PDA

View Full Version : Refund on Season pass?

Ominous
06-14-2013, 12:40 PM
I saw someone say he got a full refund on his a while back, and I'd like to know how, if he wasn't full of ****.

Ginglymus
06-14-2013, 05:17 PM
It's been two and a half months, bit late on the DLC compared to when most games release them... At this rate I won't be able to make use of it by the time the next gen consoles come out. Late July for first DLC, 3 months after release... Fix the bugs, yeah it's important, but comon, lets be realistic, there's a point where ya got to put something out. Lets just use any Bethesda game as a example. You expect bugs, people will deal with most of the non game breaking ones. Out of the dozen personal friends who played this with me from the start, I'm the only one left. If there was a way to refund the season pass, I'd be interested at this point too.

ISLAND3R
06-14-2013, 06:08 PM
I am so glad I didn't buy the season pass and usually I buy every one. But not this one. Thank god. But for everyone that did. I would definatly be demand my money back. The game may never last long enough for DLC.

Grimkillmore
06-14-2013, 08:37 PM
I've Held out this time due to all the bugs and what not , but im still going to pick it up once they got a release date.
But as far as ive seen there hasn't been anything about refunds or anything but im sure if you were to contact them you could get it.