ps3 and im confused now.

stormaaron
01-13-2013, 05:56 PM
I appreciate getting invited to pc beta events but its not what i applied for. Do i have to reapply after getting into pc stress test, i applied cor ps3 and im confused now.
I asked the same question to trion support except to xbox please ask trion support about any questions you have on the beta do not put them in the forums https://support.trionworlds.com/app/home this is what they said---
Hello Aaron,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance. I understand your concern and I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

As your account is registered for the Xbox beta interest, any additional platform invites delivered to you will not affect your original Xbox request. You can consider them as a bonus for showing your interest in Defiance!

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance.

Your reference number for this ticket is ----------.

Sincerely,

GM Eightbit
Trion Worlds Inc.