PDA

View Full Version : Character is Gone

ironcladtrash
06-14-2013, 08:39 PM
Anybody know if they can easily recover a character? He is gone after I just exited the game. I have over 400 hours with that character. I am freaking out. I just submitted a ticket but will have to wait at least till the morning.

baelrusk
06-14-2013, 08:53 PM
First I've heard of that one happening here.
Depends on how the character data is stored on the server. If it's easily indexed they can probably be able to recover it. Big question is..........will they?

Arsenic_Touch
06-14-2013, 09:16 PM
Sometimes it will switch you over to the european server, check to see if that's what happened.

If it's not that, you'll need to open a ticket with support.

ironcladtrash
06-15-2013, 01:43 PM
I double checked the server and I am definitely in the right one for North America.

It was very strange when it happened last night. I was about to open a ticket because my VOT Grind Fragger is gone. When I logged in apparently the game wanted to show me what a real problem was and delete my whole character.

I did immediately open a ticket. I am trying to get chat support but I am currently 806 in queue with a 3 hour wait time. I can't find a phone # for them on the support site either.

crasher
06-15-2013, 02:18 PM
I get annoyed when they lose a weapon.

Never heard them lose a whole 'toon before.

Best of luck to you.

MacDeath
06-15-2013, 02:30 PM
Anybody know if they can easily recover a character? He is gone after I just exited the game. I have over 400 hours with that character. I am freaking out. I just submitted a ticket but will have to wait at least till the morning.
Have you tried to completely shut down the game and in fact, reboot your PC? If that doesn't help it's up to CS.

ironcladtrash
06-15-2013, 03:44 PM
I shutdown my PC and restarted and it did nothing. Closed out of the IM chat earlier cause the time just kept increasing. Hopefully I'll have better luck with the ticket.

Mladenov
06-15-2013, 03:51 PM
Have you try to contact CS?
They can help you i think.

ironcladtrash
06-15-2013, 04:44 PM
Have you try to contact CS?
They can help you i think.

Do you have another way to contact them besides the online Chat and submitting a ticket? I haven't heard back from the ticket yet but I doubt I will for a few days from that, and I think the Chat was broken today.

Mladenov
06-15-2013, 04:51 PM
I dont think you can contact them in any other means.
You can contact Morgana here or may be Sledge.
Who knows, they may help you...

Morgana
06-15-2013, 06:49 PM
Hi there!

You should get a response from CS shortly. Keep an eye on your email. :)

~ Morgana

Tatr
06-15-2013, 06:52 PM
omg they responded in a timely manner!

Mladenov
06-15-2013, 06:56 PM
Told ya :)

baelrusk
06-15-2013, 07:01 PM
omg they responded in a timely manner!

Well this wouldn't qualify as a "minor issue".
Community probably pushed them on this.

ironcladtrash
06-15-2013, 07:40 PM
Hi there!

You should get a response from CS shortly. Keep an eye on your email. :)

~ Morgana

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

I have him back and all my equipment. This is awesome!!!! I am going to do a happy dance then get drunk.

crasher
06-15-2013, 11:36 PM
Much better than I expected.
We're all pleased for you.

Dark Raven80
06-17-2013, 10:49 AM
Wow Trion actually helped someone??? Even though they shut down live support and will not even acknowledge all the lag plaguing the xbox servers... Don't even get me started on the still ongoing social features fiasco...

Tyger
06-17-2013, 12:01 PM
Wow Trion actually helped someone??? Even though they shut down live support and will not even acknowledge all the lag plaguing the xbox servers... Don't even get me started on the still ongoing social features fiasco...

Whine it up in your section and leave PC alone. :P