PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or?

Elric1
06-14-2013, 10:32 AM
Does it seem like Trion is just a refurbished Flagship Studios? I mean they are making pretty much all the same mistakes but unlike Bioware's SWTOR they don't have the backing to recover. Honestly as much of a let down they have been to everyone and recently even to a fanboi like me I say put the dog down now before the new players catch on how bad the condition of the game is currently.

Elric1
06-14-2013, 10:44 AM
Ah, they admitted that it's not an MMO then how's it better than any other FPS which is far better made? Random groups of same faced individuals help you easily kill mobs and content that can be soloed? I mean PSO2 does a better job of group activites. ANY FPS can pretty much beat them at that element. I mean what are they trying to make? He said this is a unique type of game. Well it seems there are far better versions currently out there and with another TPS coming out it sounds like if they do not better define it no one is gonna be left to buy anything form their store period. This game is basically just a hang out game. Nothing special at all unless your a fan of the series. if that is their definition then I just won't buy anything else form them and just hang out for free letting others pay for my gaming enjoyment.

Thank you to all who will be buying stuff out of the Defiance store. I appreciate you paying my way.
I guess since I no longer will buy seasons pass nor anything from the store I suppose the game isn't all bad. Broken but meh it's free now so guess I can't complain.

Tharcion
06-14-2013, 10:46 AM
Broken but meh it's free now so guess I can't complain.

Too easy by half...

greatdividers
06-14-2013, 10:47 AM
a) they have never said it's not an MMO
b) TPS, not FPS
c) it's clearly unique. MMOTPS with a TV show tie in. please name another game that does this

Elric1
06-14-2013, 10:57 AM
a) they have never said it's not an MMO
b) TPS, not FPS
c) it's clearly unique. MMOTPS with a TV show tie in. please name another game that does this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTJQ9KhinLY

a. Watch the video and cry when he says it is NOT an MMO. Grats.
b. Correct. However since it's a pain to see your own char it might as well be. Though I get motion sickness from FPS so glad it's not.
c. Do not confuse gimmicks with something being unique. That is like saying a pen that writes in green ink is unique.

Tharcion
06-14-2013, 11:03 AM
You mean when he says that if you're looking for a fully fledged MMO, this is not the game you're looking for?

It's not an MMORPG. It is an MMO because an MMO has many players online at the same time in an open world environment. Grow up.

Elric1
06-14-2013, 11:15 AM
You mean when he says that if you're looking for a fully fledged MMO, this is not the game you're looking for?

It's not an MMORPG. It is an MMO because an MMO has many players online at the same time in an open world environment. Grow up.

Ok you realize you just said that he said it was not a fully fledged MMO; not MMORPG, but MMO?
Then what you said is basically calling him out on your mistake?

I take it your upset by telling me to grow up you must have figured out you just lost any credit you had going for you by insulting me. Funny thing your attempt is completely meaningless to me but made you look bad to the community?

I like people who make themselves look bad so I never have to go down to their level. So.. how does it feel making yourself look bad? Oh wait... here comes the denial. It's kinda like asking a man have you ever been mistaken for a man? There is no yes/no answer but I know your gonna try your hardest.

*grabs popcorn* By all means please continue to ruin your credibility.

greatdividers
06-14-2013, 11:20 AM
I like people who make themselves look bad [B]so I never have to go down to their level[/Bl. So.. how does it feel making yourself look bad? Oh wait... here comes the denial. It's kinda like asking a man have you ever been mistaken for a man? There is no yes/no answer but I know your gonna try your hardest.

*grabs popcorn* By all means please continue to ruin your credibility.

you don't actually think that this paragraph rant is any better than them telling you to grow up? sorry your feigned intelligence isn't any better than 12 year old' LOL UR A PEEPEE' comments.

Tyrannos
06-14-2013, 11:22 AM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!