PDA

View Full Version : Defiance Blooper Reel

Covington
06-14-2013, 05:51 AM
It's tiny but funny.

CLICK FOR BLOOPERS (http://www.defiance.com/en/series/video/2653320)

I might have to start liking Rafe now.... :eek:

And the last one explains Von Bach!

Fiox
06-14-2013, 05:56 AM
Nice XD /10chars

Covington
06-14-2013, 06:04 AM
See even Nolan has "gun loadout" problems too. :p

I never did get my shotgun back when it "disappeared" from my equipment.

Lethaltyrant
06-14-2013, 06:05 AM
I got a good laugh out of that

Reverend Blood
06-14-2013, 06:26 AM
Good times... good times.

Capattac
06-14-2013, 06:43 AM
: (

I thought YOU made a bloopers reel. lol. Funny vid though

Doz
06-14-2013, 06:48 AM
Thanks for sharing

Miserere
06-14-2013, 06:49 AM
That was funny. Wished they would show more. I always enjoy a good blooper show. :)

MagellanD
06-14-2013, 07:16 AM
There can never be enough bloopers!!!
Want more!

Covington
06-14-2013, 01:04 PM
: (

I thought YOU made a bloopers reel. lol. Funny vid though

My life is one big blooper... If PS3 could record I would have showed you how I got stuck in a tree last night with my roller... it was a Austin Powers moment "wedge".

Odessa
06-14-2013, 02:11 PM
I live for bloopers. It's the first thing I look for when renting a movie.

Covington: I dread driving around people simply because I manage to do the most ridiculous things. My whole driving skill experience boils down to my friend saying, "How'd you manage to do that?" Now it's a joke because I call out everything I hit.
Me driving: "Tree. Rock. Fence. Uhhh... Big pink purple flower we're balancing on!"

Covington
06-14-2013, 02:15 PM
Oh Odessa now I wanna go driving with you - we would have fun!

I live for bloopers. It's the first thing I look for when renting a movie.

Covington: I dread driving around people simply because I manage to do the most ridiculous things. My whole driving skill experience boils down to my friend saying, "How'd you manage to do that?" Now it's a joke because I call out everything I hit.
Me driving: "Tree. Rock. Fence. Uhhh... Big pink purple flower we're balancing on!"

We make it a big joke (we are friends in RL so this sort of thing is par or the course). I was in a fit of giggles last night when my wife decided at 1 mile per hour to try and kill a hellbug... run over - bump... hellbug moves a bit, line up run over - bump... hellbug moves a bit.

I can not fathom how this game is poring that silliness keeps us occupied all night!

Now if the mission episodes were as fun...

Omnifarious Xji
06-14-2013, 02:25 PM
My computer wasn't good enough to play the video. D:

Capattac
06-14-2013, 02:31 PM
I honestly feel that people miss these opportunities Defiance has brought us. That is, getting together with a huge group of people and make up your own fun. Like our Death March events.... Where is everyone's creativity? I think your onto something here! Get together and see who can get their runner/roller stuck where!

Omnifarious Xji
06-14-2013, 02:44 PM
I honestly feel that people miss these opportunities Defiance has brought us. That is, getting together with a huge group of people and make up your own fun. Like our Death March events.... Where is everyone's creativity? I think your onto something here! Get together and see who can get their runner/roller stuck where!
I reserve my make believe for sandbox games like GTA.

Odessa
06-14-2013, 03:11 PM
Oh Odessa now I wanna go driving with you - we would have fun!

We make it a big joke (we are friends in RL so this sort of thing is par or the course). I was in a fit of giggles last night when my wife decided at 1 mile per hour to try and kill a hellbug... run over - bump... hellbug moves a bit, line up run over - bump... hellbug moves a bit.

I can not fathom how this game is poring that silliness keeps us occupied all night!

Now if the mission episodes were as fun...

Ha! That would be awesome. You know... that's how I killed a sniper in Shadow Wars. I drove up and bounced back. drove up again.. and again... he was concentrating on a kill to the point of not watching his health. I think his death was as much a shock to me as it was to him.

I have been playing this game day and night. I wasn't able to get on for three days and it put me in a state of "what do I do?" Hopefully the lag won't return as bad. This morning I managed to ramp my way into mine 98 and revived myself only to be downed again. I crawled all the way out and someone actually picked me up. I'm sure they were shaking their head the whole time though. I could have just respawned... but I was stubborn.

If there's one thing I'll win at... it's sucking at driving in video games. I remember the first time I tried driving in Borderlands. I managed to get my vehicle stuck between two poles... vertical. :D

Clemonde
06-14-2013, 03:26 PM
can anyone download it and upload it on youtube or something like that?

noone outside of NA can watch the video :(

Covington
06-14-2013, 03:34 PM
I reserve my make believe for sandbox games like GTA.

There is no fun in limiting yourself - you need to make believe everywhere!

TigrisMorte
06-14-2013, 03:56 PM
See even Nolan has "gun loadout" problems too. :p

Hey, He'd been up for hours, was drunk, and she was no Renee! Give the guy a break.

Omnifarious Xji
06-14-2013, 04:23 PM
There is no fun in limiting yourself - you need to make believe everywhere!

I did that when I was around the age of 13, it ended in a restraining order and a visit from the police. I'll spare you the details, but let's just say, nerdy D&D kid drawing pictures of demons and stuff in a small back woods town full of hicks... Needless to say, that doesn't mix well. "Oooh he's worshiping Satan and doing sick rituals!" It's an Arch demon, NOT SATAN PEOPLE...

Daholic
06-14-2013, 05:31 PM

Well, to be honest, the Death March thingy has been done to death on just about every mmorpg ive ever played. Creating fun is good! Creating fun because that's the only way to extend the life of the game is bad!